Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking pretty solid. I had an issue where Gnosis wasn't working when the addot was loading, but besides that another awesome update.

Deleted
    Just thought I'd keep up the good word when I say for many, you are doing a fantastic job with this addon, not just easy to read, but the setup being easy and versatile with the bars/grid choice.

Just tried 1.10 and it's pretty cool. I'm glad we can choose textures/font now. Just a few things:

1) Could we get an option for the old display format where we could see the current DoT power and the new DoT power?
    2) Reset Options button doesn't seem to do anything (not implemented or a bug?)
    3) Hide not in combat doesn't work -- it always shows up.
    4) In Bars mode depending on the texture it's hard to see the DoT duration. There are a number of things I could think of that would improve this like a Glow effect following the bar as it decreases, changing the alpha values, or making the background color different from the bar colors. Here's a comparison of what it looks like against the ElvUI bars:

I don't want to just suggest that you copy ElvUI's format but I think the Bar mode appearance could be improved a lot. Either way great job I'm liking this addon more and more
    Last edited by Tomed; 2012-12-12 at 07:01 PM.

Are the cast bars optional? I am a fan of the icons.

Deleted
    @Tomed, I'm pretty sure if you click "lock frames" it will hide it outside of combat, if you don't tick, it treats it like its always in configuration mode and displays 24/7.

@Sillyputty, the cast bars are optional, you can also have horizontal/vertical icons with % power.

I love this addon! It replaced a ton of WeakAuras I had set up.
    One suggestion I would love to see is an alert or maybe even just change the relative number to 0 (zero) it you don't have the dot on.
    And maybe change the CotE box red if it isn't on.
    Yeah I know I shouldn't let dots fall off but I try to let those buffed up ones run as long as possible. Then I may get distracted with a mechanic and just see "100" and think I am good when really the dot isn't on.

Deleted
    any chance you can put the dot timers at the right end of the bars instead of on the icons

I know everyone is just asking for more features, but it would be awesome if the "Bars" layout had a "Verticle" and "horizontal" option as well. Awesome addon by the way!

New bar feature is above and beyond awesome in this already brilliant mod, especially with the last tick and pandemic black bars. Sincerest gratitude. But like everyone else, I have to make a request. My brain is simply not capable of processing the default colours, so I've reversed the green and the red. Is it possible for you to add set colour option for the haunt and CoE bars? Also, a shard feature, as similar as possible to default which we could place wherever we like would be perfect.
    Last edited by Drobo; 2012-12-12 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    Are the cast bars optional? I am a fan of the icons.
    I'd like to know this too, I'm still using the 1.07 version because I'm afraid of that everything's gonna change to worse for me with new updates

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    I'd like to know this too, I'm still using the 1.07 version because I'm afraid of that everything's gonna change to worse for me with new updates
    Totally optional. You can choose between horizontal, vertical and bars. There's really a ton of configuration options now, and the visual part of the addon can be very much modified in all kinds of ways.

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if it has been answered already, but obviously i couldn't understand or find it.
    I'm using this super helpful awesome addon which helps a beginner warlock like myself a lot, but still i have a question.
    After applying all the dots and my trinkets proc, all the buffs go blue which indicates that i should refresh them for sure.
    The question is the following one: if I refresh with Fel Flame (just corruption and UA of course) would the stats from the procs add to the current DoTs or I need to manually refresh them?
    Many Thanks for guidance!

Thanks for the feedback. Made timer bars more visible (background and Pandemic indicator colors are customizable), added timer text in the right side, added CoE/Hp/Haunt color for inverted color schemes, fixed Reset button.
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...ots-1.10b2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Got this error message while trying out the bars set up.
    How often are you getting this error?

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Looking pretty solid. I had an issue where Gnosis wasn't working when the addot was loading, but besides that another awesome update.
    So, Gnosis is not working?

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k4sh1m View Post
    if I refresh with Fel Flame (just corruption and UA of course) would the stats from the procs add to the current DoTs
    Yes, Fel Flame updates Corruption and UA with current stats.

Thank you very much for answering my question. Keep up the good job, as this is an AWESOME addon.

Very nice addon! As a new affliction player this is extremely helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Made timer bars more visible (background and Pandemic indicator colors are customizable), added timer text in the right side, added CoE/Hp/Haunt color for inverted color schemes, fixed Reset button.
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...ots-1.10b2.zip
    Looks a lot better! Any chance we're going to get an option back to show both current dot damage and new dot damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I suggest an option to reorder the list based on the duration remaining? That is the only thing now keeping me from switching from the WA bars to these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post

How often are you getting this error?
    Only had it the 1 time BUT I've been playing Destro mostly since then, so there has been only 1 opportunity when I killed Sha. I'll be doing 2-3 LFR's tonight so should have more opportunity then. Will report back if I get the error again, or better understand when/why it happens.

Only have one major suggestion for the bars layout that may sound a bit confusing (at least it does in my head). I'll try to explain it.

Could you add an option to set the maximum duration of bars?

For example, in NeedToKnow, they have this option. All of your bars stay full until they hit the set maximum duration.
    If all of your bars have the same maximum duration, all of your bars essentially deplete at the same speed, making it easier to compare bars to each other.

Here's a picture so you can see what I'm talking about:

Here I have the maximum bar duration set to 15 seconds. As you can see, the CoE and Dark Soul bars both have well over 15 seconds remaining, and therefore show up as full.

My Haunt/DoTs all have less than 15 seconds remaining, but their bars are all depleting at the same rate. 2 seconds remaining on Corruption fills the same proportion of the bar as 2 seconds remaining on Haunt.

I love the new options as far as being able to configure it in so many ways. I'll be honest though, the way the number now works for the power is frying my mind. I will cast a dot, the number will stay at 100. I will watch proc, proc, no change in number. It doesn't update for full malefic grasp channels. It updates so slowly I'm actually having procs fall off before they are even reflected. Then the number for power will change one second after another with no visible changes in procs (I track my procs very carefully). When you refresh it goes back to 100. Even if it should reflect 130, etc. Either I don't understand how the new numbering system for power functions, or it's not functioning properly. I love this addon but I've already reverted back to an old version that is less adjustable but more accurate. Is there any way we can have the number for power on the dot, and current number option back? Maybe I'm just tired or something.