Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Minimum level for BMAH?

Couldnt find an answer anywhere. Is there a level requirement to interact and bid on the BMAH? I never checked it while leveling and am not at home right now to check on my lvl 85. I am curious because of this new axe that requires lvl 85, would be nice to buy it on one. It would be useless having a lower level requirement if only lvl 90's can use it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaketh the truth View Post
    Let me go over this again concerning people believing that they have more rights than others just based off of a numerical value within World of Warcraft. Not a single time have we gotten a right in this manner, we get them from God. I believe if we get out of people's way the sky's the limit. The sky is the limit. People of this faith that believe that they have an equal right to justice - that is the essence. And if it's not the essence, then we've been sold a pack of lies. The essence is that everyone deserves a shot - the content of character, not what level you are.
    I would love to have what you are having mate. Share with me.

Deleted
    Let me go over this again concerning people believing that they have more rights than others just based off of a numerical value within World of Warcraft. Not a single time have we gotten a right in this manner, we get them from God. I believe if we get out of people's way the sky's the limit. The sky is the limit. People of this faith that believe that they have an equal right to justice - that is the essence. And if it's not the essence, then we've been sold a pack of lies. The essence is that everyone deserves a shot - the content of character, not what level you are.
    Huh ?

OP no, there is no level requirement to use the BMAH, you may need to get a friendly couple of people to summon you over there though if you going to camp it on a low level.

Perfect thanks guys. I have no trouble getting there on a 80+. As for the one person who responded... Remember kids, dont do drugs.

You can get rich making fun of me. I know. I've made lots of money making fun of me. Look deeper into the meaning of my words.
    A weird form of performance art.

Deleted
    You can get rich making fun of me. I know. I've made lots of money making fun of me. Look deeper into the meaning of my words.
    Are you Yuluval without the grammar issues?

10+ Year Old Account
    Religious based discussion isn't allowed on these forums, and you derailed the thread. Why can't people just answer questions any more?

To answer your question OP, I assume it follows the same level rules as the normal auction house. As long as you can get there, I'm sure there is no issue.

Its no iLvl requirement. I got a lvl 70 DK on sporegarr with 50k gold which I migrated there to grab rare mounts. I check the BMAH now and then but I only seen t3/usless pets so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Religious based discussion isn't allowed on these forums, and you derailed the thread. Why can't people just answer questions any more?

To answer your question OP, I assume it follows the same level rules as the normal auction house. As long as you can get there, I'm sure there is no issue.
    hahahaha he is just saying that level doesn't matter; he will be able to use bmah.
    he is just saying it in a different way.

Deleted
    only in the items themselves i believe some mounts might have a level requirement to "use/Equip" and are BOP so even tho they go account bound u will have to buy them on a toon high enough to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    My discussion was not based upon religion, please re-read. Alas, I did answer the question. Would you not agree that the true "derailers" of threads are those that impose this title upon others to begin with?

Last words to the OP: When you choose the path, you choose the destination; and sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you're worthy of the trip.
    Oh goodie, seems like we have a new troll on the block. Just checked his posts and they're all the same incoherent gibberish really.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-10 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Oh goodie, seems like we have a new troll on the block. Just checked his posts and they're all the same incoherent gibberish really.
    He's a motivational speaker. Usually his target audience is burned-out managers. Just throw money at him and he'll go away.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    please take your religious nonsense somewhere else. it's likely that over 3/4 of us are atheists, so discussing God with us is just nonsense.

Deleted
    ...we get them from God.
    We get them (whatever you mean by "them") from Blizzard.

Ghostcrawler is our lord and savior, the provider, the one true voice. The giver and taker of our (social) lives.

Your phoney baloney earth beliefs have no merit in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    A weird form of performance art.
    Not weird.. Satirists and Comedians do that. But he's neither satiric, nor funny.

@Speaketh the truth
    You probably shouldn't have mentioned God on such rather trivial topic, then people wouldn't associate religious motives.

there is no lvl requierment

i have a lvl 1 alt there for checking and buying

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    please take your religious nonsense somewhere else. it's likely that over 3/4 of us are atheists, so discussing God with us is just nonsense.
    Is it because you've witnessed first-hand the inscrutable power of C'Thun and Yogg-Sarron?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I hope you realize that he was not preaching...he was using a form of "riddles" and older language to answer the post.

Deleted
    At least level 86 characters can bid (cause I did once, and lost) so there probably is no level requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    I hope you realize that he was not preaching...he was using a form of "riddles" and older language to answer the post.
    The fact that you refer to that as 'older language' makes me feel a little bit sad.

Little bit.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.