Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I wonder if, when the final WW2 survivor pass, we will be able to finally put WW2 to rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I wonder if, when the final WW2 survivor pass, we will be able to finally put WW2 to rest.
    Doubtful. The fanatical nazi-hunters aren't simply going to peacefully fade into irrelevance. They'll likely start harassing the children and relatives of deceased Nazis.

They don't actually care about justice. Justice is simply a disguise they use for hatred and lust for vengeance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justice and hypocrisy go hand in hand. Who gets justice from the punishment of this man? If I put a gun to your head and told you to kill someone, most people would. You could try to fight back, but the odds are that I would just kill you and the other person. Everybody wants thinks they know what they would do in a situation like that I can guarantee you that you don't. But this Mr. Geiser couldn't ask anyone for help even if he wanted to the amount of control over the civilian population that fascist dictatorships had was astounding. He wouldn't of been able to talk to his friends, or family. Resistance was death. Too me, ending a human life should be taken very serious, and what the nazi's did was horrific but taking a man away from his family is wrong.
    Research does not consist of eating some lead based paint, checking what people are saying on the forums and then pretending like you know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Doubtful. The fanatical nazi-hunters aren't simply going to peacefully fade into irrelevance. They'll likely start harassing the children and relatives of deceased Nazis.

They don't actually care about justice. Justice is simply a disguise they use for hatred and lust for vengeance.
    If that had been an option, Eichmann's children wouldn't be having a prolific life in Argentina.
    Jews are relentless in their pursuit of (justice?) revenge. But they aren't one of those people who blame the son for his father's crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I remember of history, if you didn't follow their way you were killed or also sent to concentration camp, and you really couldn't just "walk away" and Hitler was a great convincing speaker and convinced many to follow him. There was so much propaganda etc. If he was a 17 he prob had all his friends doing the same. When you have everyone around you believing and following someone, it's hard for you not to follow.

TL;DR version - he did nothing wrong, if you didn't follow the nazi way you were shot or put in the concentration camps. The whole thing's silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Zionists wont let that happen, israeli governtment play the holocaust card every month to remind us.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Oh the Nazi witch hunt is a fun one.
    If we are not careful the children of camp guards might have to go to jail too.

Idk why a people that learned greatly form such animals would not concider them allies now, rather then targets of oppertunity.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    They were still dropped on military hubs; they were gravity-guided bombs, and they were released directly over military hubs. This is a documented fact for both Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I'm not saying it was justified, I'm stating that it's not analogous to a Nazi facilitating the murder of innocent people.

Stop avoiding the main issue, and stop acting as the moral police. If you were in his place, you too would likely obeyed the orders of the state, else you would've been executed. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Zionists wont let that happen, israeli governtment play the holocaust card every month to remind us.
    ^_^
    Well we do remind them every hour that there is a very sour opinion of them in the world, and it's been like that forever, too.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Camp guards did not just guard the camp, they shot those who ventured too near to the perimeter of the camp, they aided and abetted the slaughter that went on within (by virtue of protecting the processes of the camp), and he essentially facilitated the murder of innocent people. If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 05:21 AM ----------

Hitler never "killed anyone" either, and neither did Stalin. This guy FACILITATED and was an ACCESSORY to the massacre and torture of people.
    Yes, I'm sure you would rather have died against a wall by execution then guarding some camps. I'm pretty sure you would go against all of that because of your morals xp

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 12:08 PM ----------

I believe I have already stated what I would have done.
    Big words, no one believes you

I wouldn't have tried to play some martyr, I would have survived, because what would my family do without me? (morals can be bended to everything)
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Yes, I'm sure you would rather have died against a wall by execution then guarding some camps. I'm pretty sure you would go against all of that because of your morals xp
    LOL yea cause morals never change in front of the barrel of a gun aimed at you or your wife, or kid.

If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not.
    It's easy to be a hero 65 years later when you're not actually that person in that place in that time. The very idea that you would even attempt that is silly internet bravado and shows you have no idea what it's like to be in that type of situation.

"She said he could have requested a transfer back to the Russian front, where he was initially serving, or that he could have simply walked away from service or defied immoral orders."

So basically he should have taken one of the 2 other realistic choices he had at that time and die.

I mean what kind of backwater trash justice dep. lawyer comes up with ideas like these?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Well according to the man he killed no one. So I think I'll take his word over what you think he did.
    You would have been a real hit at the Nuremberg trials.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    You would have been a real hit at the Nuremberg trials.
    What does it matter? Neither todays legal system nor that at the time convicted people without proper evidence.
    The largest flaw I know of is that an jewish US service man that acted interrogater were eledegly allowed to beat up prisoners during interogations and that Albert Spear had a lenient verdict cos he showed responsibility and regret (if it was authentic is another question).
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-12-08 at 04:40 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Hitler never "killed anyone" either, and neither did Stalin. This guy FACILITATED and was an ACCESSORY to the massacre and torture of people.
    Actually Hitler DID kill Hitler. Then again - he also killed the guy who killed Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    "She said he could have requested a transfer back to the Russian front, where he was initially serving, or that he could have simply walked away from service or defied immoral orders."

So basically he should have taken one of the 2 other realistic choices he had at that time and die.

I mean what kind of backwater trash justice dep. lawyer comes up with ideas like these?
    Well her last name IS Siegal. And her bosses last name is Rosenbaum. I'm sure you can figure it out.

EDIT: Of course, if you vocalize that you figured it out it will just be dismissed as anti-Semitism.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Well her last name IS Siegal. And her bosses last name is Rosenbaum. I'm sure you can figure it out.

EDIT: Of course, if you vocalize that you figured it out it will just be dismissed as anti-Semitism.
    In that case, i totally did not figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    In that case, i totally did not figure it out.
    Basically, having a jew prosecute a former nazi is likely to cause a conflict of interest. As in, the jewish lawyer would not be interested in justice or fairness, only hurting the man as much as possible.

It was irony ;-)

The truth is, I'm more baffled as to how a person can achieve such a status in a legal democratic system uttering her stupidity like that in front of a journalist.