Shadowmourne infusion quests

Hello everyone,

So, Unholy Infusion has been sitting in my log for ages now and every time I see someone with the tabard I just go so jelly that I spend ages getting a group together only to have it fail at stoping dps or some other stupid shit, resulting in another wasted week and me not really wanting to do all the work again.
    But, now I really wanna give it a shot, ask a bunch of friends to help, maybe even pay some and that has me wondering exactly how many people I would need to do the quests?

1. Say I clear to putricide in a raid, leave and form my own with a friend, could putricide then be 2 manned before the buff runs out?
    2. Blood infusion is what really has me worried as it seems the most complicated of the three (eventhough it's not really complicated, but yea.. pugs ftw). How many people would I need if I was the first to get the debuff and start biting people?
    3. Is it still possible to extend raid lockouts? Just so I wouldn't have to clear all the previous bosses incase I failed on one, died, reset and wanted to save it for next week?

0.10+ for the quests
    1. not really.. he hits HARD(really hard + plauge)
    2. 10 people min(mind you need to be in a 25m to do the quests)
    3.Yes.

Unholy Infusion was so much fun to do, and quite easy. As long as you can keep up with the puddles and right before the second phase activate unholy infusion and your friend and yourself can dps the hell out of Putricide (You only have 6 minutes before the infusion wears off), it can be 2 manned. Its a huge DPS race though with 2 people because you only have 6 minutes to defeat him. Damn, I forgot its 25 man raid requirement, it would be rough unless you have good dps. Very good dps. And he hits real hard so you have to be mindful of all the debuffs and plagues.

Blood infusion quest I am not sure about. You have to get the blood mirror buff then you have to bite 3 different people i think, so I do not think that can be 2 manned. I really loved that quest line. It was awesome. And you get some nice rewards. Hey, and owning the Frostmourne's sister blade and successor is an awesome feat. Good luck.
    Last edited by Unseen Guest; 2012-12-13 at 12:12 PM.

Deleted
    Just give instructions in RW, and end it with "press 'no' on this ready check if you understood everything!" The ones that press yes is the ones that obv didnt read shit. So either go trough it again or kick them. That's how I did it atleast.

I'd say at best blood infusion could be 3 manned. DPS on the boss won't be a problem so long as you do it on normal mode (10 man normal is a quick solo kill so long as you can avoid getting bit, so I can only imagine 25 man with someone actually bit the whole fight would be pretty easy as well). Have a druid, DK, or DA lock tank BQL while you soak the mirror, get first bite. Bite the tank first, have them die and get BR'd. Bite the 3rd person, have them die, get BR'd. At this point you should have her low enough that you just bite either of them again and finish her off.

Also remember make sure you have Shadow's Edge equipped for each infusion; I know on the unholy infusion if you don't you can't even click the button to do the infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I'd say at best blood infusion could be 3 manned. DPS on the boss won't be a problem so long as you do it on normal mode (10 man normal is a quick solo kill so long as you can avoid getting bit, so I can only imagine 25 man with someone actually bit the whole fight would be pretty easy as well). Have a druid, DK, or DA lock tank BQL while you soak the mirror, get first bite. Bite the tank first, have them die and get BR'd. Bite the 3rd person, have them die, get BR'd. At this point you should have her low enough that you just bite either of them again and finish her off.
    Does this seriously work? Cus that would be awesome :O