Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    All instant ccs are getting an overhaul. Especially instant AOE-CC. Lets just hope they dont break any more already gimped classes
    in favor of their favorite classes that has always reinged supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by darthkojones View Post
    I've swapped Blood Fear for Unbound Will for quite some time now since I'm mostly only playing with a friend who's a Resto Druid and am now rolling with 2x dps trinkets.
    that's cool, or even pvp trinket+ that shit

but blood fear still better so I hope it get nerfed so how.. and we can use stuff like this
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Well I agree, but...shouldn't more of it be touched than just Blood Fear?
    ... wtf is wrong with people like you ? Do you seriously think Blizzard works like this " So we removed this Blood Fear and now we are done with Changes hf gl"

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    ... wtf is wrong with people like you ? Do you seriously think Blizzard works like this " So we removed this Blood Fear and now we are done with Changes hf gl"
    This is unfortunately how things have turned out for warlocks more than once in the past.

Deleted
    Imo i dont like blood fear, makes it hard to force a trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    My main is a paladin, my 2nd most played toon is a lock. Paladins still have bubble, bop, 2 instant cc's, a lot of burst and yes i know they do no dmg without cds, well warlocks dont do any dmg even with cd's up, now all they have is blood fear thats the only reason to bring a warlock to your arena team. If they take blood fear away they may as well just remove the class.
    You are joking on the warlocks do no dmg even with CDs up right?and so what if they remove blood feat what's going to replace it ? A shorter cast time then normal fear is my best guess

Quote Originally Posted by Erlifal View Post
    You are joking on the warlocks do no dmg even with CDs up right?and so what if they remove blood feat what's going to replace it ? A shorter cast time then normal fear is my best guess
    Yeah shorter cast time and no hp penalty is what i'd assume, i'd much rather they remove this and give us some other sort of utility.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Dark Bargain have two sides, either you're being trained and when it finishes you're also getting a nice dot to help them kill you or you just make them change their focus making it a wasted defensive CD.
    Umm.. I may have missed the memo, but isn't making them switch targets the very definition of an effective defensive cooldown? I don't see people attacking a paladin inside a bubble, nor do I see people attacking a mage inside ice block. I'm pretty sure most people switch when a warrior pops shield wall as well.

If they're attacking you, and you pop your CD, and they switch, grats, you successfully defended yourself with your defensive cooldown.

What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spektroman View Post
    Umm.. I may have missed the memo, but isn't making them switch targets the very definition of an effective defensive cooldown? I don't see people attacking a paladin inside a bubble, nor do I see people attacking a mage inside ice block. I'm pretty sure most people switch when a warrior pops shield wall as well.

If they're attacking you, and you pop your CD, and they switch, grats, you successfully defended yourself with your defensive cooldown.

What am I missing?
    I've found myself more often than not popping DB and they didn't switch, they even hit me harder in order to create a big DOT... when DB they kept training me with a that big DOT up as well... so you can imagine the end.

My point is not that they switch targets, my point is when they switch targets right after popping DB you just blew up a defensive CD without for nothing... sure, you aren't trained for the duration and that's great of course, but the CD feels kind of wasted because of not being trained, so it's like "hey I just popped my defensive CD, at least attack me or something so I don't feel stupid for not popping it in a better moment".

I know my point might seem weird though :P

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    That is exactly what they have been doing for years, you must be new. They nerf a class(usually warlocks/warriors/hunters) making them mediocre for an entire xpac/arena season and never give them something in return. They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    All instant ccs are getting an overhaul. Especially instant AOE-CC. Lets just hope they dont break any more already gimped classes
    in favor of their favorite classes that has always reinged supreme.
    They say that, but GC will save mage nerfs for last or will not do it at all. He has continually nerfed every class that owns him in pvp for years. You cannot have an idiot like that in charge of designing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop View Post
    That is exactly what they have been doing for years, you must be new. They nerf a class(usually warlocks/warriors/hunters) making them mediocre for an entire xpac/arena season and never give them something in return. They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to balance.

Get out of here now! Usually warlock/warriors to medicore ? they have been on top since vanilla with warriors having one bad season in arena

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I've found myself more often than not popping DB and they didn't switch, they even hit me harder in order to create a big DOT... when DB they kept training me with a that big DOT up as well... so you can imagine the end.
    This part I've never understood. DB makes you take 50% less damage, so if they damage you so hard that the dot after kills you, wouldn't that mean that the damage you prevented would have otherwise just killed you sooner? You prolonged the time it took them to kill you, and they saw 50% of their damage go to waste, damage they could have been pumping into a different team mate. Especially if they had cooldowns up they just wasted 50% of their potential, however which way you look at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This part I've never understood. DB makes you take 50% less damage, so if they damage you so hard that the dot after kills you, wouldn't that mean that the damage you prevented would have otherwise just killed you sooner? You prolonged the time it took them to kill you, and they saw 50% of their damage go to waste, damage they could have been pumping into a different team mate. Especially if they had cooldowns up they just wasted 50% of their potential, however which way you look at it.
    I know this is a poor point, but there is some truth about it.

During dark bargain: Enemy team doing 120% damage, healer capable of healing 60% healing, damage taken: 0.

During dark bargain debuff: Enemy team doing 100% damage, healer capable of healing 100%, damage taken 160%.

Pretty poor example, but it shows why you some times have to follow up with a defensive cooldown after dark bargain.

A reasonable change to blood fear for me would be to make it work like when your health drops 20% (by enemy player), your next fear is instant cast, with an inner cd of 10 sec for the proc. I feel like this is their way of going around with it, seeing as they wanted it to be used as a defensive play.
    Or better yet, make blood fear a passive ability that immediately puts a horror effect on any target that stuns/silences the warlock for 3 sec (with an CD of 1m?) (I can hope right?)