Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    gnosis doesnt seem to be working with 1.1

1.10 beta 3:
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...ots-1.10b3.zip
    Fixed issue with Gnosis (global variable)
    Proportional timer bars
    Changed loading code, will either fix many issues or cause new ones

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Can I suggest an option to reorder the list based on the duration remaining? That is the only thing now keeping me from switching from the WA bars to these.
    I think watching just timers is better than watching timers AND icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmaster View Post
    Could you add an option to set the maximum duration of bars?
    Was really easy to do, like 10 lines of code. Called it "Proportional bars", available in options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    I love the new options as far as being able to configure it in so many ways. I'll be honest though, the way the number now works for the power is frying my mind. I will cast a dot, the number will stay at 100. I will watch proc, proc, no change in number. It doesn't update for full malefic grasp channels. It updates so slowly I'm actually having procs fall off before they are even reflected.
    Seems like some new bug. Is there anything special about your PC, like super slow/super fast/high ping/very large number of addons/no addons? I also added "Debug" option in newest version, first page, bottom. It will print event and corruption dps each time your stats change. Can you check if it is happening?
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2012-12-14 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Changed loading code, will either fix many issues or cause new ones
    You really can't be told enough times you are awesome for the trouble you go through to make this free piece of software, constantly dealing with bugs new and old. You rock!

OT: Will install this version to check for bugs, since I'll probably raid tonight.

EDIT: Installed, reconfigured to how I like it, and hit the dummies for about 10 minutes, no problems whatsoever so far.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-12-14 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    On what value do most people set the Color switch setting?

Was really easy to do, like 10 lines of code. Called it "Proportional bars", available in options.
    Hell yeah man, you're the best.
    I'd have my girlfriend make you a carrot cake if I could.

Every time when there is an update, all user settings are lost (colors, haunt included or not, icon sizes, ...)
    Cumbersome to put everything back every single time

I've got 100 fps and 38ms on my connection. I do have a lot of addons. It's better after the most recent update. It's taking about 4 seconds to update after the dots are first applied and about 2 seconds to update when refreshing them. I've got it set to change color at 20. Before the coding change (with the number on the target and number with current dot power) it was almost instantaneously updated. It may be because of the delay or just my perception. But it seems like when dots are refreshed and they go back to 100 it applies that as a base and if i lose a proc that should have taken me from about 120 something to about 110, it drops me to 90, etc. Not sure if I'm describing that properly or not (or if it's the delay messing with me). Right now I'm using horizontal, hiding icons, back transparent, with color set to be on the numbers.

Thanks for the all of the work you have put into this addon and the quick updates. You Rawk!

(I'll try to check later with debug to see if there is a difference between the chat notification of a dot power change and the addon itself or if its the same, delayed, etc)

Deleted
    First of all - thanks for this amazing addon. I've switched from my old dot timers and this is just purely amazing.

Ever since the latest update (I think?), there are these 0s next to the icon that are bugging me and I don't know what they are for/how to remove them. Probably something stupid but I just can't figure it out!

Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about - http://i.imgur.com/3koLk.png

Any ideas anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    First of all - thanks for this amazing addon. I've switched from my old dot timers and this is just purely amazing.

Ever since the latest update (I think?), there are these 0s next to the icon that are bugging me and I don't know what they are for/how to remove them. Probably something stupid but I just can't figure it out!

Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about - http://i.imgur.com/3koLk.png

Any ideas anyone?
    I have the same issue, very annoying but no idea what causes it.

Amazing addon, cheers!
    Sometimes when im in combat, im not able to click through the addon, and it interrupts with my right click turning :x anything i can do to fix this?

Uploaded 1.10 to Curse, should be available soon. Options are reset this time, there are too many new options compared to 1.09. Probably will not reset in next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    Looks a lot better! Any chance we're going to get an option back to show both current dot damage and new dot damage?
    Added back.

