Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    8/10 DEP is always awesuhm.

7/10

Sounds okay. I don't usually like growling, but the part of the song without it was the worst.

Deleted
    6/10 can always appreciate some old punk rock

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    rosetta always gets at least a 9/10 for me
    since my last post got overlooked i see no harm in reposting.

Enjoy it. but not something im use too 6/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHRJV5_kGs

theme from "Lie to Me" love that serie

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Enjoy it. but not something im use too 6/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHRJV5_kGs

theme from "Lie to Me" love that serie
    I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would when the song first started. Lyrics are quite nice. And he has a nice voice.

6/10

Ahhhh. I love dance music so much. Right alongside heavy stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umira View Post
    I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would when the song first started. Lyrics are quite nice. And he has a nice voice.

6/10

Ahhhh. I love dance music so much. Right alongside heavy stuff.
    4/10

Not my kinda thing at all. I spent like half the video feeling like the song hadn't even begun yet. The video was okay though and it'd be nice to hear in a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazus View Post
    4/10

Not my kinda thing at all. I spent like half the video feeling like the song hadn't even begun yet. The video was okay though and it'd be nice to hear in a club.

[video=youtube;hWNjQD7FNXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNjQD7FNXQ[video]
    6/10

Not something I terribly enjoy, but not bad at any rate. It's an interesting piece to listen to, with the lack of frequent consonance. The vocals are intriguing, as they are utterly incomprehensible, but they add so much to the atmosphere of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    6/10

Not something I terribly enjoy, but not bad at any rate. It's an interesting piece to listen to, with the lack of frequent consonance. The vocals are intriguing, as they are utterly incomprehensible, but they add so much to the atmosphere of the song.
    1/10.

Deleted
    Machine Gun Etiquette is one of the better The Damned albums in my opinion. That song is pretty average when compared to some of the others, but still. 6/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Machine Gun Etiquette is one of the better The Damned albums in my opinion. That song is pretty average when compared to some of the others, but still. 6/10.

I am going to say never really been a fan of hip hop or rap, however I can tell he is good, in fact fairly deep meaning to his rhymes. So based on his skills I'll rte him honestly as about a 8/10 the only issue I have is the lack of power in his choice of music, it was just an added beat he could have rhymed with out music and it would have worked.

So even though I am very goth/industrial I'm going to post Hip Hop. well Nerdcore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    So even though I am very goth/industrial I'm going to post Hip Hop. well Nerdcore.

3/10

Sounds pretty darn generic and boring in my opinion. I'd probably have loved it as a little kid if it played on a children's tv-show or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazus View Post
    3/10

Sounds pretty darn generic and boring in my opinion. I'd probably have loved it as a little kid if it played on a children's tv-show or something.
    9/10. Raw Power is such an awesome album.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post

Musically, I was caught from the beginning. Wonderful use of brass instruments. And the licks are fantastic. Vocals were meh at first, but they're starting to get warm on me.

7/10

He's just so good. Usually not a big hip-hop/rap fan, but he catches my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Umira View Post
    Musically, I was caught from the beginning. Wonderful use of brass instruments. And the licks are fantastic. Vocals were meh at first, but they're starting to get warm on me.

7/10

He's just so good. Usually not a big hip-hop/rap fan, but he catches my ear.
    8/10, because I fucking love Donald Glover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    8/10, because I fucking love Donald Glover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhx-CtPmBU
    Hmmmm..... I'd say, 7/10. Interesting, but not something I'd normally listen to.

Yes, it's country, but its sung by a metal singer so give it a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    within temptation
    still country. which is my least liked genre of music overall but not unenjoyable. 7/10

since tis the season.

Deleted
    1/10 Sorry, but I just don't like Corey Taylor one bit...

Deleted
    It was okay untill she started singing imo. The voice with the music didn't really 'move' me :l

2/10

I was watching Rush Hour and this song got on and it reminded me from when i was 7-8 and my mother had this on the radio with a cassette tape <3

Still love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    A big fan of KC & The Sunshine Band. 10/10 *goes off searching for his GF*

Deleted
    Vixen - I Want You To Rock Me. Not my cup of tea at all. 2/10.

Last edited by mmoc48686575b2; 2012-12-19 at 08:58 PM.