Thread: Lfr loot

Lfr loot

I was wondering if the loot you get in LFR is based on spec or role? For example if i go into LFR as a DPS and i am specced Blood will i get tank gear or dps gear?

It it role based.

If you queued up as a Ret Paladin, and then switched to Holy to be sneaky and try and get Holy Gear, you will be rewarded with Ret Gear.

OP, I was incorrect if you're still checking this thread.
    Posted by Chawana
    Reason 3: People are switching specs for fights so that the auto-loot-generator will give them spec-specific loot. I cannot remember exactly, but in DS LFR, didn't the rolls there base off what you queued as? I could be wrong.
    And the Blue response to that was;

This is a valid concern. We're looking into the possibilities of implementing an elegant method of letting players decide what spec they would like the Raid Finder loot system to use when providing rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    It it role based.

If you queued up as a Ret Paladin, and then switched to Holy to be sneaky and try and get Holy Gear, you will be rewarded with Ret Gear.
    Wrong 10 chars
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    It it role based.

it is wrong indeed, last week i got tank chest from lei shi being blood spec and queued as dps

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Wrong 10 chars
    Did you need to post a "Wrong 10 chars" to reply to a post yesterday, that was immediately followed by a post from today correcting myself?

Of course it was wrong. That's why I corrected it.

Your name sake, please take it to heart.

yea people apparently don't read too good cuz shay did correct what he earlier stated