T14 - 4 Set Bonus from LFR?

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get 2 token drops this week from LFR, and am capable of reaching my 4 set bonus. I've read some info about the 4 set basically meaning Darksoul is up ~25% instead of 16% of the time with the 4 piece bonus. My problem is I have 2 489 pieces that are listed higher in terms of them being better for me. My question is, is the 4 set bonus worth taking lower stats gear? I would be replacing Shadowsummoner Spaulders from Garaj, and Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes from Feng.

Thanks,

Haphe

Save your current reforges, equip the other pieces over your 489s and sim it. What comes to mind is it will be a DPS increase in the long run, but since you're losing stats it won't be much of a change, most likely do whatever you want but I assume it would be a increase, just my guess though..always best to sim .

^^^^ This. If you are truly interested in finding out which is best you can simply sim it.

I got another question about the T14-4p bonus, it says clearly that it reduce the cd of dark soul by 40sec, ingame my cd is only reduced to 1min33sec instead of 2min. That's not 40sec, it's 27sec, WTF? did they nerf that too? or am i the only one ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kornoth View Post
    it says clearly that it reduce the cd of dark soul by 40sec, ingame my cd is only reduced to 1min33sec instead of 2min. That's not 40sec, it's 27sec, WTF? did they nerf that too? or am i the only one ?
    It's reduced to 1.33min, 4/3 = 1.333... = 1min + 1 third of a min = 1min+20s = 80s.

So why it says that it reduces the cooldown of darksoul by 40sec in the tooltip?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kornoth View Post
    So why it says that it reduces the cooldown of darksoul by 40sec in the tooltip?
    It reduces the cooldown to 80s...the original cooldown is 120s...so yeah it reduces it by 40sec.

1.33min does not equal 1min33s. It's the same as the Imp Swarm CD, it's listed at 1.xx min, not 1min xx seconds.