Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Just noticed that Keleb didn't put "with X alive it takes Y to lynch" in his start of day post. If I'm not mistaken, we have 12 still alive and that would require 7 votes to lynch...correct?

Scratch that, Dyra is still on the alive list. We have 11 so require 6. C'mon Keleb!
    Yea, I was in a bit of a hurry when I ended yesterday so I missed that. It's in the morning post now. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Damn Euros hurry up and wake up
    It's weekend, I'm not setting alarm to get up earlier then I have to

15+ Year Old Account
    No worries Keleb. I almost convinced myself that we needed 7 instead of 6 votes and almost out mine in the mix thinking we wouldn't be 1 away. Thought better of it and read the alive list and noticed the snafu. All is good now. I believe we are currently at 3 votes on p00 with decagons unvote. I'll have to do a reverse of deca in about 4 hours before I pass out in my comfy bed. This set of night shifts is really wearing me down >.<.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 06:38 AM ----------

OK heading to bed...going to put this back up to 4 votes. Be back on (hopefully) before i head off to work. Unless of course I oversleep once again.

vote p00 flinger
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to move this vote to 5/6 just yet, as it would make it too easy for scum to end the day way too soon, and witout allowing p00 to speak before we kill him.
    Also: typing messages in English on a phone with Polish autocorrect on is both fun and not frustrating at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, not a lot happened while I was gone.

Lol, I'm sure it is, Kis.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Seems not much happened overnight.

Anyways, due to some PM chat I've had with a certain someone, I'm inclined to believe pOO is Mafia. His general inactivity, defence of Worg, and late bandwagoning (against Worg) seem to further back that up.

So.
    Vote: pOO flinger.

Well in that case
    vote poo flinger
    seems he wont post today
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    What are we, 1 off from a lynch?

Fling said he would be very busy, and while, like Worge, it's not an excuse, we still have plenty of time (I think) so we may as well wait for a bit.

Something.

If he comes back and says "I'm not scum!" are you going to believe him and unvote? I wish that worked for me any of the times I got lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If he comes back and says "I'm not scum!" are you going to believe him and unvote? I wish that worked for me any of the times I got lynched.
    I already am unvoted.

Still, even when he comes back, I'll almost certainly vote on him, but as it is now, we still have plenty of time, and unless there's a lack of conversation like there is now, I don't see any reason to push it to night.

Something.

pOO flinger (6): Lysah, Krayzy, Anakso, rolo4804, Elyaan, kel

After a short discussion the town found pOO flingers activity (or lack of it) to be suspicious and decided that his time in the town was about to end.

It is now night. Post your night actions in your threads.

Deadline for night 4 is
    Mon 16:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Mon 11:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Tue 00:59 AWST (UTC +8)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpity bump for the end of night.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Once again day arrives in the town of Vanilla. As the sun rises further the rays also reveals less pleasant things. Two members of the town are no longer alive. Lysah and Robozerim are both found dead. The morning newspaper reveal more news.

Our fair city has reasons to celebrate! We have struck another blow in the fight against crime. After tireless investigation, our intrepid citizens have flawlessly determined that p00 flinger is another member of the mafia organization that has long been a blight upon the town of Vanilla. He has been dealt with swiftly, and in a manner so grisly it will not be described here, because there might be children reading.
    Unfortunately, we also have some sad news to report. Our journalistic investigation has determined that listo95, who has been found dead a few nights ago, was not affiliated with any nefarious organizations and was an upstanding member of the community.
    Recent investigations surrounding the murder of two of the town's residents, listo95 and Dyra, revealed striking information. Prior to their deaths, they have been seen conspiring together in various places around town. Foul play was originally assumed, but the police have now found that their nefarious plots involved the freeing of all of the puppies in the local zoo. It appears both listo95 and Dyra were just innocent townies in the wrong place at the right time.
    It is now day.

Deadline for day 5 is
    Wed 16:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Wed 11:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Thu 00:59 AWST (UTC +8)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-10 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another summary
    Dyra: Town
    Listo: Town
    pOO: Mafia.

2/? Mafia down at least. I'm half suspecting Rob was mafia too. Just a hunch though so could be completely innocent. I'm fairly confident in assuming Lysah was town.

So, pOO was mafia, and Listo/Dyra were townies.

Also, how on earth did I survive? Why do you mafia want to keep the JK alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch also. I think.

Damnit Ana. Toofast!

10+ Year Old Account

Also I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're alive because they assumed you'd be protected.
    Either that or they thought they'd caught a bigger fish but I'm going to go with protected given the uncertainty of what fish there even are, and which ones are left alive.

Seems like lysah pushed us towards killing pOO and now she is dead, quite a shame.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    So listo and Dyra were townies. pOO was mafia.

That's two members of the mafia down and both were fairly quiet (Worgen had a lot of messages but didn't really say much in them).

That makes me put one person at the top of my suspicious list. That is Kisuro. He's been fairly quiet (could be that he is busy at work like he said) and he seemed hesitant on voting on pOO.

I also have suspicions on Kel. I honestly kind of forgot he was playing. I don't know if that was just me overlooking what he's said or if he's just coming off as lurking to me.

FoS Kisuro
    FoS Kel

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS: Kisuro, Krayzy and Decagon.
    In that order.

But not ready to vote on any yet at all. I'm going to look back through the thread, specifically at voting decisions to see which ones a likely scum. Tomorrow, probably after work so in about 14hours time. Bed time now then work in the morning.