H Amber-Shaper 25M - Lag issues

Has anyone else experienced lag while being a Mutated Construct in phase 2?

Last night I made it through about 5 interrupts (Monstrosity and self interrupts combined) and was at about 40% health when I got hit by a huge lag spike but it was not a connection issue.

Given the similarity to the type of spike I see on Elegon with Recount turned on, I am curious if Recount is the culprit but would rather see if anyone else has had this issue. I know at least one other person in my guild mentioned the same lag spike.

Deleted
    This is the reason I run skada, recount often got problems like this, haven't heard about this specific problem before tho. You should maybe try disable recount and report back?

I am using Skada because of this. Got a lot of FPS freezes and so on with Recount. Just try Skada

10+ Year Old Account
    well I'm using skada and lagging as hell in the last part as a construct aswell. Even if I turn it off, does anyone else have a clue which addon that causes this lag?
    Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniwa View Post
    well I'm using skada and lagging as hell in the last part as a construct aswell. Even if I turn it off, does anyone else have a clue which addon that causes this lag?
    Oh i'd loooove to find out what causes this aswell.

If you guys use any of the following addons let me know, maybe we can figure out which one it is :P
    Bolded addons are ones that people WITHOUT the laggs use.
    The addons i use are:
    Auracle
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Castbars
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Moveanything
    Prat3
    SatrinasBuffFrame
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    Skinner
    Tidyplates
    Vuhdo
    Bartender4
    Last edited by Tides; 2012-12-08 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post

If you guys use any of the following addons let me know, maybe we can figure out which one it is :P
    The addons i use are:
    Auracle
    Skada
    Bigwigs

Castbars
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Moveanything

Prat3
    SatrinasBuffFrame
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUnitFrames

Skinner
    Tidyplates
    Vuhdo
    Bartender4
    I've bolded the addons I use from your list, and I never get any of this lag, so maybe that can narrow it down.

Much appreciated

Try removing Skada and MikScrolling combat text, you can easily play without them. Also, do /reload after each try.
    Last edited by Marahdeka; 2012-12-08 at 07:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    Try removing Skada and MikScrolling combat text, you can easily play without them.
    It's not as much about what i can or can not play with, its about identifying the problem! :P

The addons i use are:
    Auracle
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Castbars
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Moveanything
    Prat3
    SatrinasBuffFrame
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    Skinner
    Tidyplates
    Vuhdo
    Bartender4
    Bolded the addons I use, and nope.. no lag spikes here, and I even have recount on for that fight too.
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Thanks for the help Its realy appreciated. Starting to narrow it down!

Bump? Having these same problems.

Auracle
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Castbars
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Moveanything
    Prat3
    SatrinasBuffFrame
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    Skinner
    Tidyplates
    Vuhdo
    Bartender4
    Bolded the ones I use, however I have never had this problem and I tank our off night 10 man clears, so i get to be a construct fairly often.

10+ Year Old Account
    No-one in my guild has had issues with this, and we've killed Ambershaper 5 or 6 times now on heroic.
    None of us use recount only Skada. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    We do, however, have HUGE fps lag spikes on H Sha in phase2 / on the pull.
    Probably something on blizzards side, not ours/yours.

Edit: It's usually around the time we drop stormlash. (Coincidence?)
    Edit2: Our kill video of H Sha - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIphZCSXCo
    You can notice the huge FPS lag betwen 7:28 and 7:40 (It causes me to die to thrash..). It effectively just locks up half of our raids games, the video PoV doesn't get the full effect of what most people are suffering, as at least he can still move around/see what's going on
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2013-01-02 at 05:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    No-one in my guild has had issues with this, and we've killed Ambershaper 5 or 6 times now on heroic.
    None of us use recount only Skada. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    We do, however, have HUGE fps lag spikes on H Sha in phase2 / on the pull.
    Probably something on blizzards side, not ours/yours.

Edit: It's usually around the time we drop stormlash. (Coincidence?)
    Edit2: Our kill video of H Sha - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIphZCSXCo
    You can notice the huge FPS lag betwen 7:28 and 7:40 (It causes me to die to thrash..). It effectively just locks up half of our raids games, the video PoV doesn't get the full effect of what most people are suffering, as at least he can still move around/see what's going on
    Tell your Hunters to not use Stampede next time, I cannot confirm that its 100% stampedes fault but however when we stopped using that ability we've never been lagging on Sha of Fear again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Tell your Hunters to not use Stampede next time, I cannot confirm that its 100% stampedes fault but however when we stopped using that ability we've never been lagging on Sha of Fear again.
    Interesting.. we'll have to try that
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Turned off my nameplates before p3, reduced lag much.