Poll: Satisfied with your hunter?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Any examples of said top hunters? And any log of them compared to BM hunters?
    I think they are just making stuff up in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    This times 100

10+ Year Old Account
    Most top Hunters are playing BM over Survival about 60% of the time. If there's no target switching, no cleaving, and no AoE, BM is the best by a fair margin. If any of those are present, which they are in about half the fights, Survival is either competitive with BM (Feng) or ridiculously far ahead (Wind Lord).

Edit: However I'm not sure why this discussion matters, since both specs are far worse at their respective strengths than many other classes such as Fire Mages, Frost DKs, Aff Locks, Fury Warriors, etc.

Yep. This times 1000

hate my hunter now, just hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    hate my hunter now, just hate it
    Why? Hunters are in a great spot right now. What are you doing maybe I could try helping.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Why? Hunters are in a great spot right now
    That better be sarcasm and lots of it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 10:12 PM ----------

99 voters are either professional dragon slayers or low level pvp twinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    That better be sarcasm and lots of it.
    It's not sarcasm because it is true.

Deleted
    It's not sarcasm because it is true.
    Then I dedicate this epic /facepalm to you, my friend.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstrapper View Post
    Blizzard honestly tried to fix somethin' that was perfect. Hunters in Cataclysm was literly ''perfect'' (except for some small things of course). I just feel like they've been tryin' to change our class to much, and ended up adding a lot of unnecessary abilities which just makes the class more boring to play. I personaly hate the level 75 tier and the new 87 ability called Stampede. It's all just shit, honestly.
    Ofcourse, when things are good, it means something is wrong. Just like standing in a line at a government institution. If there is a short line, then things can be tweaked, expenses cut and the line at least doubled as a result of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Then I dedicate this epic /facepalm to you, my friend.
    Would you mind explaining to me why you feel that they aren't in a good place?

Our dps has been fixed via bandaid and we have no repercussions for movement. No other ranged class in the game has that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstrapper View Post
    It's not that hunters are bad, it's just that hunters are a little more boring than they used to be, and I really feel that they've been changing around on our playstyle a little to much, even though there are some good changes as well as bad. I mean like, you can perform good as a hunter in both PvP and PvE it's just that people doesn't enjoy the new path of hunters, and I'm honestly feelin' the same way myself. We just got to many abilities now that I don't really enjoy having.
    Again, opinions. I find my hunter more fun than before. Personally I don't have a problem with the "too many buttons" thing, so that part doesn't bug me at all.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2012-12-11 at 10:21 PM.

Why? Hunters are in a great spot right now. What are you doing maybe I could try helping.
    oh you know, stupid pet AI, million buttons, each doing low damage, no "Grimoire of that idiot pet away".

oh you know, stupid pet AI, million buttons, each doing low damage, no "Grimoire of that idiot pet away".
    Sounds like that's a you problem. Those things don't bug me at all. Again, tell me what's wrong (other than that) and I can see what I can do.

Sounds like that's a you problem. Those things don't bug me at all.
    does anything bug you about hunters?
    it's like 5th time i see you say the same

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be satisfied until the following happens;

- Pets have Skill sets that you invest points in, you can teach any pet a skill but you have to have captured a pet with said skill in order to have it added to your list.

- Learning Skills only occurs after your pet reaches "Best Friend" reputation level with you.

- If you don't feed your pet, it decreases rep with that pet and may even inspire it to flee from your company.

- Eye of the Beast returns.

- Marksman and Survival removed from game. I mean they are just embarrassing themselves with all the penis envy now anyway. Welcome to what BM had to endure for nearly three years.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not satisfied about my hunter in PvP. I want MM to be viable. BM is still best, even though it got nerfed like crazy, rofl. My lock in full blues(also no pvp power weapon) does so much more damage then my hunter which has pvp power wep, epic trinkets and 4/5 malevolent.

does anything bug you about hunters?
    it's like 5th time i see you say the same
    Nope, I love the class in it's entirety. I can say the same to you, you've posted your dislike for hunters in quite a number of threads. This will be my last reply to you because I'm getting a bad vibe and it seems like you are just here to argue.

Nope, I love the class in it's entirety. I can say the same to you, you've posted your dislike for hunters in quite a number of threads. This will be my last reply to you because I'm getting a bad vibe and it seems like you are just here to argue.
    you sound like blizz employee

you sound like blizz employee
    Oh no, I wish. Have a nice day man.

Hunters are fine..

Just L2P, it's not as faceroll as it was since WoTLK, just get used to that.

For the people who can't handle pressing many buttons.. Seems a fix is coming up soon.

Hoo

Ray

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    For the people who can't handle pressing many buttons.. Seems a fix is coming up soon.
    Lol, like what ?