Deleted

Garalon as arcane

Hai fellas,

been testing out some arcane during the weekend in lfr, trying to prepare for the raid tomorrow.
    We will be starting out on garalon 10N and was just wondering what you recomend on that fight. Since movement is not boss as arcane all i can think of is that i should stay put in my RoP and nuke the body during the whole fight? (I prolly wont be kiting)

Thanks for any help and suggestions you might have!

RoP in center of the room and shoot the body if you are not kiting.

i found IW to be way better than ROp in this fight since you can use IW on cd and get full buff from it since there is always constant damage coming from pheormone
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i found IW to be way better than ROp in this fight since you can use IW on cd and get full buff from it since there is always constant damage coming from pheormone
    With a little more scorch weaving then i guess?
    Only killed him as fire before so and im kinda lost playing as arcane, that will change in time i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgarn View Post
    With a little more scorch weaving then i guess?
    Only killed him as fire before so and im kinda lost playing as arcane, that will change in time i guess.
    What about Abarr cleave from legs? if possible i would do that than scorch weave as i would assume the extra dmg from the leg buff would carry over.... hmm probably should try this next time.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    What about Abarr cleave from legs? if possible i would do that than scorch weave as i would assume the extra dmg from the leg buff would carry over.... hmm probably should try this next time.
    Blizz fixed leg cleave so it no longer puts a modifier on the body

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    Blizz fixed leg cleave so it no longer puts a modifier on the body
    ahh yes .. dam

I will also be using Arcane for first time on 10N Garalon tonight. My plan was to use IW with Scorch, spend as much time on legs as possible, and use Time Warp + AP + Bers macro while IW SP buff is up.

I have no idea if that is the correct thing to be doing but thats the plan

I did normal Garalon yesterday as Arcane. I used RoP and was sitting in the middle just tunneling the boss, didn't touch any legs except for near the end where one was close to dying. Did 102k DPS which was enough for a kill as well as a decent rank so I guess it's feasible.