Poll: Would you Like to see Ony in MoP?

Thread: Ony and MoP?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ony and MoP?

Would you guys like to see Ony once again in MoP and in what context would you want to see her?

Personally, I feel after 3 appearances she deserves to keep her legacy alive in a scenario. I feel in a scenario they would have to worry less about working it into the lore. This would allow it to become just a fun thing for vets that have gone 3 rounds to have 1 more for the road.

I think they should just keep bringing her back as a running joke every xpac.

whatever, as long as she deep breathes more after each patch
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

They should just put her back in SW, it would make so much sense. Also next raid should have Kael duel wielding daggers made from frostmourne while riding anub'arak.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    They should just put her back in SW, it would make so much sense. Also next raid should have Kael duel wielding daggers made from frostmourne while riding anub'arak.
    Would she wield anything of note?

I think Onyxia should be a setback for an instance

Like... a re-re-re-animated Onyxia or Onyxia robot or something in the Brawler's Guild?

Well, then...
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Like... a re-re-re-animated Onyxia or Onyxia robot or something in the Brawler's Guild?

Well, then...
    An Onyxia Robot für BrawlerÄs Guild would be extremely fun and epic. xD

I imagine a Caverns of Time 5er Heroic Dungeon with the juvenile Onyxia learning her Deep Breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I think this would be best.

I would rather see some of the other old raids come back as semi relevant. But I'm never against Ony she's easy

They should bring Molten Core back as the first raid of every expansion. No updated mechanics, no updated models. Just Molten Core. Every two years. From now until the end of time.

Deleted
    It just needs a necromancer with some kind of special humor, doesn't it? ^^

Kael'thas still had one of those orbs last time I checked...

If she HAD to come back I think it'd be great if she showed up in the legendary questline so Wrathion has an emotional "I MISS MOMMY" moment. Or is she his sister...?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Would she wield anything of note?
    DW Thunderfury. It's gotta be.

this. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Kael'thas still had one of those orbs last time I checked...

If she HAD to come back I think it'd be great if she showed up in the legendary questline so Wrathion has an emotional "I MISS MOMMY" moment. Or is she his sister...?
    Nyxondra is his mother. The father is actually the one that is debatable

OT: Ony making an appearance each expac is something I definitely welcome. I would love to see her in the brawler's guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Well, then...
    Borderlands have Dr. Zed, Undead Dr. Zed, Robotized Dr. Zed and Undead Robotized Dr. Zed, so why not?

Also, I've selected ALL options in the poll.

Brawlers guild season 2 in 5.2 for rank 9/10 I would support ony being in the mix. Need a dragon boss inside Bguild anyhow. Wouldn't mind them doing a duo bosses either.

Garrosh seems arrogant enough that he would construct a monument to all the things we've killed in the past in the name of "The Horde."