Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    From what I understand being able to enter pre MoP raids without being in a raid group is not a bug. Blizzard removed the requirement for older raids in 5.1.
    Try reading the post, or any post actually lol, that was never debated, what this thread's about is a bug he was talking about where you can enter a raid at any level Nothing to do with being in a raid group

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edc View Post
    They are not for lvl 50s. The raids where released for lvl 60 characters. Taking 58s and 59s has been quite common even in vanilla. The reason why it is so much easier to accomplish without lvl 60s is because classes are worked out much better, entry level BC gear is quite good and because the average player has much better knowledge of the game.
    MC, AQ (both) are all level 50, BWL 55, ZG was 55 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Try reading the post, or any post actually lol, that was never debated, what this thread's about is a bug he was talking about where you can enter a raid at any level Nothing to do with being in a raid group
    Yeah, I'm a dork. Didn't get much sleep last night and haven't had coffee yet. lol. Went back, read it again and felt really dumb when I realized I totally misunderstood the post.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2012-12-10 at 05:05 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

When I read..."heard of a bug to enter not in a raid" I stopped... as it was patch notes... not a bug not like there is a level restriction to be in a raid anyways...
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    When I read..."heard of a bug to enter not in a raid" I stopped... as it was patch notes... not a bug not like there is a level restriction to be in a raid anyways...
    We can tell you stopped, because what you're talking about isn't what the OP said, Try reading properly next time=)

The OP said " enter any raid regardless what lvl you were" So please tell us all where you saw anything about entering while not in a raid group?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I came here cause i expected a lvl 56 to have solo'ed MC...

I am dissapointed
    This so much. Some of these threads on mmo-champion are just so junk and random haha.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    I came here cause i expected a lvl 56 to have solo'ed MC...

I am dissapointed
    Yeah, same here. Meh.

I came here cause i expected a lvl 56 to have solo'ed MC... I am dissapointed
    I was too, til I thought about it. The day a lvl 56 mage solo's MC (on YouTube) is the day I call it quits

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    You could enter molten core from level 55, since ever.
    nope, gotta be 56 to get the attune quest :P

...unless warlock summon *gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    nope, gotta be 56 to get the attune quest :P

...unless warlock summon *gasp*
    You can walk into MC from BRD, you don't have to do the attunement quest, only to enter by the window/talking to the elf dude.

My guilds first MC raid in Vanilla I was only lvl 58 at the time, I wasn't the only sub 60 as well. Grats though :P

Hey guys am I too late to rush in to tell the guy you could always zone in at that level like I'm enlightening his world, without reading the two pages of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    My guilds first MC raid in Vanilla I was only lvl 58 at the time, I wasn't the only sub 60 as well. Grats though :P
    Yeah same for me I could join at lvl 58 as a priest, good times for healers!

Deleted
    This was a funny read, thank you OP!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I thought you soloed it.

You got boosted, what's the fucking point ?
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

At least OP got what he wanted!