10+ Year Old Account

any form of armory?

so now that swtor has been out for a while now i was wondering if there was some form of armory. whether it is official or not, i feel like i should have something i can access to show my equipment to people on a forum without having to link each individual item. also when i mean an unofficial one i mean something like wow-heroes.com except with swotr (i think wh is unofficial at least.)

or is there another way to access a person's characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    askmrrobot.com

There you can create your own personal armory and use it in links. I have one in my signature though I have not updated it in some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    askmrrobot.com

There you can create your own personal armory and use it in links. I have one in my signature though I have not updated it in some time.
    i've seen this one before but it kinda sucks due to the whole having to find all the items yourself, especially when leveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    i've seen this one before but it kinda sucks due to the whole having to find all the items yourself, especially when leveling.
    Yes, yes it does I hope an official one comes out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Yes, yes it does I hope an official one comes out later.
    Unlockable with the use of Cartel coins, no doubt xD

It's one of those things that sort of seems like no big deal... but I find not having an armory of some type to be super annoying. It would be incredibly useful to those of us who do like to theorycraft and just for people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    Why would you need some kind of armory during leveling? Do you want to know some specifics about gear available (there are sites = tor-fashion.com, dulfy.com) To figure out BiS equipment at lvl 50... I think askmrrobot.com is really sufficient because you can theorycraft even before the update hits the server.