Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Blood Elves simply had what was coming to them. Blood Elf is only a political name, not a racial name. Had they called themselves anything other than "Blood Elves" they just may have been shown mercy. They chose to affiliate themselves with enemies of the Alliance by choosing that name, and they justly receive what they had coming.

A single wayward Blood Elf was measured in the eyes of the Alliance to represent all Blood Elves? Huh, kind of sounds like what Kael'Thas and his band of cronies did to Garithos (All humans are racist, lets detach ourselves from this faction).
    1.)The name blood elf has been chosen, so that they always remember their kin that were slaughtered during the scourge invasion.

2.) The blood elves were willing to work with the Alliance, even after Garithos betrayal, as you can see in their starting zone, they only join the horde because the Alliance spied on them and occupied some of their territory.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    They did not slaughter civilians. They killed the soldiers who refused to be arrested. I SEVERELY doubt that Jaina and Vereesa even arrested the civilians. They most likely ushered Horde civilians into their portals. The only thing we see is them saying the SUNREAVERS are to be imprisoned. The Sunreavers are an army, and people seem to forget that. You may see some of them as civilians, but the minute they took up the Sunreaver name, they became the Horde Army in Dalaran. And when one of them stepped out of line, they were put on warning. They allowed more to step out of line, so all of them were punished.

Think of it this way: You're an Solder in another country with a group of Soldiers. One soldier steps out of line and kills someone. The leader wants you all punished, but decides to give you a second chance, with a warning. WHat do you do? Do you just not pay attention to your fellow soldiers after that? Do you not notice if something suspicious is going on and report it to YOUR leader? The sunreavers didn't. They allowed one of their own to betray the Kirin'tor's stance on Neutrality again. Yes, some of the Sunreavers were "Innocent", but it was also their responsibility to notice what was going on.
    Yes, and all of the Sunreavers were given a warning after the traitor did what they did, they KNEW what would happen if something like that happened again. But no one stopped the new traitors.

As such they were arrested. If they chose to fight, they were killed.

Jaina and Vereesa kill innocents, that is a fact, but it doesn't matter. Their actions are absolutely justified though morally questionable. But to say they didn't slaughter civilians is foolish.

Not to mention Jaina only warned Aethas, the vast majority of the sunreavers didn't knew what was going on as you can see when you talk to the sunreavers in the sewers.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:12 AM ----------

Lor'Themar Theron wants to be on the "winning team" that can get him and his people to Outland, then when the going gets rough for his people he negotiates switching sides? Where is his loyalty man? Trolls give their lives protecting Orcs, Cairne rescued Horde babies in the wake of the Cataclysm. Blood Elves? They're only present when they want/need something.
    Lor'themar wants what is best for his people, he would a lousy leader otherwise. You are a bit behind on lore the blood elves have no intention of reaching Outland anymore, that notion died with Kael'thas betrayal.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:19 AM ----------

@Faroth: That's why I give up talking to the people saying the Alliance are out of hand. If the Horde try to genocide the Night Elves (which is Garrosh's master plan, if you didn't read the book. He intends to wipe the Night Elves out of existence), and wipe out Theramore, that's perfectly fine, they're just defending themselves.
    Minor correction, it is clearly stated in the book he wants to conquer Kalimdor for his people and the night elves should just go to the eastern kingdoms. Though after he lost at the end of the book his goal becomes world domination.

Both sides cross the lines sometimes, though the Horde does it far more often, orcs and forsaken in particular.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Ignoring the blood elves that built the mana bomb, the possibility that magi from the Kirin Tor aided in retrieveing the focusing iris in Northrend from the blue flight, and the dropping of said bomb to wipe out an entire city assisted by direct betrayal by a Sunreaver in Theramore and yeah, sure, it's definitely the Alliance's war.[COLOR="red"]
    They did not deploy it directly, indeed they built it, but ultimately garrosh pulled the trigger, this is a fundamental question. Who kills? the gun or the one pulling the trigger.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-12-14 at 07:37 AM.

