Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    OP posted this on the EU paladins forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6134233591
    with the title being "Retribution Paladins are Fine! Thank you Blizzard!"

Let me clear some things for you OP:
    A class isn't balanced over you flying, landing on players with PvE gear hardly attacking back trying to avoid you and running away mean the class is fine.
    as you mentioned in your post "But I admit I am not good arena player" the reason you don't see the issues we usually face, which is in arena/RBG at higher rating..

So do most of us a favor, create an arena team (3s or 5s) and record every game you play, have recount on and monitor your DPS/healing vs DPS/healing the classes you are teamed with and against. how it is possible for some classes to burst you so quick, you will either be stuck in a stun/fear/deepfreeze wonder what the hell just happened.

Do that, go through what we went/still going through, then get back to us.
    Thank you
    where in his video / post does he say he is an awesome player ? really wth ? he made a video of pvp on a pvp realm in a pvp zone in pvp gear , hell i dont care even i gank lowbies in zul drak when i am bored ,its a pvp server for crying out loud

to the OP. nice video , just not as much skill , just popping cds and nuking 1 by 1 :P next time try to show a video of you killing 2 or 3 at the same time maybe alot cooler to see , or make a group of 5 and farm another 5 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    OP posted this on the EU paladins forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6134233591
    with the title being "Retribution Paladins are Fine! Thank you Blizzard!"

Let me clear some things for you OP:
    A class isn't balanced over you flying, landing on players with PvE gear hardly attacking back trying to avoid you and running away mean the class is fine.
    as you mentioned in your post "But I admit I am not good arena player" the reason you don't see the issues we usually face, which is in arena/RBG at higher rating..

So do most of us a favor, create an arena team (3s or 5s) and record every game you play, have recount on and monitor your DPS/healing vs DPS/healing the classes you are teamed with and against. how it is possible for some classes to burst you so quick, you will either be stuck in a stun/fear/deepfreeze wonder what the hell just happened.

Do that, go through what we went/still going through, then get back to us.
    Thank you
    I accept this challenge, will do Arena 3s, And will be back, with the info.
    As Arena I am unhappy as Ret Paladin, as World PVP I am happy. Also I am happy as Ret in Rated BG, at least I manage to get Field Marshal and highest rated 2350 in RBG, so I think it is ok for casual player as me.

Would you mind me linking your videos every time I see a post or comment regarding "skill" and "pvp" in the same sentence?

Check this site out for mmo games info mmogameportal .com

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Would you mind me linking your videos every time I see a post or comment regarding "skill" and "pvp" in the same sentence?
    You free to use it, but I hold the full rights! So no commercial usage of it ! You will need my written permission for that, and Blizzard's also.
    You can even put it in your signature, so you don't need to comment always, much more easy.

Anyway back to topic I have returned few min ago to Alliance, and already got whispers. Thought people will ignore me

10+ Year Old Account
    I love old world pvp spirits being brought back to life. And to people commenting that he is just owning scrubs with no gear, yes he is, that is why it is fun. Why wouldn't it be fun to just go and smash someones face in? And to people commenting it's not world pvp. Why it is? It is pvp in the world? Just as much as being ganked in stranglethorn or being in a big battle at old tarren mill.

Keep at it, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    As Arena I am unhappy as Ret Paladin
    Care to explain why?

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    where in his video / post does he say he is an awesome player ?
    I don't really care if he is awesome or not, But it was weird for him to make a topic called "Retribution Paladins are Fine! Thank you Blizzard!" Cause of this video.
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

INC nerf! Well done!

If you want to use a trinket with an macro, use the slot the trinket is in, not the trinket itself.
    E.G. /use 14
    That way you dont have to modify your macro once you get new trinkets every now and then.