Page 1 of 23
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dalaran is on the move !

For those that have missed it, Kosak cleared up something regarding Dalaran. Needless to say it got me pretty excited for what Blizzard has planned over the next few patches.

The Question ? Where is it moving to. Could it serve as the Alliance staging point during the Siege of Orgrimmar while the Horde get the echo isles ?

Maybe back to its old spot in Hillsbrad.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I completely forgot about that, there are various NPC's there right now channeling a spell at the outline of the crater. Personally I would like to see it above Theramore.

Deleted
    That'd be so good for encouraging old-school Hillsbrad PvP if it meant that Alliance players had a way to port quickly into Lordaeron (north Eastern Kingdoms (Horde territory)).

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I completely forgot about that, there are various NPC's there right now channeling a spell at the outline of the crater. Personally I would like to see it above Theramore.
    Of course, Theramore makes more sense really. With dalaran being ally now moving it to Kalimdor would be an advantage I guess.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely forgot about that, there are various NPC's there right now channeling a spell at the outline of the crater.
    Confirmed, I've seen that too.. Just a couple days ago.. All of a sudden the Dome, that once shielded the city from entering it, is up again.
    And I am pretty sure it was gone when the city was moved to Northrend.
    You can still get through it, but it's up again.

Offering sight seeing portal to old dalaran /evilgrin

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, Theramore makes more sense really. With dalaran being ally now moving it to Kalimdor would be an advantage I guess.
    and to show the Horde the Alliance means business, the Horde can get the echo isles with Vol'Jin while the Alliance can get Dalaran. Kind of like how the tournament grounds served as a training point before the march on ICC.

shit just did that today and never bothered to well, look down
    awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    shit just did that today and never bothered to well, look down
    awesome
    I never bothered because I thought it would be one of the usual instance things where Blizzard only put in what was actually needed to complete task.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    That'd be so good for encouraging old-school Hillsbrad PvP if it meant that Alliance players had a way to port quickly into Lordaeron (north Eastern Kingdoms (Horde territory)).
    there is a quick way for alliance to get into lordaeron and its called "ancient dalaran portal" remember to be on flying mounts or have slowfall tho :P

Maybe it's flying to Kul Tiras? Jaina could use help of Kul Tiras...
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Kul_Tiras
    Kul Tiras forces would aid Jaina to defeat Garrosh or sha, or Mogu + trolls.
    Btw who's rulling it atm?
    Last edited by Black Rider; 2012-12-14 at 04:03 PM.

The Dome has been there since at least mid-cata when I went there as part of the quest to get attuned to Karazhan.

Deleted
    Well, that's an obvious answer if you complete Operation Shieldwall.

Dalaran if floating toward Orgrimmar in order to prepare for the Siege.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would be Jaina's brother, whose name eludes me at the moment.

Moving it Hillsbrad would be suicide.

The Forsaken would just plague bomb them to death while Garrosh would celebrate Proudmoore's death in Org.

Altough it wouldn't be the 1st time Dalaran would move to the middle of Undead controlled territory.

15+ Year Old Account
    For those that have missed it, Kosak cleared up something regarding Dalaran. Needless to say it got me pretty excited for what Blizzard has planned over the next few patches.

The Question ? Where is it moving to. Could it serve as the Alliance staging point during the Siege of Orgrimmar while the Horde get the echo isles ?

Now that's good news

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Confirmed, I've seen that too.. Just a couple days ago.. All of a sudden the Dome, that once shielded the city from entering it, is up again.
    And I am pretty sure it was gone when the city was moved to Northrend.
    You can still get through it, but it's up again.

Offering sight seeing portal to old dalaran /evilgrin
    the bubble has always been there, just before the move it was solid and couldn't be see through, after the move the bubble stayed but you could pass and see through it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

The Forsaken would just plague bomb them to death while Garrosh would celebrate Proudmoore's death in Org.

Altough it wouldn't be the 1st time Dalaran would move to the middle of Undead controlled territory.
    Suicide? Really? It's a city of mages, the best around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hattai View Post
    That would be Jaina's brother, whose name eludes me at the moment.
    U mean this guy?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Tandred_Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

Or Jaina could just use her magic to explode the plague cauldrons on the forsaken before they get a chance to launch it, creating an endlessly fun plot twist of the forsaken being melted into angry puddles of goo.