Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    Guys, you can't win an argument with Psyopz. The more you argue the more fired up he gets. Your only hope of victory is if you can provoke him into chanting "USA", "JUSTICE", or "OORAH" loud enough and long enough that he passes out.
    I've stopped bothering. My grandma always told me to never argue with zealots/fundamentalists/fanatics. May as well try to teach a donkey how to fly.

(and she knows a thing or two about zealots, given how she lived under the regime of one of the bloodiest dictators in south america)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Aeluron;19358355]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Nobody on these forums know.

WHich is exactly why he is going to go to TRIAL, not a gas chamber, or even to prison, he is going to have to explain himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you can't win an argument with Psyopz. The more you argue the more fired up he gets. Your only hope of victory is if you can provoke him into chanting "USA", "JUSTICE", or "OORAH" loud enough and long enough that he passes out.
    The first two sentences are more or less correct, but the third is definitely false.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    They were still dropped on military hubs; they were gravity-guided bombs, and they were released directly over military hubs. This is a documented fact for both Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I'm not saying it was justified, I'm stating that it's not analogous to a Nazi facilitating the murder of innocent people.
    and the firebombing of tokyo? or dresden? military hubs too? stfu if you have no idea and pull your head out of your ass if you think the allies didnt commit warcrimes...

They were still dropped on military hubs; they were gravity-guided bombs, and they were released directly over military hubs. This is a documented fact for both Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I'm not saying it was justified, I'm stating that it's not analogous to a Nazi facilitating the murder of innocent people.
    What!? Do you know what a nuclear bomb does?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    He cant, none of us can. But he's hoping if he shouts justice enough that we'll change our minds.
    Was the whole point really. None of us know and probably won't ever, so the current assumptions are based off zeal and no substance to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I would have liberated the camp or died trying. Probably the former, though, since I'm not an idiot despite what most of these posters in this thread would like to think.
    That'd have been a swift death.

How to beat in discipline into soldiers under pressure:
    Assign some halfwit to execute a prisoner, he refuses; you kill him. Tell the next in line to execute the prisoner, continue until point taken.
    There you go, you have your little army of "just following orders".

Also, you're overusing the term "justice". It's not black and white as you portray it to be: it's purely subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Wells when you need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I've stopped bothering. My grandma always told me to never argue with zealots/fundamentalists/fanatics. May as well try to teach a donkey how to fly.

(and she knows a thing or two about zealots, given how she lived under the regime of one of the bloodiest dictators in south america)
    I realize it's easier to label some as a zealot/fundamentalist/fanatic rather than engaging in substantive debate. It is rather despicable to see you label my position (which is mainstream in Germany and most of the United States) as "fanatical" or something. Pathetic.

Your grandma lived under Pinochet? You're Chilean? There were a lot of bloody dictators in SA.

The first two sentences are more or less correct, but the third is definitely false.
    Right except every time I've made a valid point, using facts, you either outright ignore it or throw more patriotic rhetoric at us without ever really addressing it. And you still haven't told us why you're more qualified than some of us to make a judgement against this man.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 01:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Right? Or Djalil or N-7.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHich is exactly why he is going to go to TRIAL, not a gas chamber, or even to prison, he is going to have to explain himself.

Duh.. He better have a fair trial. Honestly I rather have the guy who went nuts in the Dark Knight Rises theater in jail or...gone then this guy who we have no clue about his crimes.

Meditating with Thrall, Aman'Thul and Deckard Caine >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I realize it's easier to label some as a zealot/fundamentalist/fanatic rather than engaging in substantive debate. It is rather despicable to see you label my position (which is mainstream in Germany and most of the United States) as "fanatical" or something. Pathetic.

Your grandma lived under Pinochet? You're Chilean? There were a lot of bloody dictators in SA.
    You don't engage in substantive debate though, you just spew right-wing bullshit without ever presenting facts to back them up. A debate without facts isn't debate, it's rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    And once again, he wen't TBC rogue completely dodging my point about the Nuremburg trials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

You don't debate. You chant. You posture. You chest-beat. And above all you RAAAAAGE ineffectually against any and all injustice--real and perceived. You need to smoke some pot or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Right except every time I've made a valid point, using facts, you either outright ignore it or throw more patriotic rhetoric at us without ever really addressing it. And you still haven't told us why you're more qualified than some of us to make a judgement against this man.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 01:55 AM ----------

Right? Or Djalil or N-7.
    I've told you I'm a University student studying Biochemistry. You, however, have not told me what you do or what your credentials are so how do you reasonably expect me to explain to you why I am more qualified when I don't even know if you're a high school graduate? rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't debate. You chant. You posture. You chest-beat. And above all you RAAAAAGE ineffectually against any and all injustice--real and perceived. You need to smoke some pot or something.
    Drugs/alcohol aren't my thing; sober my entire life. This is getting wildly offtopic, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've told you I'm a University student studying Biochemistry. You, however, have not told me what you do or what your credentials are so how do you reasonably expect me to explain to you why I am more qualified when I don't even know if you're a high school graduate? rofl

Just because you graduate from High School doesn't mean you are a pargaon of Morality and not a derp. I wish it was like that but it's not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Who I am or what I do is irrelevant. I'm not calling for an 88 year old mans blood. But if you must know I'm a 28 year old IT professional that studies astrophysics as a hobby. I'm a Libra and I like long walks on the beach at sunset. No smokers please.

All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    LOL no you cant be charged, there s a little thing called prescription. Gladly for our case prescription does not apply to crimes against humanity.