Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I like my little pony, would it be better if I had rarity as my avatar

snip: Eww rarity

Anyway overly homophobic people who have oiled up muscled men as their avatars usually are... well... curious, minimally.
    Fluttershy>Rainbow Dash>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>Twilight>Rarity
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    There it is again. Another fucking post that I need to exercise control or get infracted.

FIX?! I'm not fucking broken mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What does that have to do with gay marriage?
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.
    but why is it wrong?

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/0...-pleasure.html

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    If by "fix" you mean "drive a ridiculously high amount of them to suicide by filling their head with the idea that the way they were born is wrong and no matter how hard they try they just can't be right".

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Fluttershy>Rainbow Dash>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>Twilight>Rarity
    Ah I absolutely love her! She's up there in my list of faves.

I'm not fucking broken mate.
    I am. Can I borrow a dollar? Fucking economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've gone from talking about consenting adults to banging 10 year olds who can't consent? Who busted out the fucking meth?
    its the state that says what age people can consent right?and if one state says 15 then that has to be ok right?if a country says 10 then thats ok to right?that were we morals come into play,just because the law says its ok does not make it so.

Please tell me, please, why it is wrong for me to marry a man I love.

Back from dinner and the bigotry still continues? Oh my.

10+ Year Old Account
    its the state that says what age people can consent right?and if one state says 15 then that has to be ok right?if a country says 10 then thats ok to right?that were we morals come into play,just because the law says its ok does not make it so.
    The law =/= consent. The law is there to protect those who are unable to give knowledgeable consent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah I absolutely love her! She's up there in my list of faves.
    maybe it comes from the people I grew up around (super rich suburbia, yay!), maybe it comes from my personal tastes in women (and now this conversation is awkward), but rarity just strikes me as such a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why do you need science to tell you that two people who love each other should be afforded the same respect and rights as everyone else?
    yup so its ok foe me to marry my sister if we dont have kids right.thats morally right thing to do?

why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.
    No, because you're advocating denying civil liberties to people based on some "ew, I don't like gays" basis. I'm fine with people "not thinking the way" I do. I'm not fine with people who're happy to persecute others; that, to me, is medieval behaviour.

yup so its ok foe me to marry my sister if we dont have kids right.thats morally right thing to do?
    For the Nth time, MORALS ARE SUBJECTIVE. There is no "moral standard".

10... you mean an age where their brain isn't fully developed or near it, and they are easily groomed into being raped?

why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.
    Says the bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Infjustice View Post
    Back from dinner and the bigotry still continues? Oh my.
    What can I say? Meathead REALLY wants to marry his underage sister and/or cousin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet a lot of straight people are in support of gays. I know I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has long since reached the useful end.

Comparing gays to pedophilia/incest, calling them abnormal, and discussing sites promoting already disproved brainwashing methods to "cure" gays is just not tolerated here. We're here to discuss things civilly and that kind of stuff isn't it.