Ever since the latest update (I think?), there are these 0s next to the icon that are bugging me and I don't know what they are for/how to remove them.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by eadon View Post
    Amazing addon, cheers!
    Sometimes when im in combat, im not able to click through the addon, and it interrupts with my right click turning :x anything i can do to fix this?
    Can't replicate right now, I'll look more closely for this problem when in raid. Any particular region of the screen that can't be clicked through?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    But it seems like when dots are refreshed and they go back to 100 it applies that as a base and if i lose a proc that should have taken me from about 120 something to about 110, it drops me to 90, etc. Not sure if I'm describing that properly or not (or if it's the delay messing with me). Right now I'm using horizontal, hiding icons, back transparent, with color set to be on the numbers.
    Is it possible that I'm just bad at describing what numbers do? Baseline is dots on target. Each time you cast, it goes to 100. Each time you gain/lose buff, it compares your current stats to stats of dots on target. 100 means they are the same, 110 means your current stats are 10% better, 90 means they are 10% worse.

Deleted
    Great job, appreciate all the work you put in!

Hi, since im the greatest fan of this addon without actually using it (dont want to ditch the rest of Forte, but rly love its features)..

I saw your post about the percentages... Is it possible to turn that around, so that the addon calculates your max possible spellpower (with all procs and trinkets and racials going off) showing that as 100% and then displaying a number on how much percentage of that maximum the dot was cast with?
    For instance, I know that with my current gear and trinkets and embroidery and such my current max spellpower is 39k. I track that using Livedamage so when I see all procs going off I wait for the spellpower to reach 39k and then refresh or recast my dots trying to get that to max length using Pandemic and then MG away.
    That max SP dot should be the 100%. Everything under it is not max potential so not 100%. So the addon should calculate my max SP then based of off that number indicate how strong the dot is (what percentage) currently running and then display how strong the dot will be when refreshing. 100% should be max right?
    I dont know if thats possible thought but it is how I currenly play using Forte and Livedamage.

Deleted
    Fixed.
    May have found a new bug with the latest version - when you have it set to hide while out of combat, whenever you change a zone, it appears again and you have to reload or do /affdots to hide it again. Minor, but just thought I'd report it.

May have found a new bug with the latest version - when you have it set to hide while out of combat, whenever you change a zone, it appears again and you have to reload or do /affdots to hide it again. Minor, but just thought I'd report it.
    I'm unable to get mine to hide when out of combat at all. reloading etc doesn't make a difference.

Yep same issue as the above, it wont hide when out of combat..

Awesome addon and i really luv it... keep up the great work

It seems to be in the middle of the screen where i keep it, but I'm not 100% sure its affdots. Will investigate this further.

After updating Affdots to the latest version, it sort of adds a blank area right above my toon where the UI won't respond to mouse input. Using the right mouse button to turn the character doesn't work there, and is immensely annoying. I've narrowed it down to Affdots by enabling and disabling all my addons Hoping for a fix, love the addon!

Is there an update to the weak auras plugin custom lua? With the new 1.10 client tried to change the same variables to global, also modified defaults array to the old affdotso gobal so it would work with the custom lua (and I don't think a global function called defaults would be good). Still making weak auras throw errors.

Not to say the work you've done with with your own bars isn't great. I just love the functionality with the customization of wa.

Uploaded 1.11 to Curse
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...fDots-1.11.zip
    Fix for not hiding out of combat
    Fix for invisible frame

Quote Originally Posted by ComaCanadian View Post
    Is there an update to the weak auras plugin custom lua? With the new 1.10 client tried to change the same variables to global, also modified defaults array to the old affdotso gobal so it would work with the custom lua (and I don't think a global function called defaults would be good). Still making weak auras throw errors.
    Added two global functions for WA:
    AffDotsGetPower(target, dot)
    target - String. Either "target" or "focus".
    dot - Number. Spell id, 172 for Corruption etc.
    Returns one number (current stats based dps/dot on target dps)

AffDotsGetColor(target, dot, pandemic)
    target - String. Either "target" or "focus".
    dot - Number. Spell id, 172 for Corruption etc.
    pandemic - Number. Half of dot base duration, 9 for Corruption etc.
    Returns three color numbers r,g,b for use with SetTexture/SetVertexColor/SetStatusBarColor or whatever it is WA uses.

That should be enough, right? I personally do not use WA, if someone can make export string, I'll add link in first post.
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2012-12-17 at 02:44 AM.