Poll: Good idea?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wowkemon daycare

If you maybe remember the pokemon games had a daycare. When you put the pokemon there he/she got XP and lvls. It costed some money, but you could lvl a few pets that were anoying too lvl that way.

I once even forgot a pet in daycare and i had too pay some sick price .

So i was thinking if it would be a great idea too implent this. Limit 3 pets max.

Prices could go up like this:
    Day1 5g lvl 1-2
    Day2 10g lvl 3-4
    Day3 15g
    Day4 100g
    Day5 150g
    Day6 250g
    Day7 350g
    Day8 550g
    Day9 700g
    Day10 850g
    Day11 1000g
    Day12 1250g
    Day13 1500g
    Day14 1750g lvl 20-23
    Day15 2000g lvl 23-25

And your pet would get 1 lvl a day---- 3 days for 1 lvl after lvl 20. It would also be great moneysink .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

This would actually be pretty cool.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Dam I hope my pets are getting the sweet life for that kinda gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Dam I hope my pets are getting the sweet life for that kinda gold.
    Well you do have too take into a accaunt that some ppl may just put them there too sell them later for more gold. You need too cut down their profit.

Powerleveling service for battlepets. No. Bad enough pet battles already exist Let's not cater to them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Powerleveling service for battlepets. No. Bad enough pet battles already exist Let's not cater to them even more.
    ummm you do know that they have an entirely separate team for pet battles right O_o its also hugely popular and therefore keeps people playing longer
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I really want Blizz to focus on things that players are constantly complaining about like pvp and problems with classes. Pet Battles are doing great and they are bringing in a lot of positive feedback. I think this could be something that is added in later in the game though, I like the idea because I loved Pokemon and I constantly used the pet day care system.

EDIT- I know blizz has a separate team working on battle pets but it still is a very new addition to the game and they are still seeing how it's playing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ummm you do know that they have an entirely separate team for pet battles right O_o its also hugely popular and therefore keeps people playing longer

So true.....something too do instead of dailys/pvp/raiding every time.

The thing about Pokemon is that it arguably needs the daycare (its leveling service anyways, breeding is core to the game) less than Battle Pets does. You can get different levels of Pokemon, and legendaries are especially high level so you don't have to grind with them. All of the unique Battle Pets (which, generally, perform a lot better) start at level 1, which makes it a huge pain to level them. So yeah, Battle Pets needs a way to level pets that doesn't include stomping hundreds of random critters.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    A) That's far from powerleveling, it's much faster to level them yourself, And just because you don't use them, doesn't mean they shouldn't exist, selfish players shouldn't exist but you do, right?:P

For the record I've not even visited the pet battle trainer, But i see no reason why they shouldn't implement something for everyone!
    And a brilliant idea i think! Definitely would be cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Few achivments that could work:

Have, have we meet? 50p
    Lvl a pet in wowkemon daycare from lvl 1 too 25 with no interuptions.

Red, green, blue whatever. Awards a http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10339#. whelp version
    Put blue whelp, green whelp, red whelp or yelloy whelp into a day care (3 difrent colors) for 3 days.

But i was just having a fun here. 5 points
    Have you battlepet in a daycare for only 1 day.

and more...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like this idea.. but should take longer... 30 days or so. I mean, you aren't doing anything but throwing gold at it. You don't experience anything, hence should take longer.

Else, good idea. And also, only 1 pet at a time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I would like this idea.. but should take longer... 30 days or so. I mean, you aren't doing anything but throwing gold at it. You don't experience anything, hence should take longer.

Else, good idea. And also, only 1 pet at a time.
    1 if fine too. I just hate lvling undead/magic pets.

Deleted
    I don't like the idea, but if it was, it's have to be a lot higher prices than what you listed. 2k is nothing to get a max level of your favourite pet.

Quote Originally Posted by evdawg6543 View Post
    Sorry I really want Blizz to focus on things that players are constantly complaining about like pvp.
    PVP is as much a part of this game as Pet Battles are. They are both side games, mini games to do in when your guild isnt raiding or do the main content of the game.

PvP in wow is a joke, and will never be balanced. If you want real pvp go play a pvp game like LoL or guild wars.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I don't like the idea, but if it was, it's have to be a lot higher prices than what you listed. 2k is nothing to get a max level of your favourite pet.
    if i got this correct it means 2k to go from 23-24 and another 2k from 24-25. and then you can add all the other prices on top of it too see how expensive it would be.

personally i think this is a pretty good idea, 1 lvl a day isnt that insane considering you can level a pet a lot faster yourself.
    there should be a limit on how many pets your allowed too level up at the "daycare". think 2-3 max should be acceptable, but no more.

Deleted
    Ah yeah, that'd make more sense, thanks. In which case, that wouldn't be too bad at all.

Deleted
    Yeah instead of just stealing the basics they should have stolen everything they could.

*i mean it, they should have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evdawg6543 View Post
    Sorry I really want Blizz to focus on things that players are constantly complaining about like pvp and problems with classes.
    Different teams of people work on different parts of the game. The PVP guys won't touch pet battles (not that there's a pet battle team, but you get my point).

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a great idea, but I feel Blizzard will see it has a exploit or something that bypass passes the leveling process. Maybe have so you can't daycare a pet to Level 25 unless you got atleast 1 pet there.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.