Deleted

Winter event start soon

10+ Year Old Account
    All part of my master plan to mercilessly slaughter dozens - no, hundreds! of unwary Tyrians with snowballs.

Mwahahahaha.
    Valar morghulis

So when is it actually? It's already 15th in my country :P

Deleted
    12:00 server time apparently. so about 1 hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    12:00 server time apparently. so about 1 hour.
    Hmm well nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Hmm well nice
    cool

adding more for post

The event doesn't start until tomorrow. All that will happen today is the update patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today we'll get the jump puzzle, snowball pvp, decorations and the Rock Star meets GW2 game.

Waiting.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TN8...ature=youtu.be
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    the Patch will arrive 15th for EU and its probly around 12+ hours left til it comes

Rare mystery Wintersday boxes will have a chance to drop throughout the world. They will also be available in the consumable category of the Gem Store. They will contain gifts available in-game, plus a random item only available in the store.
    Boxes will contain one to five gifts, plus one of the following:
    Common: a Wintersday dye pack, a gingerbread snowball mortar, or one of three unique Wintersday transformation tonics.
    Uncommon: One of three new festive miniatures; a snowman, a festive golem, or the toymaker’s Infinirarium.
    Rare: The festive fur cap, and a claim ticket for your choice of winter wooden weapons.
    Very Rare: Infinite self-style hair kit or unique Wintersday baby quaggan miniature.

YOU SON OF A BI--TCH

I want that quaggan!

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 04:08 AM ----------

So I one shot the jumping puzzle.

Extremely easy. Very disappointed.

Snowball fight is disappointing. In the halloween PvP map you could still win by being alone if team work fails. This is not the case in this map :/. Interesting mechanics too much emphasis on teamwork (halloween one had the perfect balance imo).

Tried the bell thing. I couldn't do it. The colors are too similar, same tone. Didn't feel like stressing my eyeballs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The puzzle's kicking my ass, so I stopped trying after about an hour and a half. I hate timed jumping puzzles in general, though. It does seem a lot easier than clock tower, though, considering I got pretty far in it and I'm terrible at timed puzzles even when I'm not as sleep deprived as I currently am.

A Festival that allows me to turn my bow into a Slingshot? Best festival ever. I will use this skin on every new bow i get until they actually add slingshots as weapons.

Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-12-15 at 07:56 AM.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    A Festival that allows me to turn my bow into a Slingshot? Best festival ever. I will use this skin on ever new bow i get until they actually add slingshots as weapons.
    Yes! I was so excited when I saw that. I wanted the slingshot skin in Tera for my archer so badly, but I wasn't about to pay $10 for it. Now I can get it for free and in a better game! ;D Not to mention the princess wand scepter skin, which I must have for my Charr mesmer. It's also better than its Tera counterpart. ;P

Is it just me, or are the vendor skins better than the gem store skins? Kind of thinking about getting the rifle popgun one too. :P

Whoa, this patch is huge,.. 200 Mb so far, and its only on 3% T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post

Is it just me, or are the vendor skins better than the gem store skins? Kind of thinking about getting the rifle popgun one too. :P
    I think that's the point. Anet heard the cry's of nice looking weapon skins on a random drop in a chest you have to pay with real money. So this time they added boring skins you can just buy! Brilliant!