Deleted

Destruction Reforging - Mr Robot

So like many people I've been making use of askmrrobot (or wowreforge, depending on preference I guess) but I've noticed recently mr robot has been telling me to reforge crit to haste on just a couple of my items.

As far as I'm aware, there's no haste break points that destruction needs to meet and our stat priority is pretty simple:

Int > Hit to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste

I've reached my hit cap through gems and a bit of reforging; all I should be left with is to get as much Int as I can, while maxiumising mastery and where I can't reforge to that, I go for crit instead. With that in mind I'm confused as why it would tell me to reforge crit to haste on items that are mastery and crit, supposedly my two best stats after Int and hit.

I've been ignoring the site and leaving the crit there, but I was wondering if my information was incorrect and I've simply been costing myself DPS?

Deleted
    Aiming to get intellect while gemming for hit sounds like the wrong way to do it. Link an armory please.

I reckon the stat differences so small that you won't notice a change any bigger than what you can dismiss as an unlucky/lucky attempt. I may be wrong.
    Do please link armory, though.

Well, i´m my case Mr Robot give me this stats:

Int 17100
    Hit 15.02% (cap obviously)
    Crit 12.64% (cap ???)
    Haste 15.99% (cap ???)
    Mastery 65.21% (cap ???)

Now the question´s are how much and what stat need to for upgrade?? This is my armony now i´m affliction but i want to probe destro this weekend us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Pandorasama/simple

I know as you reach certain plateaus (where are close to reaching another tick on certain dots (4715?), haste becomes more valuable, but where you have just reached a plateau, additional haste becomes essentially a wasted stat and crit becomes more valuable. Maybe that explains why your numbers are different

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorasama View Post
    Well, i´m my case Mr Robot give me this stats:

Int 17100
    Hit 15.02% (cap obviously)
    Crit 12.64% (cap ???)
    Haste 15.99% (cap ???)
    Mastery 65.21% (cap ???)

Now the question´s are how much and what stat need to for upgrade?? This is my armony now i´m affliction but i want to probe destro this weekend us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Pandorasama/simple
    You realize you logged in Affliction, so that's the spec MR. Robot is using right? Click the affliction icon and change it to Destruction. That will fix your output.

I changed the Affliction Icon to Destruction