But its not like ALL humans betrayed Kael'Thas, it was just Garithos, one racist. Jaina isn't going to target just a select few, Garrosh doesn't target a select few (Civies died in Theramore, as did soldiers). The thing that irks me with Lor'Themar, the former Kael'Thas and even such elves like Koltiras is that they have no true loyalty to anybody other than their own race. Lor'Themar Theron wants to be on the "winning team" that can get him and his people to Outland, then when the going gets rough for his people he negotiates switching sides? Where is his loyalty man? Trolls give their lives protecting Orcs, Cairne rescued Horde babies in the wake of the Cataclysm. Blood Elves? They're only present when they want/need something.
    the alliance sent spies, saboteurs and troops south of quelthalas when the blood elves were neutral

minute 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeFksN9cqtQ

invaders night elven

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure that anyone who is arguing that was Jaina did was wrong is trying to say it wasn't justified. She definitely had viable reasons for wanting to do it. The problem is, at least for me personally, that what she did was completely and entirely immoral. They took a character who wanted nothing more than peace, who would never do an immoral thing, and made her into something that goes around killing/imprisoning/robbing innocents (and/or letting others under her power do this, which is just as bad).

I'm not sure there are many that think that Garrosh and some other Horde who have done very immoral things are in the right, here, either. I just personally don't like the character changes to Jaina. I'm afraid for what Blizzard is going to do with her character, because it appears they're just sending her further and further down the immorality and evil road. I mourn for what she used to be.

At the same time, I rather like that Blizzard threw in the plot twist of making it look like Varian was about to get the blood elves to join the Alliance and Jaina screwed it up. Obviously that isn't something that could happen without drastically changing the game, but having it in the storyline to give the blood elves new reasons to do what they'll do was nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    At the same time, I rather like that Blizzard threw in the plot twist of making it look like Varian was about to get the blood elves to join the Alliance and Jaina screwed it up. Obviously that isn't something that could happen without drastically changing the game, but having it in the storyline to give the blood elves new reasons to do what they'll do was nice.
    Agreed, it does show how factions have progressed since certain events.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Agreed, it does show how factions have progressed since certain events.
    hopefully see more progress in the next patch

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the alliance sent spies, saboteurs and troops south of quelthalas when the blood elves were neutral
    The Night Elves sent a recon party. The "sabotage" was the result of overloading a heavily damaged, poorly maintained conduit and its failure was expected.

Personally, this is one reason I thought the Blood Elf story didn't really work that well. The Alliance had little reason to spy, no reason to sabotage a failing reactor, the Blood elfs had no major reason to suspect the ambassador, and the summary execution of an Alliance ambassador because a low level officer ordered it was jarring. Its easy to see what Blizzard were trying to do, the point they were trying to make but without any underlying rational, it just came across to me as very forced. They wanted a reason to cause the BElfs to break off a decades old alliance and embrace a decades old enemy.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Exactly. Horde fanboys and apologists always ultimately come across as hypocritical.

The Horde nukes Theramore out of existence and then turns around and betrays Jaina even after she forgives them? That, on top of all of the other atrocities committed by the Horde all throughout both MoP AND Cata?

Jaina and the rest of the Alliance are clearly overreacting.

But destroy one little Tauren camp (and feel bad about it) and kill a few Blood Elves (those violently resisting arrest, anyway), and suddenly it's

ERMAGHERD, JAINA AND THE ALLIANCE HAVE GONE TOO FAR.
    glad some 1 posted this, I find those types of players to be the most annoying forum posters.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-12-15 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Fun facts ! (I apologize if someone mentioned them before, if not, those are pretty much useless anyway)

As horde, you can attack (and kill) Archmage Lan'dalok, the guy who used to give daily quests back in Wotlk. He usually asked people to kill very specific bosses in various 5-mans, and when you attack him he will spawn images of these bosses ! He called for King Ymiron, Cyanigosa, Loken, Gal'darah and others. I thought that was kinda cool.

I also tried to attack Jaina. She is incredibly weak, (I mean, it almost scared me. Her fireballs dealt something like 10k and her water elementals didn't even aggro when I pulled her) the only thing that prevents you from killing her is that she will eventually teleport you the violet hold. I think she used to teleport you to various locations back to when you could actually pull her in Theramore.

So yeah, that's it.

I find all this lore around Jaina interesting. I mean, its not really that far a departure from her established characterization.

