Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    You maybe the only player in both sides.
    I would love this... Assuming you meant 'may be'...

I don't farm players, but would use the max time farming the bots and maximizing honor ; )

-Alamar

if people botted heroics, the outcry would be so insane

10+ Year Old Account
    botting like many other activities fall under the heading of being unfair, unsporting and damaging to the game community. Botters in dungeons slow everybody down leeching rewards from your efforts, botters in battlegrounds are predictable and poor players, gathering botters can collect mats quicker and more efficiently than a player frustrating anyone trying to make money from their profession.
    Like others I know a lot of people who have these kind of bots and what they use them for, I also know that it's very rare for any of them to get banned.

What's frustrating to me is how hands off Blizzard are with these kind of bots who affect the majority of the game in a real way and the incredible sensitivity around arena or rbg win trading exploitation or world first raiding incidents like the saronite bombs or lfr multi-looting. They pounce on that kind of thing within hours without fail expansion after expansion. I've known many people banned for that kind of things, almost everyone who tries it are found and punished severely.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    if people botted heroics, the outcry would be so insane
    No reason for them to ever want to do that. They bot levelling chars for selling at max level or use for botting professions.

The one positive from the botting wave is account hackings are down, farmers are botting their own toons instead of taking old inactive accounts to use temporarily.

So Most people will be botting honor now since 5.1 is here to upgrade their gear, blizzard seriously need to fix this.

I dont mind with bots mining or herbalism but it is retarded to be playing a bg vs bots. it is like i am looking in bgs for players.

Deleted
    A bot is an account, an account is money, money is good.

Blizzard logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    Yes but players wont immediately (instantly) go back to the EXACT spot they were at. Players will wait a sec, realize someone moved them, possibly kb turn and go back to roughly where they may have been and not in the exact spot.

Also in bgs a lot of bots will stand together.
    Because it takes a few seconds to realize that you've just flown backwards through the air and are no longer standing at the gate?

blizzard could fix botting by adding a mechanic to input 4 letter code as soon as they enter bg or else get kicked , what do u guys think about that??