Thread: GFX Question?

10+ Year Old Account

GFX Question?

How would a Nvidia GTX 570 Twin Frozr do graphics wise in this game? I understand it is a very large game with giant events, but I want to know what settings I should play it on!

You're going to be more limited by CPU/Memory than your video card, of which a 570 should have no problems really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    You're going to be more limited by CPU/Memory than your video card, of which a 570 should have no problems really.
    Well, I have a Intel Quad Core i5-2500k along with 16 GB of ram.

Should be fine, there's still some sluggishness with very large scale events going on. But yeah, I have a 2600k and 8gb of ram and it runs fine 99% of the time. Granted I have a GTX 690, but also at 5760x1080 so there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Well, I have a Intel Quad Core i5-2500k along with 16 GB of ram.
    About 12 gigs of ram worth of overkill, and my 560ti ran everything on max at around 45 frames per second. Yours should probably get close to stable 60. Same CPU as yours.

Deleted
    hello guys
    some days I am most looking forward to GW2 and I wanted to know if my pc can run this game

amd athlon 64 x2 3800 + (2 GHz)
    2.5 gb ram ddr2
    hd 5450

sry for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    hello guys
    some days I am most looking forward to GW2 and I wanted to know if my pc can run this game

amd athlon 64 x2 3800 + (2 GHz)
    2.5 gb ram ddr2
    hd 5450

sry for my bad English
    It would be able to run, but not great. You would be sitting on absolute lowest settings just to get by with a questionable frame rate still. I have a 6750M and use the lowest native resolution settings just to achieve constant 30+ fps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuckerpooks View Post
    It would be able to run, but not great. You would be sitting on absolute lowest settings just to get by with a questionable frame rate still. I have a 6750M and use the lowest native resolution settings just to achieve constant 30+ fps.
    i play 1024x768...with this resolution I could do 25-30 fps?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 460 GTX and it`s ok. in WvWvW I have to lower details... but it`s playable.