Poll: Opinions?

Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Men have to deal with every freaking physical and emotion problem women have. Being told to deal with it from my friends who are married and btw very unhappy lol. It is hilarious reading that the men dont deal with any of pregnancy and labor, i was just within feet of my sister and she was a hormonal raging bitch and i left.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I would be OK with something like this AS LONG AS the man makes it clear in a legally binding agreement or statement BEFORE or within 3 months AFTER the child's birth that he doesn't want anything to do with it. I wouldn't want this law to be used as a loophole for the guy to say 3 or 4 years into it "Sorry, I didn't want you, now you don't get my money".
    I would say because most woman don't find out until 2 months down the lie that he has 2 months after the time he frount out to cut all tie's. that gives them both time to talk about it and for him to think it over. because if she wants to abort she will know really soon after and after they talk.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I would say because most woman don't find out until 2 months down the lie that he has 2 months after the time he frount out to cut all tie's. that gives them both time to talk about it and for him to think it over. because if she wants to abort she will know really soon after and after they talk.
    As I keep saying, people should just form contracts before engaging in sex. No muss, no fuss, everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    Did you even read what she wrote? She has no intention of ever having kids.
    You're still telling her she should have major surgery - that does have complications - sometimes severe. Frankly, that option should be off the table, especially when the option for us is 4 hours of discomfort and a couple of days of itching - AND is reversible.

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    If the burden on the mother to inform the father to be is due diligence I think that works out for everyone. As long as it can be shown that the mother made reasonable efforts to inform then I think the father should be on the hook.

I'd actually go farther than you on a statute of limitations and say the father needs to declare his choice while the mother still has a reasonable option to get an abortion if she wants the child but can't financially support it on her own.
    If you cant afford a baby then you have no business even attempting to have a baby. If it is a mistake and you didnt plan it then they try to twist it around that it is destiny lol. Dont buy a car you cant make payments on and so on, but all of the taxpayers including myself get to pay for your kid because you couldnt twist that genuis brain around the idea of birth control. There is only a million different forms of it so there is no excuse, having a kid is just as much a financial decision as it is emotional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    As I keep saying, people should just form contracts before engaging in sex. No muss, no fuss, everyone is happy.
    That would be a total lust killer though. Just as you're about to begin one parts whip out a contract "I need your signature here". :|

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    My Haploid cell is renting space in your uterus. It's not longer just "just yours"
    IF it was "just yours" you would not be preggers.
    YOU gave up rites to calling your uterus JUST YOURS the second 2 haploid cells went diploid.

ANd if your body, your cells are your property, that means I can sue the fuck out of you for destroying MY property in your body.
    ^_^ That is the beauty of the world today. Sue over hot coffee? SURE! Sue because your cells are destroyed without your concent? SURE!
    I'm going to spit in your mouth.

Then claim your mouth is part mine because it has MY cells in it. Then demand that you keep a cavity unfilled because I like it that way, and since my spit is on it it's mine.

Then I'll sue you if you destroy it, because it's MINE.

See how stupid that sounds? Just because you had an involuntary action (sex is voluntary, sperm ejection is not) that could result in a baby doesn't make a uterus yours.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Men have to deal with every freaking physical and emotion problem women have.
    Really?

You have to deal with the vomiting, the constipation, the ligament pain, the dizziness, the headaches, the skin tenderness, the Braxton-Hicks? You have to feel the pain of a PAP smear or a transvaginal ultrasound? Really? And I'm not even talking about the third trimester.

I wouldn't argue that men have to deal with the emotional aspect of being pregnant from their women partners, but don't you DARE say it's physically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    That would be a total lust killer though. Just as you're about to begin one parts whip out a contract "I need your signature here". :|
    At lest you don't need to worry about unwanted pregnancies, which is a bigger mood killer.

Sexy is frequently a very spontaneous occurrence, getting lawyers involved beforehand might work in some cases, but certainly not in anywhere near all of them.

50 shades of gray LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

lmao. so your getting it on and then, hang on one sec, can you please read and sign this thanks. seems kind of a mood killer

Rather kill my lust for a few seconds than my bankbook for 18 years. No amount of lust is worth that.

My Haploid cell is renting space in your uterus. It's not longer just "just yours"
    IF it was "just yours" you would not be preggers.
    YOU gave up rites to calling your uterus JUST YOURS the second 2 haploid cells went diploid.
    Rent is $1,000,000 per night.

Can't pay up, well your cells are getting evicted. Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

Then claim your mouth is part mine because it has MY cells in it. Then demand that you keep a cavity unfilled because I like it that way, and since my spit is on it it's mine.

See how stupid that sounds? Just because you had an involuntary action (sex is voluntary, sperm ejection is not) that could result in a baby doesn't make a uterus yours.
    BUt my saliva kills forigen cells. It's so good it might even kill the HIV virus. There is no chance that your cells are gestating in my mouth, so I don't think that is a fair play at cutting down what I said. ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

does that spit change into a living breathing life form after 9 months?

you said it your self VOLUNTARY you know the risk, accept responsibility for it. The same as i would in the event i was to become a father. now your saying that if the woman doesn't want it then i have no say of becoming a father or not? yet if i don't want it i still have to become a father and accept responsibility for it? doesn't really seem fair
    Last edited by Fairelight; 2012-12-06 at 07:18 PM.

Rent is $1,000,000 per night.

Can't pay up, well your cells are getting evicted. Goodbye.
    Ah even renters must go threw eviction or the landlord faces litigation. ^_^

I guess that be fair to go to court and get a judge to turn over all the property that is my own, which I'm sure would be fun. Ripping open an abdomen to hunt down a cell and all.
    See how cold and stupid shit gets, just over fair sharing?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The child, once born is still yours. I was not referring to the zygote, embryo, or fetus.
    Then your terminology of the donor semen as a "gift" doesn't seem to be apt. Unless you're suggesting that it's possible to give a gift and somehow become responsible for it after a certain time as passed.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Really?

You have to deal with the vomiting, the constipation, the ligament pain, the dizziness, the headaches, the skin tenderness, the Braxton-Hicks? You have to feel the pain of a PAP smear or a transvaginal ultrasound? Really? And I'm not even talking about the third trimester.

I wouldn't argue that men have to deal with the emotional aspect of being pregnant from their women partners, but don't you DARE say it's physically the same.
    WHy do you think the wives normally outlive the husband? Stress which does affect a person and is one of the leading causes of death in america. I watch my friends get bitched at for things that have nothing to do with anything they did because the wife is on the rag, what a excuse to be a ass. I guess that would also be on the reasons why the divorce rate is so high and why americans are having so few babies.

Ah even renters must go threw eviction or the landlord faces litigation. ^_^
    Sure, but your credit score just will get ruined for life.