10+ Year Old Account

Fel taint subsiding in blood elves?

In some of the screenshots from the alliance side of the 5.1 quests, you battle some blood elves, "Horde Priest" is the name of the mob (I think the images are in the "Purge of Dalaran" thread somewhere) they have blue eyes instead of green. Does this mean that thanks to the reignited sunwell Blood Elves are loosing the green tint in their eyes? If so, I think it is a very interesting development.

Would this mean more customization options in the future?

PS: There's also another blood elf mob with blue eyes, the Sunreaver Frosthand in the Dalaran Sewers (I think that's the name) but I assumed the blue eyes where due to frost magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    In some of the screenshots from the alliance side of the 5.1 quests, you battle some blood elves, "Horde Priest" is the name of the mob (I think the images are in the "Purge of Dalaran" thread somewhere) they have blue eyes instead of green. Does this mean that thanks to the reignited sunwell Blood Elves are loosing the green tint in their eyes? If so, I think it is a very interesting development.

Would this mean more customization options in the future?

PS: There's also another blood elf mob with blue eyes, the Sunreaver Frosthand in the Dalaran Sewers (I think that's the name) but I assumed the blue eyes where due to frost magic.
    Nope that is a glitch it will be removed in 5.2. Do you want me to dig up the link? (please say no it will take me ages XD).

I've never heard an announcement of such a glitch, if you want anyone to believe you you gotta show proof.

I don't think it will subside, just as Orcs are still green.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could be High Elves no?

Deleted
    I heard the "Horde Priest" thing was a bug, not so sure about the blue-eyed Sunreavers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope that is a glitch it will be removed in 5.2. Do you want me to dig up the link? (please say no it will take me ages XD).
    Oh please dig it up! (I'm quite evil! *twirls mustache*)

Nah, I found the images I saw

Horde Priest

Sunreaver Frosthand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    It's a bug.
    It might be, but why should I take your word on it?

It's a mammal! See? now we both have said things without anything to back them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    It might be, but why should I take your word on it?

It's a mammal! See? now we both have said things without anything to back them up.
    Well if common sense wasn't enough I tweeted Kosak about it a couple weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/274044089148788736

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Well if common sense wasn't enough I tweeted Kosak about it a couple weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/274044089148788736
    See how the mornings are brighter and the roses more fragant with source? Thank you kindly!

And what you call common sense is nothing but lack of inquiry for me. Expand your mind, brah!