10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not sure how many kills that bird gave up in mid lane. It was a lot!
    That bird lost us the game more than that support.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Panth+Leona bot.

Well done Riot you incompetent fuckups.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Panth+Leona bot.

Well done Riot you incompetent fuckups.
    What, a kill lane fucked over your "I-must-follow-the-meta" lane? Tough shit, its a kill lane for a reason, they lose the game hard late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What, a kill lane fucked over your "I-must-follow-the-meta" lane? Tough shit, its a kill lane for a reason, they lose the game hard late game.
    4 Black Cleavers would like to have a word with you and your so-called "late game". Besides, you're not gonna get to lategame with them having 3 champs stacking Cleavers and Liandry's bullshit. There is no lategame anymore. They've taken the concept of "bruisers wins everything" from 3v3 and put it into 5v5 with their trash items such as BotRK, Liandry's and the new Black Cleaver. Nerfed the early armor -- yeah, what a brilliant idea, now squishies has no armor whatsoever unless they buy a Randuin's or Frozen Heart! Woo-hoo!

Kill lane or not; they're not supposed to be able to one-shot you at lv2 and still walk away from under the turret. Sorry bud, but it looks like you have some anger towards the meta?

But yeah, you're right. League of Bruisers is way better than what we had before. l0l.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-10 at 03:11 PM.

Kill lane or not; they're not supposed to be able to one-shot you at lv2. Sorry bud, but it looks llike you have some anger towards the meta?
    Even in S2 ppl had special rune pages to counter Panth in line ... it's nothing new really. The cleaver stacking is what makes him actually good after laning phase has ended in S3. And cleaver is getting its first nerf soon.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

That patch can't come soon enough.

Haven't met anyone stacking Cleavers yet, but I dread the time when I do.

@Blackroo so your actual rant was with the BCs still which is still getting nerfed. Nothing at all to do with Leona and Pantheon. And no one can turret dive at level 2 and walk away with full HP, unless you were on about 20hP and Panth one shot you with a spear.

Deleted
    @Blackroo so your actual rant was with the BCs still which is still getting nerfed. Nothing at all to do with Leona and Pantheon. And no one can turret dive at level 2 and walk away with full HP, unless you were on about 20hP and Panth one shot you with a spear.
    My rant was about everything I said.

Riot nerfs early armor -> buffs kill lanes running with a bit of ARP meaning true damage.
    Riot nerfs boots -> there's no punishment for starting Doran's Sword anymore meaning even more super skilled and super balanced damage.

Oh. And yes, Pantheon and Leona can appearantly easily walk away from the turret (and ignite) at level 2. Because hey, his shield blocking turret damage isn't too strong at all. I dont see where I meantioned them having full HP after the dive though.

This patch buffed bruisers so much it's beyond retarded. Why have an ADC when your bruiser is ten times tanky and does the exact same damage lategame too?

Nearly every tank item gives a buttload of HP -> better make an item that does %-based damage. awww yeah

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless, of course, you put a safe ADC laner like Caitlyn top.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I so raged-quit the other day. I was top with signed trying out the new stuff and just got pwned, my team mates on skype was just complaining about everything, had a bad day at work too. I said I'm getting to effing stressed right now over a game, I Alt-f4ed out disconnected skype, uninstall league. Went to a more relaxing game... World of Warcraft.

lol, I will eventually re-install. But LoL is just so stressful its crazy after a day of work.
    Founder of Kentuckynerd.com come visit for podcasts and more!

This patch has nothing at all to do with bruisers raping ADs early game, bruisers have always raped ADs early game. Pantheon/Leona/Jarvan is probably the easiest combo for a gaurenteed bottom lane win in LoL. They just however fall off horribly and you win the late game.

Once the nerfs go in for BC etc then Bruisers will be toned down a lot and will have to build more defensive items.

10+ Year Old Account
    My rant was about everything I said.

