[Balance] AOE on H Windlord

I'm curious to know what the best way to go about heroic Windlord is to optimize DPS. Is it best to stay Eclipsed in Solar dot the adds up and Hurricane or should I keep cycling through both eclipses and dot as I go. We just started attempts on this tonight and as I look at some top parses my damage has not compared very closely granted we've only gotten to around 40%. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Krachimhunt<Summit> Illidan

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I like to cycle through the rotation so I can ensure that I hit a fresh lunar eclipse (with Nature's Grace) when the adds are about to push him into recklessness. Hurricane could work but you'd have to pay attention to the health bars to make sure you're transitioning to lunar when they're about to push him.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Heroic - Brief Summary

Hurrricane(Solar) - All packs up.

CD's - During first recklessness. Feel free to single dot the other adds up prior to the first recklessness.

DOT's & SS Procs until all packs are up again. Revert to Hurricance(Solar)

Deleted
    By checking zoomkins his stream, which he also explained how he did it is, dot all adds(only eclipse dots) put boss on focus, and use all ur ss procs on the boss. As far as I understood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    By checking zoomkins his stream, which he also explained how he did it is, dot all adds(only eclipse dots) put boss on focus, and use all ur ss procs on the boss. As far as I understood.
    I believe with the tactic they use, they are pulling the adds apart and assigning set DPS groups to take them down leading to a different approach.

I would imagine OP is going for the standard grouping of the adds. You would obviously handle each tactic differently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalv View Post
    I believe with the tactic they use, they are pulling the adds apart and assigning set DPS groups to take them down leading to a different approach.

I would imagine OP is going for the standard grouping of the adds. You would obviously handle each tactic differently.
    Could be ya, since he(op) didn't state his tactic I tought I'd just say that anyway.