It's what the players wanted.

The 10 / 25 man changes in Asia aren't a test for the US / EU realms, just a response to what players there want. No one wants to see 25 player raiding disappear though.
    Am I really reading that correctly. Its what they wanted? How come we never get anything we want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalent1989 View Post
    Am I really reading that correctly. Its what they wanted? How come we never get anything we want?
    Maybe you're not asking it politely and maybe it's a minority that asks about 10/25 changes compared to Asia.

Never get what we want? Seriously? A majority of the changes to the game are based on what "we" want.

Deleted
    I'd be ok with this aslong as we had the friggin chance to migrate to the asian realms.

Deleted
    WoW players do get plenty of stuff that they want but ... like babies get something they want, they dont want it anymore .. complain about it and want something else.

Lol, did you really just say 'How come we never get anything we want?' unironically?

1. Asia is a wildly different gaming culture. What works for them doesn't necessarily work for us.

2. We DO get the stuff 'we' want. Or rather, Blizzard tries their best to give us an excellent game. You can either agree or disagree on this point. Personally, I agree with the majority of their decisions, so Blizzard have mostly given me what I want. What you want may differ, but then that's personal opinions for you. At any rate, it seems Blizzard are doing something right, since y'know... 10 mill subs.

3. saying 'we' is a logical fallacy. Don't assume you speak for the majority, or even any significant amount of people. And no, you can't go by what you see on the forums, we're a tiny portion of the community (and I highly doubt everyone on these forums would even agree with what 'you' want).

It's because Ghostcrawler hates you and loves Asia. That's why MoP has an china-centered theme and not one that's based on your suburb. It's clear as day.

"we" get what we want, but somehow it's never what I want xD

Maybe its a combination of that and his smug smile in the picture they used that makes me want to punch something.

Maybe its a combination of that and his smug smile in the picture they used that makes me want to punch something.
    Maybe you are taking this game a bit too seriously and need a break. If something that tiny makes you that mad - you may need to rethink your priorities.

HAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe it - I thought I was the only one, i was like why does that picture of him make me want to punch something.

Anyhow - on topic, how does one in the US go about getting an asian account?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe it - I thought I was the only one, i was like why does that picture of him make me want to punch something.

Anyhow - on topic, how does one in the US go about getting an asian account?
    and play on asian servers with who knows what lag and their language? xD

EU & US subscriptions are dropping, Asian ones rise. Asians are used to grinding hard in game, why do you think MoP revolves around dailies, Asians have no problem with them. When Blizz sent us that tiny gift for 8th anniversary along with a message they had not changed for a year, they were in China so we did not count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    EU & US subscriptions are dropping, Asian ones rise. Asians are used to grinding hard in game, why do you think MoP revolves around dailies, Asians have no problem with them. When Blizz sent us that tiny gift for 8th anniversary along with a message they had not changed for a year, they were in China so we did not count.
    Actually blizzard is an hidden section of FBI monitoring the going of servers and taking all those who break rules into torture chambers where they hurt youendlessly keeping you awake and aware of all the pain recieved to make you regret your choice.

And their members arent actually humans, they are raccons acting like humans just for the fun of it.

See ? i did it too .

I stand my previous point btw.