Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't doubt that. I'm just relaying my experiences when I ask a jungler for a gank, no matter the champion I'm playing against.
    Oh of course, you have to hope your jungler ganks him because Teemo is quite good in the lane but gets shutdown pretty easily by ganks due to his lack of escapes (his W doesn't count overall).
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I really don't understand why more pro's don't play him..
    "Holy shit, X picked that little sucker, he sucks so bad!!11"

Deleted
    Seems Teemo has replaced support indefinitely in any games I enter on EUW. Driving me mad, Teemo/AD botlane :<

Deleted
    Kill lanes with Teemo are getting more common, but he's a horrendously bad support and generally a free kill. Just sit in lane farming for a bit, playing it safe, and wait for an opportunity, one stun and he's dead after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Kill lanes with Teemo are getting more common, but he's a horrendously bad support and generally a free kill. Just sit in lane farming for a bit, playing it safe, and wait for an opportunity, one stun and he's dead after all.
    that and if he doesn't get farm or kills he doesn't really scale into late game. Sure the blind is annoying and he still has shrooms. But they aren't the lethal destroy half your health bar shrooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.
    This.
    Teemo is more or less the perfect example of a Glass-Cannon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    that and if he doesn't get farm or kills he doesn't really scale into late game. Sure the blind is annoying and he still has shrooms. But they aren't the lethal destroy half your health bar shrooms.
    He already doesn't scale into late game (maybe a bit more now because of the new spirit guise upgrade), but yes, exactly, if he lets his ADC farm, he's nothing, just a walking blind. If he doesn't let his ADC get all the farm, then you have TWO non-threatening champs on the enemy team you don't need to worry about. It's all about playing it cool in kill lanes, denying them an opportunity to kill you and farming yourself.

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but if you haven't, then i think it suits this thread totally.

When playing against him:
    Blind, Global Taunt "Aka: Shrooms", Never dying, poisons killing you after the battle is over, stealth

When playing with him:
    They always seem to wait in bushes and plant mushrooms. They rarely help with fights and rarely backdoor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    When playing against him:
    Blind, Global Taunt "Aka: Shrooms", Never dying, poisons killing you after the battle is over, stealth

When playing with him:
    They always seem to wait in bushes and plant mushrooms. They rarely help with fights and rarely backdoor.
    The ones that you play against also can get Pentakills by your team walking on his shrooms after your team 5-for-0 aces the enemy.

The ones you play with always tend to be the AD carry for some reason.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

The thing about teemo is, he's way too easy to play. You don't even have to play well to kill someone, the other person has to be on top of his game tho.
    I played vs Teemo a couple of times on top and I must say that the best way to counter him is take something like kennen. Counter annoying by being more annoying :3

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Not sure if you guys have seen this, but if you haven't, then i think it suits this thread totally.
    I showed this to my friend and he almost died from laughter, literally.

Funny AND true. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I showed this to my friend and he almost died from laughter, literally.

Funny AND true. :P
    There's a gif about this but it's Karthus intead, it's pretty amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There's a gif about this but it's Karthus intead, it's pretty amusing.

Googled "karthus gif fucked".
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-12-08 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    [img]https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Fuck-you-Karthus.gif[img]

Haha, it's that one.

I think I have that bookmarked but I'm lazy so I didn't search to see if I did or not.

Deleted

can't. stop. watching.

I like the explosive fireball toward the end

Deleted
    [img]https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Fuck-you-Karthus.gif[/ig]

"teemo gif fucked"

it is related to the subject we're discussing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post

"teemo gif fucked"

it is related to the subject we're discussing
    Recently whenever there is a Teemo on my team I offer a honorable opponent to whoever gets the first kill on it.

Cause he is pure evil... wrapped in Fluff

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition, he seems to get a LOT of skins for a champion, which does kinda make sense because he's one of the more played champions, but that still annoys people because other champs such as Soraka, Udyr, and Trundle only have their two release skins.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II