Bringing warriors back too what there surpose too be

Just my thoughts on the way blizz is going with warriors and how they need to get back too what a warrior really is. A warrior is surpose too be the master of all arms so why never is there a fist weapon or a poelarm's for warriors. A warrior should be abel too use any weapon and be deadly with it. Silencing warriors? What a ridiculous thing too do warriors dont use magic thats there thing so why did blizz decided too do this no idea bad move i think and dont give me the old pvp story of overpowered warriors we need too be abel too silence them from there moves. This is not the piont the piont is warriors dont use magic therefore should not be silenced "lore". this might be my opinion but a warrior should not be abeled too be feared by CC berserk stance says it all a "fearless warrior" aka not afraid of anything. All i wont is warriors too be warriors by definition not blizz idea of what 1 should be

They're* to*

A comma or a period, or perhaps some insight into what you think you're complaining about, would be welcome.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-12-08 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    A warrior is supposed to be a tank. DPS is something they learned in BWL with thunderfury by accident.

always 1 spelling correction officers with nothing else better too do. go do something usefull like sucking your mans dick

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-12-08 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addsy View Post
    always 1 spelling correction officers with nothing else better too do. go do something usefull like sucking your mans dick
    And this is why it won't take long before you'll either get banned or this lovely thread will get closed.

However, to quickly answer your well-written rant: WoW is made by Blizzard so warriors IN WoW are whatever Blizzard decides they are, not what you think they should be and judging from your post you have no darn clue what you're talkin about anyway grasshopper.

They would have to completely make new weapons for that class. Sure, Death Knights and Pallies could use the Polearm, but then Monk, Hunter, Druid wouldn't benefit from that polearm! And just the Warrior would use the fist weapon because it would have the Strength stat, making it undesirable for every other class that uses a Fist Weapon.

And, let's be honest...if a warrior was unable to be Crowd Controlled...the PvP cries would be loud and supreme and everyone and their mothers would be playing a warrior. No fun in that!

Feel free to RP with those weapons though! I'm sure there would be no harm in that

Warriors are underpowered as shit this season. Please buff them, it is absurd and outrageous that they can be CC'd and feared like us mortals. Their mobility and damage should be buffed a bit too. Maybe also buff their self healing, second wind is certainly not enough.

jk.

Already lost all respect for a fellow warrior. GTFO.

Edit: you have atrocious spelling, and bad ideas. Back to the generic warrior category for you.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-12-08 at 03:15 AM.

go do something usefull like sucking your mans dick
    I get the feeling you're being sarcastic but this is actually extremely useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TCD4LYFE View Post
    They would have to completely make new weapons for that class. Sure, Death Knights and Pallies could use the Polearm, but then Monk, Hunter, Druid wouldn't benefit from that polearm! And just the Warrior would use the fist weapon because it would have the Strength stat, making it undesirable for every other class that uses a Fist Weapon.
    Well who cares bows and daggers also still exist. Agility polearms are in essence also feral and tank monk only so I don't see why it would be such a big deal to create a strength fist once in a while. Or a strength polearm - maybe even itemized for dk tanks.

Closing this, since it started going on the decline, and continued on that path, very quickly.

Locked.