Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You care enough about them to post that they are on the ah. Make people who want them hunt them down. There are still people on those servers who are interested in getting them, now they will have to deal with server hoppers thanks to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    You care enough about them to post that they are on the ah. Make people who want them hunt them down. There are still people on those servers who are interested in getting them, now they will have to deal with server hoppers thanks to this thread.
    Mhm idk. Don't feel like I did anything wrong.
    Dedicated Players will hunt down items and xfer to low pop Server anyway. This Thread saves the Item Hunter's 20 Minutes of boring work/BMAH search a Day. That's it
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-12 at 03:49 AM.

one can only hope this thread gets closed or you burn out. It's sad that you can't see how you're screwing the people on those realms over.

one can only hope this thread gets closed or you burn out. It's sad that you can't see how you're screwing the people on those realms over.
    I will stop updating the Thread if the negative Response out weight's the positive Response.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I will stop updating the Thread if the negative Response out weight's the positive Response.
    Don't listen to the negative people. I have personally only had one character since launch, anyone can feel free to check on it Fazool on Sargeras. I had t3 before the BMAH and don't mind, I had arcanite ripper before hand and don't mind, most of the mounts and don't mind. I'm happy to see such large amounts of gold being spent on the things that I got for free. If people are willing to throw more of this gold around, then you are being a very nice person providing this service to the community with almost no benefit to yourself.

keep trucking on man, happy to see people doing work for others for no reason other than to be helpful

You don't get the point either.

just an oozeling on arthas

This thread is ridiculous. Like there wasn't enough competition originally to begin with? Even if they are low/medium pop, the remaining people are going to get shafted.
    I for one applaud him for being so into this and giving his found info to us. Don't be so cruel and mean. I would lie to see you try to do this. Keep up the good job sir!

You don't get the point either.
    I certainly do get the point. Your point is that the people native to that server should have their own economies, and that others coming in might ruin it for them. Yes this is true. But this also a ridiculous argument, as this has been happening since people hopped servers for scarab lord like crazy in the Burning Crusade. The point of the Black Market Auction House in general is to get rid of player gold. If these people transferring are spending more than the people on the server, than it is only accomplishing its goal to a larger degree. Whether you are making this argument for personal reasons, ie you are on a server and looking to get something, or because you just feel it is the right thing I salute you for that but also respectfully ask you to stop revisiting the topic, as the OP clearly has been putting a considerable amount of work into it and has a different opinion than you.

I'm personally glad that my server is not on the list. But then again, it doesn't really matter for the much more extravagant things considering the gold transfer cap is 50k gold, which certainly won't win any mounts or unique weapons. You could transfer multiple characters, but I don't know why anyone would want to risk spending $25 or more on a transfer or two when they risk getting outbid before the transfer completes. Whatever you happen to be looking for, good luck!

If you have a level 2 guild you can pay 5 extra dollars to transfer with it, effectively making the gold transfer cap 999,999 gold

Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    I'm personally glad that my server is not on the list. But then again, it doesn't really matter for the much more extravagant things considering the gold transfer cap is 50k gold, which certainly won't win any mounts or unique weapons. You could transfer multiple characters, but I don't know why anyone would want to risk spending $25 or more on a transfer or two when they risk getting outbid before the transfer completes. Whatever you happen to be looking for, good luck!

Deleted
    you do know...that you can't xfer more then 50k gold with 1 char right ? so for your logic they got to exfer 20 chars in order to get invic / mims head with the 999,999 bid , so by your logic they are going to spend..

10x 20 euros = 200 euros
    10x20 euros = 200 euros
    +
    = 400 euros for the xfers plus waste all their gold JUST to get invic / mims head?

you really think some people are THAT retarded? plus all the 20 chars got to be lvl 85 + , name me 1 guy who want / can do this please!

oowh and btw can you update sylvanas to ? EU realm if possible

Updated December 12

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I would really like to know how to collapse/expand on click a List or Text in this Forum.

I tried a simple Tag but apparently that didn't work.

Deleted
    If someone outbids you on the BMAH, do you get your money back? Or is it no returns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep it nice and friendly and fluffy in here, please. It's a good place to find info without 50000000 threads all saying the same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a couple of days ago I paid 70k for T3 mage shoulders :x
    Priest T3 shoulders on today btw.

Drooling over that egg. Only thing I wanted badly in-game and never got

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    If someone outbids you on the BMAH, do you get your money back? Or is it no returns?
    Yes you get your Money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Just a couple of days ago I paid 70k for T3 mage shoulders
    I got really lucky with T3 Shoulder Items. 10k for the Plagueheart Shoulders and 10k for the Warrior Shoulders.(created a level 1 paladin just to snatch the Item off the BMAH,prob gonna level him soon).
    On the other side i paid 60k+ for non Shoulder T3 items.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-12 at 05:23 PM.

Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

Anyway, interesting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

Anyway, interesting thread!
    Thanks.

For me personally it's a mix of Nostalgic and the fact that I don't play max level. Farming Gold/little bit of PvP/gearing/transmogging my 70's are pretty much the only activities I like do in WoW.

Edit: Added Archive to the Main Post
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-13 at 02:00 AM.