Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    No no no, we already have a Green Jesus, so he'll be Black Jesus.
    but THE Jesus was black

Deleted
    He swore he has Azeroth's best intentions at heart, and that we can question his means but never his motives. He's the last Black Dragon, therefore I think he's instinctually becoming the Earthwarder, so I do trust him in that respect. Although his means and methods are not going to align with ours, and there I might have a problem with him.

Because he basically sent you in to kill his father. That's the only thing we can go out from. Just because he isn't tainted by the Old Gods doesn't mean that he can't become evil, Garrosh isn't tainted by them and I'm fairly certain he classifies as evil.

In all honesty I do find it hard to trust him too, but legendaries are legendaries.

He has legendary weapons.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    No. He's not. Nyxondra is confirmed as Wrathion's mother. And Sinestra being Deathwing's only mate makes it very unlikely.
    According to Dave Kosak, Deathwing is Wrathion's literal father.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    From This quest:

Apparently, Wrathion was born from an unfertilized egg. That means immaculate conception. He's the Jesus of WoW.
    That's... not what that says at all. All that says is she is being held against her will(presumably by the black dragonflight, since she's right in the middle of "their" breeding grounds and is in fact surrounded by black whelplings and drakes) and popping out eggs. The eggs "will"(as in, in the future) be taken away before she can see them hatch, because... you go and take them.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2012-12-11 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't trust him. Doesn't mean you can't work for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he has legendaries
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Hmmm.

Vader - Bad

Luke - Not bad

Trust Luke - Yes.

People that think he's evil I don't need to convince you.

But for everyone that thinks he's not such a bad guy...dude, have you looked at his eyes? Bad news bears man.

How often does some crazy kid who just had you off his old man have crazy scary red eyes and turn out to be a good guy?

Because we personally went through huge trouble to purify his egg from the corruption that is afflicting the black dragonflight. He is, in fact, the first PURE black dragon in ages, and the last one at that. He made steps to get rid of all remaining "corrupted" dragons, including his former friends and allies. Technically I believe he might be the last Black Dragon in Azeroth. I think this kinda frees him from the burdens of his father.

If there are reasons to distrust him, they should be rooted in his actions, not in his lineage.
    Last edited by namelessone; 2012-12-11 at 03:28 PM.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post

If there are reasons to distrust him, they should be rooted in his actions, not in his lineage.
    And his crazy evil red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    And his crazy evil red eyes.
    I have crazy red eyes IRL, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I have crazy red eyes IRL, so what?
    I probably wouldn't trust you with the fate of the world, small children, or my cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    I probably wouldn't trust you with the fate of the world, small children, or my cookies
    The tricky part is that you can only see them on photographs *cackle*

Luke Skywalker would like a word with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    How can we trust someone that own dad wanted to kill everyone. so why should we trust him.
    Storywise, the player character personally helped purify his egg in Badlands. We know for a fact he's not corrupted, and his vocal desire to be different from his old man earns him a stance of trust but verify. We'll help him as long as our interests coincide, but if he decides that the Alliance and Horde gotta go, we'll also be the first 10/25 people knocking on his door.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Sup with Wrathions mom?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No but... did you do the Rogue legendary quest chain? He's still kind of a bastard.
    Well I think all dragons are bastards, I haven't seen any married dragons.

He's a black dragon, and he calls deathwing his father, but he isn't the literal song of deathwing. Only Sinestra is known to have survived mating with deathwing, and even then she had to be put back together with magic lmao. Wrathion just calls deathwing his father because for the dragons, father refers to the leader of the flight itself. I'm sure red dragons call Alexstrazsa "mother" even though she probably didn't give birth to all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Sup with Wrathions mom?
    I'm pretty sure she dies in the Badlands quest chain you purify his egg in.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!