Poll: Satisfied with your hunter?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    you can search these forums and see a different story on every class not being up to par, or to OP...It gets tiring, just get over it and re roll a warrior and be done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Lol, like what ?
    Ghostcrawler noted via twitter that he agrees hunters have a lot of buttons iirc. I'll try to find it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Ghostcrawler noted via twitter that he agrees hunters have a lot of buttons iirc. I'll try to find it.
    Ah, so maybe next expansion he will do something about it. Sorry, I'm very skeptical when it comes to class changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Ah, so maybe next expansion he will do something about it. Sorry, I'm very skeptical when it comes to class changes.
    Actually, there is a good possibility that such changes will come in patch 5.2.

They did say that 5.2 will introduce a new and big raid, a lot of talent changes and some balancing, so I think it's safe to assume that they're definitely going to try and free up some bloat with our abilities. I personally don't mind what they do, as long as they don't 'break' something in the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Actually, there is a good possibility that such changes will come in patch 5.2.

They did say that 5.2 will introduce a new and big raid, a lot of talent changes and some balancing, so I think it's safe to assume that they're definitely going to try and free up some bloat with our abilities. I personally don't mind what they do, as long as they don't 'break' something in the process...
    Hohoho this is Blizzard remember.

I'd rather play SV than BM, but really since the latest few changes and buffs I'm pretty happy with my hunter. If I could only get a decent (current content purple colored) weapon to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I won't be satisfied until the following happens;

- Pets have Skill sets that you invest points in, you can teach any pet a skill but you have to have captured a pet with said skill in order to have it added to your list.

- Learning Skills only occurs after your pet reaches "Best Friend" reputation level with you.

- If you don't feed your pet, it decreases rep with that pet and may even inspire it to flee from your company.

- Eye of the Beast returns.

- Marksman and Survival removed from game. I mean they are just embarrassing themselves with all the penis envy now anyway. Welcome to what BM had to endure for nearly three years.
    Pretty much all of that has happened already. You're about 6 years late. Maybe if you ask the Doctor nicely, he'll send you back to the glory days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before they either fix powershoot or replace it with a new talent I would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Before they either fix powershoot or replace it with a new talent I would say no.
    they are doing neither, they are just doing the typical cop out and saying its broken state is intended.