Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I guess the OP wanted this topic to die, but I'm still going to try. I'd love to see a combined, general review, on the important things, like movement, choices, general behavioural patterns. I don't really care about a missed R, because I'm quite aware of them, but would rather get feedback about things that are clearly part of my regular approach.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2582513/
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2582516/
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2582544/
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2582517/

Oyxl @ North America servers
    Nami Support

I hope you don't mind the occasional verbal abuse. I'm working on it. No cursing usually.

Edit; Note that I mainly gave you losses, I believe, but obviously there were wins as well. I just learn more from losing :P
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-12-11 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    It's not that I wanted it to die, it's that I'm getting used to the new patch currently.

I haven't been able to sit down and work stuff out, which is what I'm trying to do now

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It's not that I wanted it to die, it's that I'm getting used to the new patch currently.

I haven't been able to sit down and work stuff out, which is what I'm trying to do now
    Aahh, no problem. I just didn't want you to feel embarrassed or anything the recording is from me, lvl 29, so just see if you have the time to review it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Aahh, no problem. I just didn't want you to feel embarrassed or anything the recording is from me, lvl 29, so just see if you have the time to review it.
    I will Soon™ - but I'm in way over my head at the moment. Still don't know half the new items

Grading @ North America servers
    Nami Support
    Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Wait what?
    What? Did I make a typo? WHAT TELL ME??! *sob*

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Did I make a typo? WHAT TELL ME??! *sob*
    Check his signature.

There can only be one!!!

(jk, but are you seriously named Grading too? That's like my signature name for all my games! AND my last name!)

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    There can only be one!!!

(jk, but are you seriously named Grading too? That's like my signature name for all my games! AND my last name!)
    Dude, honestly, now I get it :P I thought grading was like..the location where the review takes place. Dumb dumb dumb. I'll fix that. Lawl.

Thought I was being a good boy by following protocol

Grading does mean something. I'm not sure what. All I know is that some ancestor of mine was like "We should have an English last name LOL!" and that's that story. And it's a pretty unique name (at least I found that in my WoW times).
    So if there's any confusion about that, it's partly my fault.

BUT! Bring on the reviews and what needs to be reviewed! Because that's actually ON-TOPIC!

Deleted
    Noun 1. grading - the act of arranging in a graduated series
    scaling
    ordering, order - the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement; "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list"
    2. grading - changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
    leveling
    construction, building - the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
    3. grading - evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score; "what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
    scoring, marking
    evaluation, rating - act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of

P.s. Sorry I'm OT I thought u wanted the definition....to say sorry I will post a replay of one of my games tonight so you can all have fun of me
    Last edited by mmocbdf271dc9e; 2012-12-11 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I downloaded the program to record my games. Uh, how would I upload a game to it? Noob question from a LoLnewb who wants to get better.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Here's how it works:

1. You have it up in the background, you'll see it down with the volume/internet connection/stuff
    2. When you play games, it automatically records them. No need to configure anything!
    3. In LoL Replay, click "My Replays", then to the left where there is a picture of the map, click the up-arrow to upload it to their site. You can watch it without uploading it though, and you can always find your replays in My Documents->LoLReplay.
    (Also, take in mind that you need to wait for the "spectator stream" after a game, but that's just 3 minutes. Nothing major.)

Oh, and after you upload the games, you can right-click the games in the My Replays-window, you'll get an option to see the game details in a browser. Fast way to get the URL for your replay.
    (And yet another useful thing, mouse over people in the games and you can see their amounts of wins and losses. If you care about that.)

Deleted
    Guess the website is down atm cant download the client from home.

I'm pretty sure people have linked different links to the client if you don't mind looking a page or two back.
    (Their own uploads of it as well. Unfortunately I tend to clean up my desktop and stuff so I don't have it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Guess the website is down atm cant download the client from home.
    There is a dropbox link in the first post with the most recent download I had.

And to anyone waiting on reviews, I'll be able to do some after the week is over. Finals week is a bitch.

Yay axethor! My APC friend... I'll have a game or 2 for u with my newly acquired friend Xerath. I either Destroy or nothing happens and I die... Would LOVE your input :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    ya same here. Don't expect much until finals are done.

Adding another one to the list. A win this time. Thought I wasn't playing too badly.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2614048/

- Most of my wards were spot on. My first placed ward got destroyed, but all others didn't just sit where they should, they also played an important part in both defense and offense.
    - Most of my R's were properly timed and played an important part in interruption and control. My Q's were a bit off. My first R was slightly off in time, but still caught them by surprise. You saw them thinking; why did he just ult us? :P

- I made a fuckup with Clarity when I got ganked under my tower. I was looking for buttons to push.
    - I'm still not very good at using actives on items that are not potions or wards.

All in all, we came back from a 2-7, 4-12 kill score (us - them), so I think we didn't do bad. The opponent Kayle was a lvl30 with 1077 won matches and she did get fed early, but we managed to turn that around on her. Our luck was that they didn't have a really good Malphite, or we just had more power. Either or both.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-12-19 at 08:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys remember this thread? Yeah, I forgot about it too. Enjoying my vacation too much. Anyway, I know I'm still looking to help out so go ahead and post some replays. I'll add top lane to my list of things I can review since I've been spending a lot of time up there recently.

For some of the current replays that need to be watched, for some reason I can't download some of them. I'll continue trying though for those who have been waiting.