She's all heart and no head when it comes to politics and strategy. She's about the emotional reaction without seeing the practical consequences of it first. Take Strathholme: anyone could see that there was no Good Choice there. Either let a mass of Scourge ripen in the heart of the kingdom or stop them before they can fester and most likely escape. But instead of understanding that, she (and Uther) walk away and leave Arthas with the heavy decision. Playing right into Mal'ganis' plans to assassinate Arthas' conscience and soul inch by inch.

Then, she decides to break the long-standing treaty with Orgrimmar and house Alliance troops that invade the Barrens, sack Turajo (which makes me wonder how nice or how forgiving Baine is, considering his message to Jaina allowed Theramore to evacuate its civilian population and give the Kirin Tor time to intervene, albeit uselessly), force the Tauren to wall off Mulgore which triggered a famine in Orgrimmar which is what set Garrosh off on his warpath in the first place. And brings Theramore right into the cross hairs of the Horde. Again a poorly thought out political and military move that set off a chain of very unfortunate events.

Then, in an act of revenge, uses the Focusing Iris to summon water elementals to drown Orgrimmar; including civilians and children. Thrall points this out to her and Jaina uses the exact same reasoning as Arthas did for the Purge of Stratholme: they would eventually grow up to become Horde soldiers, so might as well kill them now. Again, all heart, but one filled with anger, hatred, grief and pain.

Then, when the Alliance capture the Divine Bell, she takes it and hides it in Darnassus, using a massive arcane shield to lock down the city. This breaks the premise of Kirin Tor neutrality even before the Bell is stolen by taking a weapon of mass destruction from Garrosh (good!) but putting it directly into the hands of the Alliance (not good), then uses her powers to put the entire city on lock down (because nothing says THERE'S NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT HERE THAT WE'RE NOT PROTECTING, GO AWAY! like sudden and otherwise inexplicable corridoring off an entire capital city). Again, extremely poor tactics.

The Bell is stolen, she flips out when she discovers the portal leading back to the Sunreavers. She teleports to Dalaran, kills three of Aethas' guards, then demands he leave Dalaran. Aethas, in my opinion, was in a Catch 22 here. Jaina came to Dalaran already believing that the Sunreavers - ALL of them - were guilty. She wasn't there to conduct an investigation, she was there to make someone pay. Even if he left, all it would've done is seal their guilt in Jaina's mind and the Kirin Tor would've still been given to the Alliance. However, he could've tried to leave and spare his people what happened. Still, Jaina orders the assassination of shopkeepers and bankers and proceeds to roam the streets of Dalaran killing any of the unaware Sunreavers who resist her and imprisoning those who don't. In the Horde side quest for the Purge of Dalaran, she's still roaming the streets like a warden, imprisoning and killing Sunreavers that cross her path.

So Im not buying that this is some sudden character derailment for Jaina, this is actually damn on-target for her. I think it parallels her nicely with Garrosh who is similarly highly idealistic and emotional, but is poor with politics. It makes me lol pretty hard when people are more willing to compare her to Sylvanas who is a brilliant, if brutal tactician, and becoming even less and less emotional as time goes on. By the end of the expansion, I expect her to either snap to her senses regarding what she has been doing, or continue to the dark element of the Alliance, setting herself up as the foil to Sylvanas. I'm leaning more towards the latter, considering that Varian has evened out since Wolfheart and has got his head on straight.

BUT HEY ON THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD.

So the start of the internal struggle against Garrosh really begins. Up until now its all been disparate groups too terrified to speak up against Garrosh for fear of their lives. It bears remembering for those who haven't read the books that Garrosh could easily crush the trolls and tauren and still maintain enough military might to counter the Alliance with ease and vocal dissenters have been publicly executed by the Kor'kron. Vol'jin is way out afield in Kun Lai, hiding from Garrosh's forces and recovering from his injuries; he's in no position as of now to start gathering sympathetic allies. Baine is pretty much still in the dark, I suppose, trapped behind the wall to the Barrens and having almost no contact with the other leaders. Lor'themar is in the perfect place to start the scheming and plenty of highly motivated people around him willing to help. There's no real presence of Garrosh's forces in Silvermoon (though I dont doubt there's plenty of spies), so they are pretty much free to operate as they please. Mustering forces and lots of covert messaging will probably go on in the background, with us heroes acting as messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Aye. I think the Sunreaver citizens' reactions highlight what I've been saying for a while. That just because someone belongs to a Horde-aligned race (or even a Horde-affiliated organisation like the Sunreavers) does not mean that they are official members of the Horde (those bound by the oath to the Warchief) or that they have anything to do with the war going on. This makes the purge in Dalaran even more unsavoury. They're killing civilians.
    I might be missing some points here, but how is Jaina helping Alliance secure the bell in Darnassus different from some belves stealing the bell? (From the Lagaran is neutral point of view)
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2012-12-15 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    I might be missing some points here, but how is Jaina helping Alliance secure the bell in Darnassus different from some belves stealing the bell? (From the Lagaran is neutral point of view)
    I'm not really concerned about her objective. I was just making an observation on her methods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    It's not different. Jaina is just a bitch that plays the "neutral role" while backstabbing anything that isn't human.
    She used Theramore to house Alliance military troops to raid Camp Taurajo after a long treaty with Orgrimmar.
    She uses the Kirin Tor supposed neutrality to aid the Alliance securing the Divine Bell while lock any means for the Horde to get there. Yeah so much for neutrality.
    I love how Dalaran is human-only now, I can't wait to stand by Lor'themar Theron while kicking human and high elves mages asses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Ignoring the blood elves that built the mana bomb, the possibility that magi from the Kirin Tor aided in retrieveing the focusing iris in Northrend from the blue flight, and the dropping of said bomb to wipe out an entire city assisted by direct betrayal by a Sunreaver in Theramore and yeah, sure, it's definitely the Alliance's war.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 04:42 AM ----------

Jaina and Varian have both forgiven and given peace treaties chance after chance after chance, but if they take action against Horde, you'll see people saying how insane and cruel they are towards the Horde. /shrug
    Try and remember, the horde has to deal with its current corrupt leader, who pulls all other races of the horde into situations they don't wish to be in, but either they agree to, or be cast adrift or killed by Garrosh's forces because of it.

People on forums complained about the passive nature of the war between both sides, so they put a massive warmonger turd in as leader of the horde, making the war into a forced issue. The reason why this has gone to extreme now is because of those wanting war war war, well you got it, so both side has to deal with it, and neither side can protest innocence.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I am actually unable to understand why high elves would still ally with those who didn't help them when they needed it the most. Are they blind or something ?
    Actually before in the 2nd war the alliance did what they could for the high elves when the horde attacked. Actually I am unable to understand why blood elves would ally with those that tried to kill them, steal their lands, and burn their forests.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    this is EPIC... i always sympathized with Jaina before...but now...this has gone too far...if Allinace wants this war they shall have it!
    Yes... after they killed her father, forced her into a role of the "peace keeper" for alliance and horde, bombing theramore, and invading Darnassus... how dare she act so irrational

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious Lion View Post
    Actually before in the 2nd war the alliance did what they could for the high elves when the horde attacked. Actually I am unable to understand why blood elves would ally with those that tried to kill them, steal their lands, and burn their forests.
    that's actually pretty understandable:

blood elves were neutral, but they needed allies to help them cross the outlands and reach their promised land (netherstorm). they were too few to make the trip alone.

the horde needed help through outlands as well. they needed the knowledge blood elves had about the arcane and demons to cross hellfire and reach the orcs' old home.

Sylvanas (an undead elf, formerly Ranger-General of Silvermoon, and member of the horde) started offering them help and trying to convince the blood elves to join the horde. she also started pressing Thrall into allowing them in (he didn't want to because blood elves were considered extremely unstable back than).

on the other hand, the alliance sent them spies and a dwarven saboteur.

with the help of the forsaken, the blood elves finally managed to take ghostlands back from the scourge and kill the traitor who caused the destruction of silvermoon city.

the alliance only got in the way.

in the end, blood elves and the horde joined forces to reach their goals in outlands. it was supposed to be a temporary union. once blood elves got to the promised land and become the "gods of the arcane" they thought they would be alongside their leader, Kael'thas, they wouldn't need the horde anymore, and they'd part ways.

except that Kael'thas went crazy and sold his soul to the Burning Legion.

since than, the blood elves remained in the horde, since there was no one else that could and wanted to protect them.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious Lion View Post

Yes... after they killed her father, forced her into a role of the "peace keeper" for alliance and horde, bombing theramore, and invading Darnassus... how dare she act so irrational
    Garithos, a racist Alliance commander, pretty neatly severed the ties between the High Elves (Blood Elves technically didnt exist back then) and the Alliance.

Jaina was a party to her father's own murder.

Pretty sure nobody put a gun to Jaina's head and said BE THE PEACEKEEPER OR ELSE!

She also made Theramore a target by breaking her treaty with Orgrimmar by letting the Alliance use it as a base of operations for its campaign in the Barrens. She even admits Theramore is a military base. Not to mention when Theramore was bombed, all the civilians had been evacuated and the few others that were saved were because Baine sent her a message warning her of the danger.

She was also the one that put the Divine Bell in Darnassus like an idiot.

Jaina's poor decision making has come back to bite her in the ass and she continues to make poor decisions, resulting in a lost chance for the Alliance to bring the Blood Elves, arguably the most powerful population of mages in the world, back into the fold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

minute 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeFksN9cqtQ

invaders night elven
    1. If you're refering to the Ambassador, it's pretty much common knowledge that ambassadords could be considered legal spies. Murdering them in cold blood on the other hand isn't acceptable by most standards.

2. Saboteurs? Blood Elf experiments have an tendency to go awry, blaming someone else is pretty much their thing and they do it with abundance. So blaming it on possible spy shifting the guild and possible consequences onto someone else is logical.

3. The troops you're refering to were spies, from the quest text I remember they didn't actually do a thing aside from spying on the belfs. The belf reaction as usually was to murder them all right away.

The most important thing all of you are forgetting is that by most of the Alliance reactions were justified. Spying and mistrusting the blood elfs was justified, Kael'thas was working with the Burning Legion and they were already in contact with the forsaken.

Also the so called betrayal by Garithos wasn't really a betrayal. Some of you are acting as if he pulled out the mortar troops to get the belves killed, this wasn't his intention. He needed those troops for himself, that he couldn't figure out the consequences of pulling them out and leaving the belfs without them just means that he was for all purposes an idiot.
    Just think about it for a moment. If the belves would've been overrun he himself would have been next in line. The belves were covering his back while he was fighting another scourge army, he would've founded himself surrounded in no time and wiped out.

I'm Horde myself. But in all honesty most of the Horde players are extremly hypocritical and biased whenever it comes to, well about anything concerning WoW and even beyond that. Just take a look at Rivellena, where someone is trying to make it out to be absolutely unbelievable that everyone has a certain breaking point.

Jaina sacrificed a hell of a lot of things, even her own father for the sake of peace and at several points actively harmed the Alliance in an vain attempt to preserve the fragile non aggression pact. To reward her efforts the Horde from the very beginning pretty much ignored said pact and went on an further and further escalating path of aggression towards the Alliance.
    Just think about some of the towns we have wiped out, thus as Nijel's point, Southshore, everything else in hillsbrad foothills, silverwind refuge, half of Ashenvale and quite a few other places and just to top it all off we now blew up Theramore right under her.

Altough I have to say I was laughing madly while doing so. Because whenever someone overly naive and idiotic gets what they deserve I'm happy. I love to see those people break once reality kicks in their front door, grabs them by the hair, drags them to the front yard screaming and then puts bullets right through their kneecaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    1. If you're refering to the Ambassador, it's pretty much common knowledge that ambassadords could be considered legal spies. Murdering them in cold blood on the other hand isn't acceptable by most standards.

2. Saboteurs? Blood Elf experiments have an tendency to go awry, blaming someone else is pretty much their thing and they do it with abundance. So blaming it on possible spy shifting the guild and possible consequences onto someone else is logical.

3. The troops you're refering to were spies, from the quest text I remember they didn't actually do a thing aside from spying on the belfs. The belf reaction as usually was to murder them all right away.

The most important thing all of you are forgetting is that by most of the Alliance reactions were justified. Spying and mistrusting the blood elfs was justified, Kael'thas was working with the Burning Legion and they were already in contact with the forsaken.

Also the so called betrayal by Garithos wasn't really a betrayal. Some of you are acting as if he pulled out the mortar troops to get the belves killed, this wasn't his intention. He needed those troops for himself, that he couldn't figure out the consequences of pulling them out and leaving the belfs without them just means that he was for all purposes an idiot.
    Just think about it for a moment. If the belves would've been overrun he himself would have been next in line. The belves were covering his back while he was fighting another scourge army, he would've founded himself surrounded in no time and wiped out.

