Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Loshan Weapon over Regail Weapon? So confuseddddd i will tell you why!?

Morning guys...

Yesterday I won Loshan on a lucky charm and I was pretty exciting to use sha gem on it and see how much dps I would win when sim it.

But I was so dissapointed when I saw that switching Loshan from Regail was a dps decrease, I lost 2k dps on simulation craft. Thought Loshan we're BIS with that 500 intellect gem.

BUT on dummys I'm doing more 10k with this new weapon(496 item level) isn't awkward? I can do 82-83k without going lower. And with Regail Elite(503 item level) I was doing 73k.

I really need help here O.o what you think I should use Loshan or Regail?

Deleted
    This is like asking if you should eat if your hungry..... UR A RETARD!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-07 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iuci View Post
    This is like asking if you should eat if your hungry..... UR A RETARD!

Go play hello kitty f..... troll.... !

Retard it's your mummy, why bother to reply if you're a f..... troll? Go kill yourself wanna x-act to cut your wrists?

Admin you should delete this post and the above one. This don't help the community but this guy abused.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-07 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Loshan is better, something went wrong in the sim.

If you are comparing Regal to Loshan with just the 500int gem there is more than enough sp and secondary stats on Regal to make it better. Loshan only gets better when you finish stage 2 and get the gem to 550int and get that prismatic socket for another 160int.

The Elite Normal version of the dagger is better than Loshan, yes.

The Heroic version of Loshan, with the legendary gem, and a Prismatic Socket, is BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    If you are comparing Regal to Loshan with just the 500int gem there is more than enough sp and secondary stats on Regal to make it better. Loshan only gets better when you finish stage 2 and get the gem to 550int and get that prismatic socket for another 160int.
    How so? they basically have the same stats with loshan getting a 500int boost. I dont see how secondary stats will make that up.

mhhh... Atm I have Regail on my bags with 320 mastery gem on it,

And Loshan equipped with 500 intellect gem, different comments isn't helping, some people says Loshan, other says Regail, it's a fact sim said Regail it's better. But on dummy i'm doing way more dps with Loshan

So i should switch back to Regail Elite?

Cheers for help tho.

Clearly you should use the weapon you perform the best with, regardless of anything else. That's simple logic

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Clearly you should use the weapon you perform the best with, regardless of anything else. That's simple logic
    But but simulation craft ....

Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    But but simulation craft ....
    Loshan HC (Prismatic) > Regali HC Elite (517) > Loshan HC (509) > Staff (509) > Regali HC (509) > Regali Elite (503) > Loshan (496).

Deleted
    Guys... Dont just throw things out there that you havent backed up, if you are gonna answer a question which comes down to facts, then back it up with facts.

The following scale factors are based on a 5 min fight:

Int SP Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    4.37 3.54 1.93 1.68 2.25 2.49

Regail normal elite: With hit reforge and 320 mast gem = 30773,58

Loshan normal: With hit reforge = 30678,81

Regail should be slightly better, so the results that you are getting on dummy sounds weird, either you've tired and looked at the numbers wrong or your gameplay increased drastically between the two test.

Conclusion: Go back and try again on the dummy, and im sure your results wont differ that much. Test over a 5 min period and make sure you play equally good on both tests. Loshan might come out on top after the test, since the difference is under 100, but during raids etc you really should run with Regail since, at the end of the day, it comes out higher and there is no point is using something subpar regardless of it being legendary or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mailun View Post
    Guys... Dont just throw things out there that you havent backed up, if you are gonna answer a question which comes down to facts, then back it up with facts.

The following scale factors are based on a 5 min fight:

Int SP Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    4.37 3.54 1.93 1.68 2.25 2.49

Regail normal elite: With hit reforge and 320 mast gem = 30773,58

Loshan normal: With hit reforge = 30678,81

Regail should be slightly better, so the results that you are getting on dummy sounds weird, either you've tired and looked at the numbers wrong or your gameplay increased drastically between the two test.

Conclusion: Go back and try again on the dummy, and im sure your results wont differ that much. Test over a 5 min period and make sure you play equally good on both tests. Loshan might come out on top after the test, since the difference is under 100, but during raids etc you really should run with Regail since, at the end of the day, it comes out higher and there is no point is using something subpar regardless of it being legendary or not.
    You're forgetting the fact that Loshan gets a prismatic socket upgrade, making the fully upgraded version better.

I'm not sure if sim it's simming the socket where you put 500 intellect. But sims telling me that Regail does more 2k dps compared to Loshan, it's alot of dps.

But from those comments I read it' seems the best way it's to back again for Elite Regail Dagger. And DE Loshan or leave it on bag, argh...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    I'm not sure if sim it's simming the socket where you put 500 intellect.
    Following line if you want the socket included:

main_hand=loshan_terror_incarnate,id=86328,gems=500int,enchant=jade_spirit

If you forgot to add the bold part then of course the gem is not included in the sims

Deleted
    I did sim with the 500 int gem, just forgot to add it in the comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a worgen the dagger is better but if you were human the sword would be better (due to the racial giving 1% hit).

Or a gnome makes regail better too.

Edit reason: Dunno how I confused goblins with gnomes...

Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    Or a gnome makes regail better too.

Edit reason: Dunno how I confused goblins with gnomes...
    Gnome also have 1% hit with 1h swords

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Gnome also have 1% hit with 1h swords
    Oh, snap. Ty for correction^^