Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wouldn't buy it but id sell it to some of the rich bastards on my server for like 600k+ lol.

Hell, the mount from august celestials is the same thing as alani.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Nah, alani is Dungeon hero meta mount plus some lightning effects. I would never pay for something that looks nearly 100% same as a much easier to obtain mount. If it was a different color I would think about it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    I've seen ashes 7 times, I've had 1 shard in almost 8000 mob kills. Experiences may vary.
    nah dude, only your experience varied.. as in you were extereemly lucky to see it 7 times - and extremely unlucky to see 1 shard in your exaggeration of kills. Unless of course you were farming Kael on 10 characters per server on 10 servers.. then maybe your experience is about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I don't care about mounts that much. Or pets.

Deleted
    exalted with golden lotus.
    Seen 0 shards drop. RNG is a bitch.

One has been sold on my server for 300k.

I'd sell it for 150k, the going price on my server.

Deleted
    As I'm a collector - yes I would buy it. But I already have a few shards and I don't know anyone with 10 on my server... so I guess I need to wait for whatever comes first.

Exalted today with golden lotus = 2 shard drop so farm, one during normal daily routine and one while trying to farm a shard or two on purpose.

i would love to trade my Sky Crystal ( 10 shards )for one of the Engineering mounts Depleted-Kyparium Rocket or Geosynchronous World Spinner !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'm exalted with golden lotus and have farmed an additional 500 or so mobs to get keys, I've seen 2 shards drop.

Your anecdotal evidence of 3 dropping in one day does not counter the fact that it's a 0.x% drop rate. That aside, I'd never sell my mount, nor buy it, I prefer to work for what I want.
    I find it funny you talked to me like that. I felt no need to take screen shots of them per drop, so unless you just feel the need to call me a liar, you wasted mine and your time with that response. I'd sell it.

I'd offer 2k gold.

i got
    3 skyshards from Treasure of the Vale
    5 from Trickster
    1 Cow Mistfall Village
    1 from Archaeology in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    i had 3 drop in one day as well . 2 trickster and treasure of vale .
    the rep required is stupid tho , at exalted with the august you can buy Reins of the Thundering August Cloud Serpent for 10 k
    and it look very similar to Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent ...

Deleted
    There's someone selling his Alani-mount for 65K on my server. So I guess that's extremely cheap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since she doesn't have a unique model, no.

Deleted
    On my server it usually goes for around 50-75k. In the start it was 150 but the price has decayed a bit now.

If I had the gold then I would.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    On my server it usually goes for around 50-75k. In the start it was 150 but the price has decayed a bit now.
    o_O on my server it goes for upwards of 150k.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Not a copper, everybody will get that mount sooner or later its just a matter of time and some luck, and there are some spots where you can get up to 3 shards an hour so its not that hard to get anyways...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Not a copper, everybody will get that mount sooner or later its just a matter of time and some luck, and there are some spots where you can get up to 3 shards an hour so its not that hard to get anyways...
    Care to elaborate where those places be? I also have got 2 shards within 20 mins once, still I believe www.wowhead.com/item=86547#dropped-by

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Since she doesn't have a unique model, no.
    Not just this, but in my opinion the cloud serpent model isn't really anything special.