Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Don't worry, music gets intense on the right moments, it always fits the atmosphere of the scenes.
    The OST is amazing.
    [video=youtube;tfKHqYO8zl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfKHqYO8zl0&list=PLqV0dQgziG2Fvc3g61ZKQsU8y8Woa5l1_&index=3[video]
    Still pretty chilled, but the sinister edge might keep me more awake! That plus me thinking that Kirei is a massive douche.
    It's definitely nice, just seems to have a hypnotic effect on me. >.<

Deleted
    The last episode of Chuu2koi will come out next week, I hope it'll have a good ending.

already last? ;O going to be interesting how they will wrap this up now ;O *cant wait want to fast forward to next episode* :P also soon the new season starts hope it will have alot of good ones like this one ;P (luckily alot of them are 2 seasons long this time <3)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Hnnnggg, went to a visit a friend during the week to see The Hobbit together, and now when I want to watch anime while he's in school I find out that he's got a limit on his bandwidth, so I can't watch any without feeling like a total douche. D:

Curse his shitty internet!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

just watched psycho pass this episode is dammit intense go watch it all! ;P
    K what the hell shiro is weismann ;O didnt expect this ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-13 at 10:51 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    already last? ;O going to be interesting how they will wrap this up now ;O *cant wait want to fast forward to next episode* :P also soon the new season starts hope it will have alot of good ones like this one ;P (luckily alot of them are 2 seasons long this time <3)
    and more KyoAni in winter <3
    I just hope tamako Market won't be a 3min anime.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    and more KyoAni in winter <3
    I just hope tamako Market won't be a 3min anime.
    I've seen no reason why it should be other then speculation.

Sakurasou - Ryunosuke is amazing. Rarely do you find a character that can be as blunt and honest as that, and because of what he said something actually happened. Sure, if everyone was like that the worst would be a shitty place, but you always need a few people like that, and you can trust them for being honest if brash. I wish there where a few more people like that that weren't complete assholes to the core.

K - Holy shit episode. That ending. Was there a theory going around he was actually the first king? I didn't even catch on to it until it happened. Next episode is going to be all sorts of awesome.

So next week at least 3 anime are ending, then a few more the following week. Winter season sure went by fast. I'm happy so many are continuing on as two cour.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-14 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've seen no reason why it should be other then speculation.

Sakurasou - Ryunosuke is amazing. Rarely do you find a character that can be as blunt and honest as that, and because of what he said something actually happened. Sure, if everyone was like that the worst would be a shitty place, but you always need a few people like that, and you can trust them for being honest if brash. I wish there where a few more people like that that weren't complete assholes to the core.

K - Holy shit episode. That ending. Was there a theory going around he was actually the first king? I didn't even catch on to it until it happened. Next episode is going to be all sorts of awesome.

So next week at least 3 anime are ending, then a few more the following week. Winter season sure went by fast. I'm happy so many are continuing on as two cour.
    *fall season
    the very late announcement about it, for the same fact it could just be well hidden from their side not that i would mind how long it is kyoani <3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

i dont think anybody had this as a theory ;O no hints at all for that i am fairly sure ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i dont think anybody had this as a theory ;O no hints at all for that i am fairly sure ;P
    nothing besides they had the same voice actor :P
    [CENTER]

did u watch the voice actors or did u just hear it form the voice ? ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    hear it, im pretty good at recognizing most older ones >_>
    [CENTER]

^^ i am always happy if i actually recognize a voice from a different anime xD but yeah i probably just instantly forgot how he sounded after he spoke with his bad german accent ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Just finished Sasameki Koto. So good. I think Shoujo-ai/yuri is becoming my favorite type of anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Ahh! He's the badass Right-wing Nationalist in Highschool of the Dead! Knew I'd heard him in something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chu2Koi - I know it makes it a lot more sad, but I'm really happy with the direction this episode took. Rikka finally giving up on her chuunibyou and trying to live a normal life again made the episode much better (even if we've lost a lot of the comedic relief, though I guess that doesn't matter much since only one more episode!).

Also, did the anime end a different route from the books, does it cover all of them, or does she continue on in the books without her chuunibyou? It'd be interesting to see if a second season would be possible.

Psycho-Pass - Why is this series so amazing. I can feel something from each episode that feels like it's going to lead up to a great ending at the end of this series that connects it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chu2Koi - I know it makes it a lot more sad, but I'm really happy with the direction this episode took. Rikka finally giving up on her chuunibyou and trying to live a normal life again made the episode much better (even if we've lost a lot of the comedic relief, though I guess that doesn't matter much since only one more episode!).

Also, did the anime end a different route from the books, does it cover all of them, or does she continue on in the books without her chuunibyou? It'd be interesting to see if a second season would be possible.

Psycho-Pass - Why is this series so amazing. I can feel something from each episode that feels like it's going to lead up to a great ending at the end of this series that connects it all.
    i think chu2koi only covers the first novel. seeing as there's another girl that appears in the second (and also the last ) novel but didn't appear in the anime at all.
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zbcgw7/6
    She's basicallyan upgraded version of rikka and she's yuta's childhood friend. What am i blabbering about anyway? :/ Both the 2 novels are english translated by some guy (idk how accurate it is)
    http://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/c...koi-ga-shitai/
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    GOD DAMN that new SAO episode. It was soo good! WTB episode 25 and next season asap! :P

what subber grp are u watching from? ;O horrible just came up and it gives me a rly low speed atm ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    found another rip from crunchyroll