Which pets are the strongest dragonkin?

Just wondering in your guys' experience which ones you've found to be particularly strong. I like dragons, and was thinking of trying an all dragon team for fun. I don't really have any promotional pets though personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechanical can be good, as can Elemental and Dragonkin. I wouldn't underestimate some beasts as well. Each type has some pet that shines, others have more than a couple though.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Just wondering in your guys' experience which ones you've found to be particularly strong. I like dragons, and was thinking of trying an all dragon team for fun. I don't really have any promotional pets though personally.
    So long as it's 'just for fun' try the three diffrent Wild ones, but make sure to catch rares and with high damage primarilly. It won't be super competitive in PvP battles, but it's fun enough against trainers and often yields some success if played right. (Note: Suggesting these as the OP said he/she does not have any promotional ones)

For PvE or PvP. No doubt, Chrominius is essential on any PvP team using Dragonkin. Howl and Mana Surge are silly on the same pet, besting the 2-turn damage of even the damn Blighthawk. Soul of the Aspects is amazing on the Magical Crawdad teams. The healing of the two Emerald dragons is equally annoying, though they lack good offense. Celestial Dragon is a good PvE choice.

Lil' Deathwing is quite devastating. It can set up a 3-round combo that will kill pretty much anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Lil' Deathwing is quite devastating. It can set up a 3-round combo that will kill pretty much anything.
    You can't read

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 04:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    So long as it's 'just for fun' try the three diffrent Wild ones, but make sure to catch rares and with high damage primarilly. It won't be super competitive in PvP battles, but it's fun enough against trainers and often yields some success if played right. (Note: Suggesting these as the OP said he/she does not have any promotional ones)
    Could try 2 of them. The gold and jade ones are exact same though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Celestial Dragonling. Good health, can heal itself and change the weather (ruining some enemy strats) to improve it's heals and one of it's already strong skills.
    Wild Crimson is also good, it can fly (misses a lot, but gets you out of shit), heal and if you manage to land a Deep Breath with the Dragonkin buff you can do over 1k damage easy. It's high speed is a great bonus.

My all time favorite is not a dragonkin tough. Creepy Crawly (Tol'vir Hand) is great. Good damage, self heal and the Doom skill murders people. I also love undead pets, even if you kill it he can sometimes leave a 2nd Doom behind to ruin your day.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 02:37 AM ----------

You can't read

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 04:34 AM ----------

What are the "Wild" ones?.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65321
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65323
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65324

Also, I know Netherspark ignored something you posted on the OP, but you might want to treat with some more respect someone who was trying to help you.
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2012-12-17 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I love my Celestial Dragonling. Good health, can heal itself and change the weather (ruining some enemy strats) to improve it's heals and one of it's already strong skills.
    Wild Crimson is also good, it can fly (misses a lot, but gets you out of shit), heal and if you manage to land a Deep Breath with the Dragonkin buff you can do over 1k damage easy. It's high speed is a great bonus.

My all time favorite is not a dragonkin tough. Creepy Crawly (Tol'vir Hand) is great. Good damage, self heal and the Doom skill murders people. I also love undead pets, even if you kill it he can sometimes leave a 2nd Doom behind to ruin your day.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 02:37 AM ----------

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65321
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65323
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65324

Also, I know Netherspark ignored something you posted on the OP, but you might want to treat with some more respect someone who was trying to help you.
    Yeah, I figured out what the wild ones were shortly after I added that, and sorry, but that stuff is a big peeve of mine.

Aslo, wouldn't the Spawn of Onyxia (version found in the wild) be the same as Wild Crimson?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I figured out what the wild ones were shortly after I added that, and sorry, but that stuff is a big peeve of mine.

Aslo, wouldn't the Spawn of Onyxia (version found in the wild) be the same as Wild Crimson?
    Huh, I just looked it up and yes, it seems to have pretty much the same stats and skills!

Oh well. Wild Crimson Hatchling looks better! :P

yeah, they both look pretty cool wither way. I've heard a lot of good things about the emerald ones and the Celestial too.

So, something like, Wild Crimson/Spawn of Onyxia, Emerald Whelp/Proto, Celestial, or Chrominius?

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    No doubt, Chrominius is essential on any PvP team using Dragonkin.
    Chrominius is by far the best Dragonkin pet I have ever used or seen. Not too difficult to obtain, especially if you have gold. His damage is overkill, which makes his H/H breed actually fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can personally say that the Celestial one is great, I have it on my team, call it Khaleesi

One dragonkin I haven't trained but I've heard great things of is Lil' Tarecgosa. Her Surge of Power hurts big time, but has to be well timed because it leaves you open for 2 rounds afterwards. You might want to use it to finish off a pet or after killing a pet with some other skill to get the Dragonkin buff (+50% damage).

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanlol View Post
    Chrominius is by far the best Dragonkin pet I have ever used or seen. Not too difficult to obtain, especially if you have gold. His damage is overkill, which makes his H/H breed actually fantastic.
    Damn, I just looked up Chrominius! Howl + Surge of Power? Ouch! The healing skill is a great bonus! I gotta get me one of those!

Yeah I've seen hits for well over 2500. I can't imagine some lucky crits.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear