Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

Criticize me plox!!

It's built more around functionally then to look super duper neat though!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-15 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Criticize me plox!!

1. ... you allowed imageshack to resize your screenshot, so its almost impossible to see what is what.
    2. See point 1 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    1. ... you allowed imageshack to resize your screenshot, so its almost impossible to see what is what.
    2. See point 1 :P
    Fixed that but uhm now it's super big :d

Fixed that but uhm now it's super big :d
    [url=http://bigimg.url][img]http://smallthumbnail.url[/img][/url]

What's with the weird alignment of all the icons to the left of your character?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I think I've got most of the things done. I still need to sort out my sFilter for classes and fix the border so it's currently disabled whilst I level up more characters.

Critique me till I cry!
    Way way better with a non-pixel font. I don't dig too much the portrait though. Everything else looks pretty nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Cheers, works perfectly. Had to make a trial account just to test as I'm out of game time.
    Thanks a lot, never did find such a good guide for 1px borders with STUF, with that I've gotten a lot closer to what I want to make.
    If you don't mind me asking, just one more question: What did you use for your nameplates?
    (Last question, I promise!)

Criticize me plox!!

Rounded or square icons? You have a combo of both, and personaly it would drive me insane.
    It feels a bit cluttered around your player frame. Yes, you might have stuffed it down there, because it seems logical to put it near the "player that can use them"... meaning you. But as a dps, your player frame is probably not where you want to look at the most anyway.

The lowest action bar below your player frame, is that for random stuff, that you need to use now and again? If so, maybe put it on mouse over instead?

Alot of different fonts going on there :P

If you devide your screen in 4 quaters, you have one quater with nothing, one with minimap and buffs, one with target, and another with EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!

And Im gonna leave it at that, and not go into different allignments, and trying to figure out what the "jumping icons" are about :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagryth View Post
    Thanks a lot, never did find such a good guide for 1px borders with STUF, with that I've gotten a lot closer to what I want to make.
    If you don't mind me asking, just one more question: What did you use for your nameplates?
    (Last question, I promise!)
    Headline for nameplates. You can ask me whatever, PM me so we don't take the thread too off topic.

Ok i think i have my UI to about 99% done.

Idle with target

Raid (25man) DPS

Healing set is the same except for the raid frames are a bit larger, in the center on the bottom just above my CD's.

Would like to hear what people think.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-16 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Can anyone help me with getting custom icons in the party/raidframes.
    I would like to have icons for healers/dps/tanks, just like the ones here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41539760/lol.png

Been searching forums and google all night and couldnt really find something useful

BTW, Im using Stuf unitframes, so dont know if thats possible.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Would like to hear what people think.
    Click me!

Some things I noticed. Some of which may be intentional, such as the closeness of the text underneath unit frames.

Deleted
    During Raid Combat

Outside Raid Combat

Pretty much the simple tukui built in with WA/BW modifications

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Click me!

Some things I noticed. Some of which may be intentional, such as the closeness of the text underneath unit frames.
    The text underneath the powerbars on my unit frames is intentional.
    Text in the cast bar i can adjust offset in gnosis (old font i used to use needed to be offset, I just forgot to fix that ).
    The percent text in the nameplates i don't know if it can be adjusted (ElvUI nameplates).
    Text on the map i'll have a look to see what can be done. (ElvUI only has one slider for font size for all the system fonts and makes it hard to have everything the right size. The one slider sizes all the "blizz" default fonts and they are all different sizes.)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    ElvUI
    Hooray, we've finally found something wrong with ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    I would like to have icons for healers/dps/tanks, just like the ones here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41539760/lol.png

Been searching forums and google all night and couldnt really find something useful

Not using stuf, but those icons is just a font, so if you can change or assign a font to Role's in the config it should be doable pretty easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Not using stuf, but those icons is just a font, so if you can change or assign a font to Role's in the config it should be doable pretty easy.
    Oh, would you perhaps be able to help me with the lua code for getting the appropriate role in a text string?
    Or someone else, need a lua guru here! :-)

Deleted

Going to remove that raid CD tracker, other than that I am very happy with how it looks right now. Please critique me

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    PSA:

If you don't want your screenshot's quality ruined, host on somewhere like www.abload.de or Dropbox. Imgur has nasty artifacts around text in particular.

Also, setting ingame screenshot quality to max helps.

/console screenshotQuality 10

The default is 3. Increases the file size from ~300kb to ~1.7mb for me at 1280x1024, will probably be more at 1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post

Whos unitframes are they, i likey. alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Whos unitframes are they, i likey. alot.
    oUF_Skaarj