Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Check the original email you received. I did not get a new one, but was curious after reading about the two new keys added. I used the link in my old email and then clicked on the button for my keys and the two new game keys were accessible there.
    Yup there it is lol, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome I love getting free games!

Purchased the bundle a 2 weeks ago and I was happy paying $20 for it, now im getting more for free whoo

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Saint's Row alone is worth the buy. The AI for followers is fucking awful and makes the game way more frustrating than it has any right to be, but it's still the most fun and entertaining game I've played since Portal 2.
    Aye. I'd not played any games in the bundle so I got it. I've spent like 10 hours with SR3 so far and not had the urge to even start up the others. Nothing like beating up punks as a huge fat dude with a purple thong, heels, and using a giant dildo to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Aye. I'd not played any games in the bundle so I got it. I've spent like 10 hours with SR3 so far and not had the urge to even start up the others. Nothing like beating up punks as a huge fat dude with a purple thong, heels, and using a giant dildo to do it.
    I've been trying to find an outfit that could go with the Heavy bobblehead mask that I apparently got for free, but it doesn't seem like they have anything good for it.

And yes, beating people to death with a giant floppy purple dildo as a stark naked fat, old man is hilarious. It's even better when you get the muscle upgrades and you're basically homerunning people halfway across the city with each swipe.

And that takedown move where you slam your crotch into their face just gets all kinds of wrong when you're a naked fat man doing it. I might use one of the furry outfits, too. Something just seems really amusing about a giant bipedal squirrel blowing shit up with a minigun.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Titan Quest is a great game, now a bunch of my friends have it I'm looking forward to playing it again with them

Deleted
    Does anyone know how long the CDkeys for the bundle stays valid without use? i plan on buying a few for xmas for friends

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I've been trying to find an outfit that could go with the Heavy bobblehead mask that I apparently got for free, but it doesn't seem like they have anything good for it.

And yes, beating people to death with a giant floppy purple dildo as a stark naked fat, old man is hilarious. It's even better when you get the muscle upgrades and you're basically homerunning people halfway across the city with each swipe.

And that takedown move where you slam your crotch into their face just gets all kinds of wrong when you're a naked fat man doing it. I might use one of the furry outfits, too. Something just seems really amusing about a giant bipedal squirrel blowing shit up with a minigun.
    I made my taunt the one where you turn around and rub your ass at them. That is entertaining.

The Bo-Duk-Ken carjack makes me crack up every time. EVERY. TIME.

Deleted
    was going to get metro and red faction any way, this is the best way to do it. Saints row will be cool as well

Also happy to have some more game music to listen to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Does anyone know how long the CDkeys for the bundle stays valid without use? i plan on buying a few for xmas for friends
    They usually stay good pretty much forever as far as I'm aware, you should be more than fine for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    As i understand it, the "creation" of the key or rather fetching thereof is done when you click the button, meaning that you get assigned a key when you click the button out of a large pool in their database, and will thus always be there as long as your unqiue page exists. Furthermore I think i have read that the page exists as long as you want it to, it does not get deleted unless done so by yourself. Therefore i think you are rather safe to buy as many bundles as your heart desires and the keys should not have any sort of experation date attached to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I made my taunt the one where you turn around and rub your ass at them. That is entertaining.

The Bo-Duk-Ken carjack makes me crack up every time. EVERY. TIME.
    I jacked a Peterliner (the semis you see driving around sometimes), fully upgraded it, and pimped it out.

Once it gets going to full speed, you can instantly destroy virtually any car you hit and most trucks. It's amazing - I don't even bother swerving out of the way, I just keep going. Wiki says it has the most HP out of all vehicles except the military vehicles, too.

I'm an old, fat, naked man driving around in a purple and gold semi (trying to see if I can get spinners) that crashes into everything in his way and then hops out and beats people to death with a giant, floppy purple dildo.

This is seriously the best game ever made.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Just got an email telling me they've added Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, just go back to your key page and you'll get a seperate steam key for it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, they added Dawn of War gold edition. Wonder if they will add dawn of war 2 on the last day to generate more sales?
    Last edited by Offshoreguy; 2012-12-10 at 08:16 PM. Reason: listed wrong edition

So far my 800k total sales prediction is looking like it's going to be pretty close!

Going to pick this up though, as they finally have a few games I don't already own and kinda want to play in there.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they keep adding more and glad I never bought these games when they came out. Also seems that I won't have to worry about the average climbing to my donation/fee level since it is still below $6
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    So far my 800k total sales prediction is looking like it's going to be pretty close!

Going to pick this up though, as they finally have a few games I don't already own and kinda want to play in there.
    and then your backlog grows even bigger. Much like my anime one.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    and then your backlog grows even bigger. Much like my anime one.
    You don't even want to know how long my anime backlog is. The best part is that it keeps growing, and I haven't even begun to move through it yet. Still working on a bunch of shows/movies that I have waiting for me -_-

So much content to consume, so little time to consume it in.

I won it through my local indie games shop, currently enjoying Red Faction thinking "thank god I don't have a DL limit"
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Officially over. Final stats:

Total payments: $5,097,650.70
    Purchases #: 885,310
    Average purchase: $5.76

Also, apparently the president of THQ made the largest purchase with a $10,000 donation.

This bundle had the largest number of purchases of any Humble Bundle, and the second most money raised by any HumbleBundle.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Officially over. Final stats:

Total payments: $5,097,650.70
    Purchases #: 885,310
    Average purchase: $5.76

Also, apparently the president of THQ made the largest purchase with a $10,000 donation.

This bundle had the largest number of purchases of any Humble Bundle, and the second most money raised by any HumbleBundle.
    Wow! Those are some impressive stats! I hope that this helps out THQ. (: They deserve it.