Thread: LFR Loot

LFR Loot

I really dont fully understand how the LFR loot system works. I just started LFR in Mists and for every boss, no loot drops, but i use a coin to get the chance at loot, and then if with that coin i roll high enough i get a radom piece from the boss loot table. Is this correct? and if so does that mean as long as i have coins i can try and get loot off the same boss even if i already killed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    I really dont fully understand how the LFR loot system works. I just started LFR in Mists and for every boss, no loot drops, but i use a coin to get the chance at loot, and then if with that coin i roll high enough i get a radom piece from the boss loot table. Is this correct? and if so does that mean as long as i have coins i can try and get loot off the same boss even if i already killed it?
    When you kill a boss, you have a small chance to get spec-relevant loot from that boss's loot table.

Beyond that, if you have a coin you can choose to use a coin to make the exact same roll again (which is independent of whether or not you won something in the first place). Basically the coin is a free extra chance at a boss. Coins are not required for getting loot from LFR, but they increase your chances

In before "lol LFR is gold masheen" comments.

So if on the lfr menu that is, says that a boss is already looted. I will not get any loot from them or is there still a chance with a coin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    So if on the lfr menu that is, says that a boss is already looted. I will not get any loot from them or is there still a chance with a coin?

You can still get loot with your charms even if you already looted the boss already. I did ToES twice this week and on the 2nd kill of sha of fear I used my charm and got the tier helmet.