How do I get better drops?

I am Paragon 30 on my Monk and have always farmed MP 2 becuase thats all I can do. With 5 stacks I have 245 MF with Templar and I have never gotten a single upgrade or anything worth posting on the AH that would give me the millions of gold I need to farm higher MPs. In fact I only have the gear to do MP2 because I was forced to buy gold off the RMAH. Id probably still be stuck in Act 1 if there wasnt a RMAH and probably wearing blues off the NPC vendors. Thats how bad my luck with drops is. In 5 months of playing this game I have only sold two decent items on the AH and both of them were back in July before I quit.

Can someone with 500+ mil in gear that gets like 10 legendaries a day tell me your secrets please. I know these people exist cause I watch their streams and I see them get Legendaries. Since my Monk has hit 60 and started grinding Paragon levels I have only gotten 3. So thats 1 Legendary per 10 paragon levels so obviously Im doing something very very wrong. I dont care if I get bad ones Id just like to know that they are in fact dropping and my character isnt bugged. Im getting really sick of playing 8 hours a day for vendor loot. Also I cant quit, at least not until I have made back what I had to spend on the RMAH.

My normal farming run is:

Core
    Tower 1
    Crater 2
    Keep 3
    Keep 2
    Rakkis Backwards
    Fields of Slaughter + Cave
    Skycrown Backwards

So Im getting tons of elites, 1-2 resplendants, and 2-4 goblins every run. So why dont I get loot? I know everyone else is because I see their profiles on the official forums and see they have expensive gear. Is Blizzard punishing me because I have had 3 accounts banned or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Is Blizzard punishing me because I have had 3 accounts banned or something?
    How did you manage to get three accounts banned?

Random loot is random. That's really all there is to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. If you have 6 bucks to spend, you can get several million gold or more, and than I'd suggest you find a BUdget Monk guide. Viola, you will be doing MP4+ in now time with higher chances at better loot(and by higher I mean just baaaaaarely a difference)
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    if you have 1million gold you can farm mp0 with max magic find.

the value of the gear depending on class

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    How did you manage to get three accounts banned?
    One D3 account banned for suposedly botting. I guess farming only Warrior's Rest for 6-7 hours a day and all that resetting made them ban me. When it happened I checked a few bot websites and the forums were full of people who got banned so I assume they thought "What human could possibly farm this same mob for 7 hours a day and not kill themselves out of boredom so they must be a bot"

One WoW account banned for gold selling. That was when I first started playing and I never had more than 7k so that one baffled me seeing how when I had 700k gold on the new account I bought and really was selling it they didnt seem to care

One WoW account suspended due to them saying I owe $225 in back billing charges. They claimed I charged it all back. Of course I did because I didnt do 10 character transfers in a single week to 5 different servers. Im willing to bet all my gold was gone as well if I ever logged back in. Wasnt even playing then. They said they would reopen the account if I paid them back....LoL sure heres your $225 when I can just get a new account for $50 so that one might as well be banned too.

You can drop to MP1 and do same route you are doing in act 3 currently.

Or do act 2
    Find vault of assassin (8 elites and it checkpoints you) full clear vault then oasis has lots of elites and a key warden that drops loot like an elite.

You should be able to find a 40%+ MF Amulet on GAH with some ok stats for a cheap price.

Also on your follower put a 40%+ MF amulet and 2 18%+ rings to give you extra magic find.

No idea what the cheapest pair of depth diggers cost but they have gold find and magic find and good all resistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    You can drop to MP1 and do same route you are doing in act 3 currently.

Or do act 2
    Find vault of assassin (8 elites and it checkpoints you) full clear vault then oasis has lots of elites and a key warden that drops loot like an elite.

You should be able to find a 40%+ MF Amulet on GAH with some ok stats for a cheap price.

Also on your follower put a 40%+ MF amulet and 2 18%+ rings to give you extra magic find.

No idea what the cheapest pair of depth diggers cost but they have gold find and magic find and good all resistance.
    Along this vein, it's also worth investing in a Grand Vizier for your Enchantress. Try for one with Vitality/Int.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Farming MP0/MP1 Act 3 using Alkaizer's route (google it) is the best way to farm, from what people say. The faster you can farm that route, the better. With my WW barb I clear it in less than 30 minutes and get an inventory full of rares, and a legendary every 2 runs on average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

are you sure you don't have spyware in your computer? hackers might have been hacking your accounts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Farming MP0/MP1 Act 3 using Alkaizer's route (google it) is the best way to farm, from what people say. The faster you can farm that route, the better. With my WW barb I clear it in less than 30 minutes and get an inventory full of rares, and a legendary every 2 runs on average.
    This. Farming higher than MP0/1 is a waste of time unless you can complete the run in the same amount of time on high MP levels. I farm A1MP1 (just to make the monsters level 63) and I get a legendary every couple of hours with relatively no MF and low paragon level. If you have like 100k unbuffed DPS then you can afford to farm higher MP levels, but that's not very many people.

Deleted
    sunkeepers for both you and ur templar! XD

with capped mf in mp1 i found 4 legendaries yesterday, of course how good they are...