Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)

As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1." In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

Lets make my Wikipedia plagiarism a thing.
    Now i will look after that for at least a year >.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

All this Scrubs unable to do the ~90k DPS this Shadowpriest/Brewmaster are doing, whining about this isn't solo because someone can play. Why so jelly?

Deleted
    loved this topic simply for Shootz' comments.

personally, i think 10m is way harder than 25man. also, the brewmaster in that video is simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    loved this topic simply for Shootz' comments.

personally, i think 10m is way harder than 25man. also, the brewmaster in that video is simply amazing.
    What an excellent summary of the topic. I think this is something we can all agree on. Good hustle everybody.

While its impressive numbers and a grand feat I don't really see it as solo healing. The 2 offspec people did 55k hps together. Just because they weren't in a traditional healing spec doesn't mean you solo healed it. In fact, you did 44% of total healing.

Damn, this is really impressive, not only from a healer standpoint, but for the raid as a whole.

Personally, I'll stick with some slower, but more safe kills though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    While its impressive numbers and a grand feat I don't really see it as solo healing. The 2 offspec people did 55k hps together. Just because they weren't in a traditional healing spec doesn't mean you solo healed it. In fact, you did 44% of total healing.
    You forgot to mention the shaman that healed for almost 160k, as some sharp person said. Carrying them all. Please get it straight here

Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.
    I can confirm he is incredibly attractive irl. He needs to stop fighting it and accept that we are destined to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    You forgot to mention the shaman that healed for almost 160k, as some sharp person said. Carrying them all. Please get it straight here
    Agreed.

I won't consider this a real feat until I see it done with 2 Druid tanks without frenzied regeneration (or any self healing abilities, fucking scrubs), and 7 Warrior DPS not spec'd into Second Wind (again, only fucking scrubs would do this).

come back when you solo heal it on 25 heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    come back when you solo heal it on 25 heroic.
    Haha, this so much.

Try it without your Brewmaster, I'd love to see how that goes.

This thread needs to be deleted for having a misleading title.

Very good job, an impressive feat!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    This thread needs to be deleted for having a misleading title.
    It was solo healed. One healer, Rest dps + tanks.
    What is misleading? That their dps did healing with talents people usually use, and it ends up healing others?
    Anyway back on topic, congrats on that

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus your jealously, let it flow through you. Only through harnessing your true jelly can you begin to Chi-Wave as hard as the Brewmasters.

The jelly is collected, concentrated, refined. It's left to ferment, to convert to its utmost potency. Once finally realized, it can be used to create the ultimate Brew. Add in the finest wines of nerf, and the nectar of the raging forum, and we have perfection.

The lack of hunters in this kill is appalling. Do this in 25 man then i'll be impressed 25>10. 3/10 for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    What is misleading?
    Can't you see? I did 160k hps.

What is misleading? That their dps did healing with talents people usually use, and it ends up healing others?
    If the SP healed the whole fight as shadow spec with the paladin would you also call it solo healed?

How do you sleep at night? You're clearly DPS and all you should ever do is DPS. Healing as a hybrid is cheating and you should probably report yourself to the GMs so they invalidate your kill and take away any gear that dropped.

I'm pretty sure it was a sarcastic comment ^^
    Don't say i don't have faith in humanity .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisky View Post
    The lack of hunters in this kill is appalling. Do this in 25 man then i'll be impressed 25>10. 3/10 for effort.
    XD

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 03:04 AM ----------

Which, all considered, is the real feat done here!