Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    ret couldn't heal for 100k with flash of light with out blowing some serious offensive cds and a supplication proc. they couldn't heal on themselves for even close to that much, SH only worked on heals to others.

whats more that heal took 12 seconds or more to ramp up and you could devour the stacks off to prevent it from hitting its full potency.
    Ugh, whatever, 70k then, still way to much....

Deleted
    ret couldn't heal for 100k with flash of light with out blowing some serious offensive cds and a supplication proc. they couldn't heal on themselves for even close to that much, SH only worked on heals to others.

whats more that heal took 12 seconds or more to ramp up and you could devour the stacks off to prevent it from hitting its full potency.
    Same could be said about other things that takes time to build up. Feral druids "instant" clones for example. But people still cry their eyes out about those.

daFuq is going on here... are u all completly lost ur minds in few weeks? Since when classes who can, heal thru doing dmg by 50% of dmg done or smt like that, or reduce all dmg taken by 30% every min, instant heal to full hp, or get immune to everything on cd, or prowl around casting instant cc with super op ticks from dots are at the end...

The end of what? ez boostes by class not skill yea! but cmon u cry about smt not working being fixed u should be glad that finally its working fairly proper, and if u pwn someone now u may be closer to some skill cap then class boosted.

Noone become skillcaped or super pro w/e how u call it by constanly crying about nerfed things just play ur class w/e if its op or not thru good and bad days and finally u will find out that sp,druids,shammans,pallys are just great classes bein able to take down everyone when properly handled

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Same could be said about other things that takes time to build up. Feral druids "instant" clones for example. But people still cry their eyes out about those.
    i've never had a problem with feral clones ( their damage however...) My shaman always just puts the feral on his focus and purges it off, maybe he spoils me

we faced an enhance/warr/hpal team last week where the enhance did nothing but purge me for the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Ugh, whatever, 70k then, still way to much....
    we have hp pools that are over 300k right now. 70k is minuscule and i'm healing for significantly less on myself.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

i've never had a problem with feral clones ( their damage however...) My shaman always just puts the feral on his focus and purges it off, maybe he spoils me
    we faced an enhance/warr/hpal team last week where the enhance did nothing but purge me for the entire game.
    we have hp pools that are over 300k right now. 70k is minuscule and i'm healing for significantly less on myself.
    What do you mean purges it off? What is he purging? Do you mean cyclone? Cyclone is non dispelable.

70k seems like a very exaggerated amount. Maybe a month ago yes, but as I stated in my OP, as a very geared shadow priest I hit for 33k. I have 8% crit chance to get 66k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    What do you mean purges it off? What is he purging? Do you mean cyclone? Cyclone is non dispelable.

70k seems like a very exaggerated amount. Maybe a month ago yes, but as I stated in my OP, as a very geared shadow priest I hit for 33k. I have 8% crit chance to get 66k.
    He purges the buff that makes cyclone "instant". Every good team does that. Thats why high end players dont have a problem with "instant" clone.
    But guess what. Blizzard doesnt listen to them, they just listen to QQers. TFB-nerfs is one example supporting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post

He means PS the buff allows instant cast of Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyn View Post
    He means PS the buff allows instant cast of Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate.
    That makes way more sense. Post was a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    ?

I dont understand this one (if it was a joke then ignore me), So you didn't like the reduced healing from a DPS spec or was the nerf alittle strong and 25k isnt worth it any more?
    I think it's a joke change. As an enhancement or ret pally you have to trade significant damage in order to heal as compared to other hybrids. 25K heal in exchange for a 45K LB with echo is no thought. Enhancement get it the worst because they have garbage defense now. The heal would of been even lower if it were a class that applies another 25% healing debuff.
    Last edited by bigjohnburger; 2012-12-13 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Adding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Blizzard should have made so that casted heals on hybrids couldnt crit in pvp instead of these nerfs imo.

Yes its stupidly overpowered when a spriest critheals over 100k on a flash light, but i guess, noncrit plus the first nerf would be OK.
    that woudl actaully make sence, i havent taugh about that :O

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    To be fair, SPs can only spam like 5 flash heals before going OOM too. It's better than Rets but not by much.
    And mana pool is rather important to SPs unlike Warlocks or Mages who never go OOM during damage phase.
    Good Shadow Priests never, ever run out of mana. Never ever.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    The fact that you compared Selfless Healer to Cyclone is a damn joke:

Selfless Healer Pros:
    -Decent heal on other people.
    -Technically okay dispel fodder against spellsteal for your useful buffs but it's not that great for the reason listed in the con section.
    Selfless Healer Cons:
    -It's dispellable, meaning you can't absolutely rely on it being at full capacity.
    -Needs to be talented into. It's not baseline for Ret.
    -Ramps up in ~16 seconds at best.
    -Affected by Mortal Strike.
    -Not able to be used offensively.

Cyclone (with Predatory Swiftness) Pros:
    -Instant.
    -Undispellable in every way except trinket.
    -Ramps up in ~8 seconds.
    -Able to be used offensively and defensively.
    -Able to use it to block heals against a low-health target to buy time for upcoming CCs on their healer.
    -Cycling it on all three opponents is an extremely effective way to piss them off and destroy their rhythm.
    -Not affected by Mortal Strike.
    -Baseline.
    Cyclone (with Predatory Swiftness) Cons:
    -None. Oh no you have to shift, big whoop? Not much of a con for how good it really is.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Before they nerfed hybrid healing to the ground, I'm fairly sure you healed for 100k...
    Uhm. Maybe a crit? The problem with Ret is that Selfless Healer needs to go. It needs to just be taken off the class. It's a dumb mechanic for a DPS to even grab, and I haven't PvP'd as Holy since Cata, but I'm pretty sure its kinda meh for them too. Takes forever to build up, and Ret's problem is survivability. Ret needs some sort of self-healing flash heal mechanic, even if it is a proc. If procs/resources that are being used to dps are needed to heal, and the heals are shitty, the healing just won't be done. Which... craps on the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Cyclone (with Predatory Swiftness) Cons:
    -None. Oh no you have to shift, big whoop? Not much of a con for how good it really is.
    Predatory Swiftness
    Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to make your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, or Rebirth become instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16974

solution: spriest cant flash heal anymore. shield, pom and renew is PLENTY of hybrid healing.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Thanks for the correction. It used to be castable only in humanoid form, but since they don't have to shift now, I would say something definitely has to be done about it. There's really no downside to it at all...