Deleted

Did they stealth nerf honor gained from a losing BG?

Ever since that mini patch earlier this week I've been getting 59 or 49 honor at the end of the battleground. Pretty sure you used to get 69 honor from a losing bg. Anyone else notice this or am I just imagening things?

And if this is true, then why does blizzard hate alliance this much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Why would they hate alliance if its propably the same for both alliance and horde:S?

Deleted
    Ever since that mini patch earlier this week I've been getting 59 or 49 honor at the end of the battleground. Pretty sure you used to get 69 honor from a losing bg. Anyone else notice this or am I just imagening things?

Did you change guilds and missing the 10% honor bonus?

Pretty sure you used to get 69 honor from a losing bg. Anyone else notice this or am I just imagening things?
    "Stealth... Pretty sure..." eh. When you queue for random or call to arms its says loss: 45 honor. +10% from the guild perk = 49 honor.
    Last edited by openair; 2012-12-13 at 03:08 PM.

Would be good balance because alliance wins most of time (over 1000 random bgs and 62% are wins).
    But seriously you should check if you get 10% extra honor from guild perk.

Deleted
    I haven't changed guilds, but it just seems completely random now what I get. It ranges from 49 to 69 when it was always 69 before.

Edit: and I'm not even getting any av's.

Edit: and I'm not even getting any av's.
    That's because it is alliance zerg shit and all horde blacklist it. Horde blacklist is either:

AV/Isle
    AV/Strand.

Big surprise that the horde will blacklist all the BGs that have almost no actual PvP...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    That's because it is alliance zerg shit and all horde blacklist it. Horde blacklist is either:

AV/Isle
    AV/Strand.

Big surprise that the horde will blacklist all the BGs that have almost no actual PvP...
    My blacklist is Strand/Eots because I can't stand those BG's. Isle is about 60:40 Win/loss for me and Alterac looks similar. But maybe that's because I'm playing on the European servers and my language group tends to turtle hard or at least recap a lot as Horde thus tremendously increasing win rates.