I'm Horde myself. But in all honesty most of the Horde players are extremly hypocritical and biased whenever it comes to, well about anything concerning WoW and even beyond that. Just take a look at Rivellena, where someone is trying to make it out to be absolutely unbelievable that everyone has a certain breaking point.

Jaina sacrificed a hell of a lot of things, even her own father for the sake of peace and at several points actively harmed the Alliance in an vain attempt to preserve the fragile non aggression pact. To reward her efforts the Horde from the very beginning pretty much ignored said pact and went on an further and further escalating path of aggression towards the Alliance.
    Just think about some of the towns we have wiped out, thus as Nijel's point, Southshore, everything else in hillsbrad foothills, silverwind refuge, half of Ashenvale and quite a few other places and just to top it all off we now blew up Theramore right under her.

Altough I have to say I was laughing madly while doing so. Because whenever someone overly naive and idiotic gets what they deserve I'm happy. I love to see those people break once reality kicks in their front door, grabs them by the hair, drags them to the front yard screaming and then puts bullets right through their kneecaps.
    Bolding this because I want to make the point that, in the metatextual, the Alliance lost those posts to balance out the disparity between Horde and Alliance questing before Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    "snapping" isn't the attitude fit to a leader. if jaina is snapping, than the kirin tor should look for someone more capable to lead them. maybe her husband, he's probably a better mage than her, being a blue dragon and a former aspect and all of that. he's also most definitely more capable of emotional control and calm judgment than miss garrosha proudmoore.
    It's easy to think logical and rational when someone life lack any loss of dear families death or your people being murdered obliterated front of your eyes.

For example, imagine yourself a country president then you see another country throw a nuclear bomb that destroyed your entire country, your family, friends. everything to ashes. Will you still maintain your calm and logical self? don't think so hell it will be even hard to even maintain your sanity itself let alone being cool headed like you used to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    table flipping.. bench flipping..

Lor'Themar is a hipster!

Nah but really, I hope things will work out for Lor'Themar.
    I think we all are missing the importen fact! Lor'Themar who?
    No but, what will happen is what will happen, what jaina did can be seen in many ways, Some say she is walking on the line for doing it for no reason, for doing it for a reason. Other say she did it for no reason and she should die, and other people say she did the righr thing.
    Fact is who started it? depens on what you see as started. Did the horde breake being neutral when they sended people into darnassus?. Or was it jaina who did it by already being in the city. Are the sunreavers even to blame for doing it, since it was also a few rogues members. Or should they have been sure, so no one would have done it. Did jaina break it by being in darnassus? for all she did was being in the city with no help from the rest of the kin'torin or dalaran, Did she then break being neutral? for she did not really do anything aginst the horde. bur rather just something for the alliance.

So What we know is. Dalaran is on the move, Ready to kill Garrosh(AND if i may add i do not get it, Jaina / Dalaran have the focuseing iris, And in the book Tides of war. She was ready to completly destroy Ogrimmar, so why do they not just do that?

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Fun facts ! (I apologize if someone mentioned them before, if not, those are pretty much useless anyway)

As horde, you can attack (and kill) Archmage Lan'dalok, the guy who used to give daily quests back in Wotlk. He usually asked people to kill very specific bosses in various 5-mans, and when you attack him he will spawn images of these bosses ! He called for King Ymiron, Cyanigosa, Loken, Gal'darah and others. I thought that was kinda cool.

I also tried to attack Jaina. She is incredibly weak, (I mean, it almost scared me. Her fireballs dealt something like 10k and her water elementals didn't even aggro when I pulled her) the only thing that prevents you from killing her is that she will eventually teleport you the violet hold. I think she used to teleport you to various locations back to when you could actually pull her in Theramore.

So yeah, that's it.
    I just have to say Jaina is not weak, Far from it, she is the most powerfull Mage there is right now( OFC beside Med'an and early people like medivh and his mother)
    She is lore wise, one of the very few mages, who can teleport more then ones, and still hold a fight when she arrives. Most mages can only teleport to certain places Like Iron forge or thunderbluff, But she can do where ever she want to. She also have the ability to teleport more then one, Many mages can, but only a a few people. AND in tides of war, with the help of the focusing iris, she was about to completly one shot Orgrimma The only reason she damged that little is because she is not meant to fight people