Riot nerfs early armor -> buffs kill lanes running with a bit of ARP meaning true damage.
    Riot nerfs boots -> there's no punishment for starting Doran's Sword anymore meaning even more super skilled and super balanced damage.

Oh. And yes, Pantheon and Leona can appearantly easily walk away from the turret (and ignite) at level 2. Because hey, his shield blocking turret damage isn't too strong at all. I dont see where I meantioned them having full HP after the dive though.

This patch buffed bruisers so much it's beyond retarded. Why have an ADC when your bruiser is ten times tanky and does the exact same damage lategame too?

Nearly every tank item gives a buttload of HP -> better make an item that does %-based damage. awww yeah
    You're making it seem like it's new in S3. It's not. It was there in S2, same as Jarvan/Leona bot. You get hit by a skillshot, you die. Nothing new.

Deleted
    Pre vent:
    1st pick ban irelia, shyvanna...and shen...he wants garen.
    Enemy team pick darius and vayne....
    Our ad is urgot and I got leona...don't know if I dodge or not...

Edit:
    I didn't so is
    Garen
    Leona
    Urgot
    Amumu
    Kata

vs

Darius
    Vayne
    Alistar
    Lee sin
    Akali

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You're making it seem like it's new in S3. It's not. It was there in S2, same as Jarvan/Leona bot. You get hit by a skillshot, you die. Nothing new.
    That's odd, because beforehand I used be able to survive more than 2 abilities. I wonder what's changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Pre vent:
    1st pick ban irelia, shyvanna...and shen...he wants garen.
    Enemy team pick darius and vayne....
    Our ad is urgot and I got leona...don't know if I dodge or not...

Edit:
    I didn't so is
    Garen
    Leona
    Urgot
    Amumu
    Kata

vs

Darius
    Vayne
    Alistar
    Lee sin
    Akali
    It was much worst than I thought...darius mid owned kata and all the others, first kill of akali on garen, not sure but seems that garen is actually a counter to her...amumu...less then 10 games...no comment on him.

This fucking lag at champ select

Urgot support sure is fun

I'm still telling you this nerf to the bc isn't going to change cleaver stacking. It sure isn't the best choice, but its still going to be viable after. It still has every stat a bruiser wants except the armor pen will be unique, so you'll just get a last whisperer instead.

Some of my friends are literally uncarriable. They made a 5v5 team, I figured Id join it for the lols. But no, even as like 9-2 vayne I cannot carry them, the final score was like 35-18 to the enemy. Game before I go 6-6 corki and the final score is 10-35 to the enemy. Whats best is that I say to our Eve mid "Just go Spell pen boots into haunting guise, you'll gib Veigar." Nope! Rushes Lichbane with a Hextech Revolver in there somewhere. it literally makes me cry.

Deleted
    ranked game, a olaf vs singed top lane and our olaf dies 3 times in 7 mins, like, i jump into the poison and back, wait for all ticks and jump in again >.<

meanwhile i played nunu support with a vayne adc, theoretical, but in the practise it was like talking to a tree, i poked graves all the time, til lvl 5, low, he constantly had ~20% life, taeric was always stunning me and vayne prefered to farm creeps....

in the end nunu support cant carry idiots, even when you got 3 melees (olaf, jax and vayne) run around with zeke for support and having all warded, cause morons are morons >.>

So I just got temporary banned. Eh, whatever.

So you can't talk shit anymore? So I get reported with no explanation from the reporter and only one I might add, the other team started it, was just as filthy, retarded and degenerate... I don't get it. Why can you get banned in such a game?

I said bitch a couple of times... that is it. I told someone to get out of my jungle, bitch. Then I said SCIENCE BITCH, after I got Shaco in my jungle again. That was it. How can you get banned for that?

Shaco said, I was a "cunt bag". A faggot, and such, I didn't report him. I just guess I will have to report anyone that even squeaks wrong, in the future. When in Rome, right?