Like I'm afraid of you. =P

Im playing a mistweaver monk now and I just sit there and laugh when people stun me.

There's one type of cc that annoys me more than any and its fears. Its not really how easily they are applied because they easily do break from damage. I just hate how when you are feared you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Half the time in wsg I get feared into walls... They have/had the glyphs to make the feared target stand in place which I think all fears should do without glyphs. Thats serisouly the only thing that annoys me with cc now.

As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Especially if they're still mounted.

As a shadow priest, I totally agree with you
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Im not afraid of locks or priests so why should they be allowed to strike fear in me?

Sooo is there a point to this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed more than I should, and sigging it for future reference
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Allow me to agree with you completely. Especially when it causes the feared subject to agro entire packs of mobs in the open world.

[edit] Meant to quote Tya. Forum noob strikes again!

Blizz needs to give pallies Blessing of Courage, it counts as a pally blessing but is a fear ward
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenmerc View Post
    Blizz needs to give pallies Blessing of Courage, it counts as a pally blessing but is a fear ward
    Yeah..... no
    To many classes can counter fear already.

10+ Year Old Account
    fear is damn fucking annoying. I swear I have a new fear on me every 5 seconds. they're fucking everywhere and driving me batshit especially that fucking psyfiend

Lol...so true

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I laughed more than I should, and sigging it for future reference
    I have to admit i love fearing a healer to the point of no return with their OP heals, as they watch their friends die >.>
    It's great!

On the other hand, when I'M the one healing, i curse everyone who fears! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Yeah..... no
    To many classes can counter fear already.
    Just like most Classes can Counter most things.

Fear is still the most Annoying CC in the game, I would rather be Stunned.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I always hated the fear pathing on my priest. It was like stop lights, if you're in a hurry it turns red. If you have all the time in the world it stays green. Whenever I feared somebody, if it was to set up a kill they ran around a pole or out of range or something. When I needed that damn rogue off me while his CoS/trinket/WoTF is down, he follows me around, even with direction changes..
    Last edited by ambivalence; 2012-12-15 at 09:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Psychic scream is a cruel mistress, sending out of cast range when you want to smash them, and making them do donuts ontop of you when you want them gone
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    AOE fear is a fear that should put you in place instead of making you run around like an idiot. Its redicilous how broken that spell is in bgs.

And yeah stun = miss, oh boy, love it.

i gotta agree.. id roll a lock in pvp and fear people endlessly just to troll them. on the other hand getting fear'd to africa is a common saying... but it is funny watching it happen to other people. just not yourself.