Deleted
    What did you have in mind? I could change the title of this thread to a more general Bleach discussion thread with an [Anime and Manga] tag. Don't think it's possible to extract individual pages from a thread and move them and it'd be a shame to lose the discussion we have here so far by starting a new thread.

Deleted
    Hm....

Eh, well, I don't think there's a point in making a thread for the anime, atleast not till it starts again, maybe just [Manga] will do it? I think that's just fine since manga is on its last arc, like the thread's tittle says.

Deleted
    Okie dokie! Done! =)

On a side note I miss your old avatar Majad.

Deleted
    Oh, Baiyn, I forgot, maybe you should edit the OP, people might get confused by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    On a side note I miss your old avatar Majad.
    Hehe, I changed to this one because of a bet, and Baiyn too, but I won't change this one for some time. :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, Baiyn, I forgot, maybe you should edit the OP, people might get confused by it.

Hehe, I changed to this one because of a bet, and Baiyn too, but I won't change this one for some time. :>
    Oh yeah! Good point!

Ah! Who bet you couldn't get the whole group represented with avatars? Did they have to do anything since they lost? >x3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah! Who bet you couldn't get the whole group represented with avatars? Did they have to do anything since they lost? >x3
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD

Deleted
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD
    Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.

Deleted
    Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.
    A good point. =)

Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))

Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))
    Good news! It's coming. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    All of that will be revealed!

Soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of that will be revealed!

Soon.
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    This is probably why I think this will be my favourite arc.

We are going to discover a lot of stuff, bankais, more story(I LOVE STORY/LORE!) and so many more fights.

Also, when this is over, we will get the anime, I hope!

What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.
    We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.

Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

Mutha fucka is on a roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.